PVR Cinemas - Online booking transaction error - No Support

Ashutosh Bijoor
I made an online booking on pvrcinemas.com and the payment was deducted from my credit card for Rs. 1060/- but the pvr web site did not complete the transaction - it straight away took me to the home page after accepting the payment. The booking does not show in my account on their site either.

They have no information about customer support other than an email address pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com. Calling their number in Gurgaon does not get any response either.

Really silly... they charge me for a "convenience" and I end up spending 3 hours for what should have been 5 minutes.

Highly frustrating, and just convinces me that they have no interest in addressing customer needs. Henceforth shall always look for an option other than PVR and recommend everyone.

Comments

Refund of the failed transaction - PVR Cinemas

I have booked the following ticket at PVR Cinemas on Feb 20th 2009. I had used my SBI Platinam credit card and the bill amount was Rs 350. When I am checking my credit card statement, I see that the amount was deducted twice. When i tried to contact them, there is no response from the PVR Cinemas. I am not even able to contact them through phone.

I have a similar problem. I had 2 transactions and they reverted back only one.

I booked 3 tickets for 26th show of movie 3 idiots at 6:15 PM at PVR mainstream hall through online net banking facility.

The money got debited from the account but PVR gave message at the end that the transaction could bot be completed.

I am trying to get in touch with their customer care but no response.

A really pathetic service with no email or sms refunds or confirmation.

Can the forum help me to get my money back

Rohit

Hi Rohit

I faced a same problem . I tried to make an online payment for 26th at PVR ambience through netbanking. The money was deducted but then a message reported - transaction could not be completed.

Please inform me about the procedure required to get my money refunded.

Meenakshi

PVR Cinemas are Cheats!!!

Rs 760 was deducted from my netbanking account and I too got the message "Transaction could not be completed, Money deducted shall be refunded." - I am yet to get back my money.

It seems that PVR is hell bent on cheating people as is evident from so many messages.

Will try for consumer court surely and I advise all to do the same.

Tips: ANY online transaction - make sure you create a screencast of it (a recording that shows what all you did on a website). If screencasts are difficult - make sure you take a screenshot at every step. These screenshots can become good evidence when nailing such bastards.

PVR Mobile booking !

I tried booking tickets from PVR mobile Application but the mobile application did not responded after inputting my credit card details, same happened twice and I was charged 980 rupees...I tried calling them but they(PVR) didn't turn up to my problem...

Online booking transaction error - No Support
I made an online booking on pvrcinemas.com (Bangalore, forum) on the 24th December 2009 and the payment was deducted from my debit card, through online net banking facility for Rs. 570 twice, a total of Rs 1140 but the pvr web site did not complete the transaction - it straight away took me to the home page after accepting the payment. The money got debited from the account but PVR gave message at the end that the transaction could but be completed. Till date I have not received my money back.

The customer care number is of no use and no one really picks up the call.

This was booked using girijaaroja@gmail.com id .

I tried to book tickets for Avatar on 24th December. But the transaction failed 4 times even after deduction of money from my account.

I have been writing to the email id 'pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com' ever since, to refund the Rs.6400/.

But the people dont seem to care. The online booking option should be seized for PVR cinemas in order to stop their frauds.

Same - Avatar 3D Delhi booking and no way to get to them. I'm going to them get a refund and compensation else take them to court. How can there be no one on the phone or to respond to emails.
raghavp

Want refund - PVR Cinemas

I was trying to book tickets from PVR site on 24th Dec and everything was done, payment and all.
But suddenly system showed transaction failed error, which was "Transaction failed, amount will be refunded"
But till now i am waiting for my refund.
Please do the needfull

I totally agree with you all. Even I have the same prb. In december I tried booking tickets online and the transaction got failed but the amount was debited from account. I have send around 10 email still no one is responding. Even they don`t pick the phone call. I am want to know how can we register a complaint online.

I booked 2 tickets for 1st jan show of movie 3 idiots at 4:25 PM at PVR Naraina through online net banking facility.

I am trying to get in touch with their customer care but no response.

A really pathetic service with no email or sms refunds or confirmation.

Can the forum help me to get my money back

Same thing happened with me...I booked 2 tickets for the movie Avatar for 590...i'm going to file a case in the consumer court if the money is not refunded.
anirudhkoppula PVR Cinemas And Airtel  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Online Transaction Nonsense - PVR Cinemas And Airtel

Hopeless day light looting

They just take money away with a "Please try again later, transaction cannot be processed" msg everytime you do it online. This country's private sector sucks big time and is just a mere nonsense hopeless crap.

I've been robbed with INR 2000 and was given beautiful complaint numbers for reference. Never use the online system on both the sites.

Its absolutely hopeless, someway its like they have sheer power to command rather than being service providers.

I was trying to book tickets from PVR site on 25th July and everything was done, payment and all.
But till now i am waiting for my refund.
Please do the needfull

PVR services are PATHETIC... never ever go for an online booking for PVR cinemas
NITINx

I am facing the same. I booked tickets of 660. Got error in trasaction. Money has been deducted from account but no tickets. Instead got a message that money will be refunded back. Still waiting. No response from PVR help ('pvrsupport@pvrcinemas.com'0.
NITINx

PVR is a bunch of cheaters.
NITINx

call PVR Customer Support. It helps.

0124-4708080
supriyadubey PVR Cinemas  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

ticket not booked but money deducted through internet banking - PVR Cinemas

I booked for movie robot on 2nd october in Pvr faridabad for 2:30 show throgh internet banking ICICI bank.
money was deduted but i was not given any booking Id either by message or mail my mail id is supriyadubey_24@rediffmail.com
phone no is 9911209995

Kindly look into the matter

Supriya