Pureit Classic - Excellent Service

bala4213 on May 20, 2012
Hello, I am Bala Subramanian (Customer Id-625007449) from Vadavalli in Coimbatore. I am a customer of this product (Pureit) and I think its a very very good doing product for ever of our health. Because I am using Pure It Classic continuously 5 years to till date. When first time its GKB is not working & also lick from chloren tube just I call local CCE Mr.Sathyaraj then he come and short out the problems with in a minutes (30minutes).
Next time when I again facing a problem I call to same CCE after half an hour if possible he comes my home or he send his local LSP (Star Service) for short out my problems.
So, I am very happy to purchase this product and also after purchasing service.
Thank you PURE IT.

Balasubramaniyan.

Comments

N Apr 19, 2012 by
kannan86 Pureit Classic  - Coimbatore, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Good Service - Pureit Classic

Hai Pureit Family,

Hi I'm Kannan (Customer Id-1930970193), I'm using pureit Classic for the past 2 years.. It's very nice to use, i think my family has drinking a safe water with the lowest cost. Really it's performing well.. All so your service is good.. Your product is Excellent...I hope a local service is good now and future..
ALL THE VERY BEST..

Thanks & Regards

K Kannan
N Apr 20, 2012 by
hulpureit1 Pureit Classic  - Coimbatore, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us and provided valuable feedback on our product and services. You are our esteemed customer and we appreciate your invaluable feedback. We will be glad to assist you for any kind of future queries.
You may reach us by,
1. Replying to this response, or
2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or
3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)
Manager-Consumer Communication & Analytics
N May 21, 2012 by
hulpureit1

We are writing to express our immense pleasure in thanking you for your feedback on our product and service. A positive feedback like yours goes a long way in reinforcing our faith in investing behind providing excellent service to our consumers. We will be glad to assist you for any kind of future queries.
You may reach us by,
1. Replying to this response, or
2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or
3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)