pvvnl meerut - Monthly Electricity bill

Krishan Pal Singh
I REQUESTED TO YOU SIR MY MONTHLY ELECTRICITY BILL SENDING TO ME BY MAIL.

CUSTOMER NO. 244594 AND CONNECTION IN FAVOUR OF MR. KRISHAN PAL SINGH RES. AT BAROLA NOIDA SEC. 49

Comments

Guys I would like to pay my electricty bill payment online. Please if any 1 could help me in it. I do not want ECS but would like to pay the payment through my bank account or something else as I am residing in Meerut city. Can any 1 help me out or provide me the link to some site if any 1 does that and I would like to avoid standing in long queues

Respected sir,
I want to pay my electricity bill by online from my bank account. I have already netbanking service at my bank account. pls tell me how can i pay my electricity bill by online. pls tell me.
I live in Moradabad.
BooK no.- 1111
Conction No.- 095950
EUDO- II
Sanjay Kumar

I purchased a flat from the builder in meerut. The builder get one meter connection for all the flats and installed sub meter with every flat. I am asking that can i applied a fresh connection with my name from your department. Please advise me.

Sir

Kindly send my monthly bill through mail

Book No. - 5906
Connection No. - 630738
Block - EDD LONI (LN1)

Ramananad
S/o Raghuveer Singh
N Mar 9, 2011 by
ajayrajrani

Sir

Kindly send my monthly bill through
My mail sunindianpublicschool@rediffmail.com

Book No. - 2192
Connection No. - 043764
Block - EDD Modinagar ( Ghaziabad )

Ajay Kumar Sharma S/o Naresh Kumar Sharma
N Mar 22, 2011 by
saeed ahamad khan

sir/mem mujhe mera monthly bill online bhej diya karen
book no. 2945
connection no.079764
edd mawana

khalidjhon@yahoo.com
shah khalid s/o rafiquddin
A Jul 27, 2011 by
hardik2605

MY book No 3044 and connection No. 175880 . My Monthly Electricity Bill has not making the Electricity Office Shalimar Garden Ghazibabad and not send my address.Please my monthly electricity bill sent to my address.

Rakesh Kumar Sinha
N Feb 11, 2012 by
SHARMA SHOBHIT

MY BOOK NO.0715 AND CONNECTION NO.353038 MY IPHASE IS NOT WORK PLZ CHECK . MY HOME ADD IS A- 59 VAISHALI COLONY GARH MEERUT.

REGARDS:-

SHOBHIT SHARMA
D Dec 5, 2012 by
nirdes hkumar

plz sir mujhe yeh janna h ki meerut mai kis jgah par bill jma hota h kya mujhe kirpya wanha ka address mil sakta h plz send in mail id -nirdeshkumar59@gmail.com

pvvnl meerut - Monthly Electricity bill