Quantium courier - Delay in delivery

S K RATH on Aug 21, 2012

My following msg has not yeilded any result so far. Can you kindly look in to this?

Quote..............
Order Number – SMA0275248, for the item “Home Basics Two Double Bed Sheets with 4 Pillow Covers (HB - 4009/4010) [Multi;]”dispatched on “12 Aug 2012” via “ Quantium COURIER”

it is already 8 days since the date of despatch although max.5 days was the lead time to reach the consignment. Can u inform me the latest status or else give me the courier mobile no. for me to speak to them directly./thanks./santosh
Unquote............

Comments

N Sep 1, 2012 by
anuradha w Quantium courier  - Thane west , Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

No delivery in time and creating mess with products.. - Quantium courier

Hello'
I hav ordered the product from buytheprice on 15 th august it has been 16 days n its promised to place the order in 7 working days but till the day me gavnt received the products instead of calling both of them no. of time.....No delivery in time and creating mess with products..
N Sep 24, 2012 by
daksh17405 Quantium courier  - Thane west , Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Non delivery of Payback package - Quantium courier

My package No LD 37876351 has not been delivered as there was no one ar home.pl get it delivered earliest
D Dec 11, 2012 by
benudharjena

Dear sir
two double bedsheets were despatched on 5th december via quantium courier with the tracking no D40475416 D40475514. The delivery has two take maximum of 3 days to reach bhubaneswar. But till now though five days has been expired, no consignments has reached in my address. kindly enquir and tell me the status.

regards

Benudhar jena ph 9937343714
N Jan 13, 2013 by
mpurnendu

I purchased a strolly bag from Pepperfry .com. The details are as follows: Princeware Bergamo Upright Black 55 Sent via: Quantium
AWB Number: D40477192
Shipped date: 23/12/12
Till today it has not been delivered to me. I searched the ABW number at QUANTIUM's site. The remark is as follows DELIVERY UNSUCCESSFUL PERSON NOT AVALI .
This is totally false statement since I along with my family reside in the mentioned address all along. I do not understand why they are not delivering my consignment and making such irresponsible statement. Moreover my cell number is available with them. Nobody has contacted me yet. I tried to contact them over telephone number received from Pepperfry). I am sorry to say that it is also a fake number.
Purnendu Kumar Mohanty
BHUBANESWAR
Cell No: 9437138887
N May 28, 2013 by
sibasisnayak

my Tracking no is-DTP252940
shipment date-22-05-2013
DELHI TO BHUBANESWAR
till today it has been not delivered to me.
i need the contact no quantium courier.
my mob no is-09853489948
N Aug 1, 2013 by
upendraroul@yahoo.in

my Tracking no is-DTP315407
shipment date-Jul 24 2013 12:00AM
DELHI TO BHUBANESWAR

Till today no delivery. The product seems at bhubaneswar branch from the past 3 days and not delivering that.

Quantium courier - Delay in delivery