PVVNL,NOIDA - Excess Electricity bill

Gautam _k80
I am a resident of Sec-82 Noida B-51 Pocket II ,Kendriya Vihar.I have recieved my electricity bill which shows arrear of Rs 850/-.I have already paid my last bill of Rs 2826/- on 24/07/10.This bill had no arraer component.
My consumer number is 263879
Meter No:E42237
Bill No:00492
Book No:9182.
In past also I have paid one bill showing the arrear component.Please get my bill corrected.

awaiting your reply soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Gautam Kumar

Comments

A Feb 19, 2011 by
dojusticeinnoida

There is really issue with the PVVNL especially in Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP.

Every one here in the department needs “Bribe”. If you want to apply for temporary connection, to install a new meter, to increase a load & to change the connection type. If you are not able to pay the BRIBE what they demand by these criminals will send bill extra with some issues of ARREARS and with more reading or some other issues with your meters etc.

The best part of the PVVNL - PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM Ltd. Is that each & every person of the department is doing these activities and the government is not taking any serious action on them.

A recently case happened at Sector -44, Noida where JE – A. K. Kapil is the incharge of Sub-Power Station 33/11 KVA and has seen taking bribe of Rs 2, 00, 000 Lakhs from a Kothi of sector-44. This case is already known to the department very well. Despite of removing this person from the department he asks more bribe from all the sectors of Noida other wise he cuts the electricity or sends the vigilance people to check the meters and make then receive Bribe for the same.

Just think we say we are free from corruption but sorry to say we still to have pay bribe for basic necessity of our life.
A Aug 25, 2012 by
Akhil P Walia

Dear PVVNL,

We have been wrongly sent bill for Aug 2012 amounting to Rs. 22, 683.
Instead of one month charges, the bill shows 16 months cumulative charge for period:17-April-2011 to 23-Aug2012.
While we have paid all previous bills before due date and also have payment receipts.

Apparently, the bill this time has been calculated on basis Average. However, it has not been averaged.

We request you to kindly check this inconsistency at your end and raise a fresh bill.

Wrong Bill Details:

C-25/VI KV-2, Noida, Sec-82 UP
#9910062443
A Sep 10, 2012 by
CHANDERJEET GAUTAM

I AM AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENTS.

I AM UNABLE TO PAY MY ELECTRIC BILL ONLINE DUE TO G.B NAGAR IS NOT IN LIST AT PVVNL WEBSITE.

THEY ADDING ARREARS IN BILL, THEY NOT FIXING IT AT THERE WEBSITE.

PVVNL,NOIDA - Excess Electricity bill