PVR Cinemas - Online booking transaction error - No Support

Ashutosh Bijoor
I made an online booking on pvrcinemas.com and the payment was deducted from my credit card for Rs. 1060/- but the pvr web site did not complete the transaction - it straight away took me to the home page after accepting the payment. The booking does not show in my account on their site either.

They have no information about customer support other than an email address pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com. Calling their number in Gurgaon does not get any response either.

Really silly... they charge me for a "convenience" and I end up spending 3 hours for what should have been 5 minutes.

Highly frustrating, and just convinces me that they have no interest in addressing customer needs. Henceforth shall always look for an option other than PVR and recommend everyone.

Comments

I booked 3 tickets for 26th show of movie 3 idiots at 6:15 PM at PVR mainstream hall through online net banking facility.

The money got debited from the account but PVR gave message at the end that the transaction could bot be completed.

I am trying to get in touch with their customer care but no response.

A really pathetic service with no email or sms refunds or confirmation.

Can the forum help me to get my money back

Rohit

Hi Rohit

I faced a same problem . I tried to make an online payment for 26th at PVR ambience through netbanking. The money was deducted but then a message reported - transaction could not be completed.

Please inform me about the procedure required to get my money refunded.

Meenakshi

PVR Cinemas are Cheats!!!

Rs 760 was deducted from my netbanking account and I too got the message "Transaction could not be completed, Money deducted shall be refunded." - I am yet to get back my money.

It seems that PVR is hell bent on cheating people as is evident from so many messages.

Will try for consumer court surely and I advise all to do the same.

Tips: ANY online transaction - make sure you create a screencast of it (a recording that shows what all you did on a website). If screencasts are difficult - make sure you take a screenshot at every step. These screenshots can become good evidence when nailing such bastards.

PVR Mobile booking !

I tried booking tickets from PVR mobile Application but the mobile application did not responded after inputting my credit card details, same happened twice and I was charged 980 rupees...I tried calling them but they(PVR) didn't turn up to my problem...

Online booking transaction error - No Support
I made an online booking on pvrcinemas.com (Bangalore, forum) on the 24th December 2009 and the payment was deducted from my debit card, through online net banking facility for Rs. 570 twice, a total of Rs 1140 but the pvr web site did not complete the transaction - it straight away took me to the home page after accepting the payment. The money got debited from the account but PVR gave message at the end that the transaction could but be completed. Till date I have not received my money back.

The customer care number is of no use and no one really picks up the call.

This was booked using girijaaroja@gmail.com id .

I tried to book tickets for Avatar on 24th December. But the transaction failed 4 times even after deduction of money from my account.

I have been writing to the email id 'pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com' ever since, to refund the Rs.6400/.

But the people dont seem to care. The online booking option should be seized for PVR cinemas in order to stop their frauds.

Same - Avatar 3D Delhi booking and no way to get to them. I'm going to them get a refund and compensation else take them to court. How can there be no one on the phone or to respond to emails.

I totally agree with you all. Even I have the same prb. In december I tried booking tickets online and the transaction got failed but the amount was debited from account. I have send around 10 email still no one is responding. Even they don`t pick the phone call. I am want to know how can we register a complaint online.

I booked 2 tickets for 1st jan show of movie 3 idiots at 4:25 PM at PVR Naraina through online net banking facility.

I am trying to get in touch with their customer care but no response.

A really pathetic service with no email or sms refunds or confirmation.

Can the forum help me to get my money back

Same thing happened with me...I booked 2 tickets for the movie Avatar for 590...i'm going to file a case in the consumer court if the money is not refunded.

PVR services are PATHETIC... never ever go for an online booking for PVR cinemas
NITINx

I am facing the same. I booked tickets of 660. Got error in trasaction. Money has been deducted from account but no tickets. Instead got a message that money will be refunded back. Still waiting. No response from PVR help ('pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com'0.
NITINx

PVR is a bunch of cheaters.
NITINx

call PVR Customer Support. It helps.

0124-4708080

It’s highly disappointing that no one acknowledges the e-mail and there is no helpline number on your website. It’s disgusting that you charge money from someone in error and take so long to reverse the same.

We have booked five movie tickets for PVR – Plaza on 13th Sept’10 at 1555 Hrs and the payment procedure was through net banking. The money has been deducted from my account; however we have not received the tickets or any confirmation number.

I think everyone who has written the complaints here sholud get together and go to there Gurgaon office and set them right.
ssathyak PVR Cinemas  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Ticket was not booked but amount was deducted from net banking - PVR Cinemas, Bangalore

I have used PVR online Cinemas to book movie Endiran on 2nd october for 5:00 PM show throgh

HDFC netbanking however money was deduted but ticket was not booked. Transaction ID :

CCA101086193-Avenues India Ltd 1004205348. I have checked with HDFC bank customer care and

they told to contact Avenues customer care or merchantiser to recover the same. Is any one

know how to recover this amount? If you know please contact ssathyak@gmail.com

seriously yaar these buggers dont lift the call ...horrible pvr cinemas ...i will screw them up ...they dont even lift the call ...they dont employ anyone for customer care just they have number just to show off
prashant

I tried booking 2 tickets for The Devil on the 6th of this month through PVR's website using HDFC netbanking but before I could complete the booking the transaction timed out. An amount of 500 has been debited from my bank account and has STILL not been refunded. CCA101194772-Avenues India Ltd, Cheque No. C1106114229. I've mailed them on both pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com and feedback@pvrcinemas.com, to no avail. I see all these complaints here and I wonder what kind of freak show PVR is running? What in the world do I do to get my money back??
N Jan 3, 2011 by
shilp

Even same thing happenedd to me. i tried booking and an amount of Rs. 1000 has been debited from my account but before i could complete the booking the transaction timed out and i did not got any ticket confirmation either to my mobile number or to my email id which i mentioned during booking. And there is no customer care number to check abt this excep the pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com id for which nobody even bothered to reply the mail when i sent a mail with this complaint.

This happend in pvrcinemas bengaluru.
A Mar 1, 2011 by
U Rawat

I tried booking 3 tickets for PVR Priya via net banking. An amount of 720 Rs was deducted from my account and the transaction did not complete. A message - "Transaction could not be completed, Money deducted shall be refunded." - was displayed on the screen. I tried again and got the same message again. A total of Rs 1440 was deducted.

I dropped a mail to "feedback@pvrcinemas.com" <feedback@pvrcinemas.com>, "sales@pvrcinemas.com"<sales@pvrcinemas.com>, "pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com" <pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com. But I have received any reply so far.

If someone please let me the know the contact number of PVR support, it will be a great help.

- Urvashi