Queens valley school, Sec-8 Dwarka Phase1 NEWDELHI-75 — Withdrawal of PF

I have worked as a PRT teacher at Queens Valley in 2007-2008. I left the school in May 2008. I have submitted all the required forms for PF withdrawl to School. My PF Account No is 36448/10. The overall formality of submission was completed on 17 Jan 2009. Tha school is not responding positively. Every time I call up, they are telling me to call up after some days. They are not telling me the position of my application and withdrawl status. Request intervene.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Pls Send ur affiliation code & all the roll numbrs of ur school
My 2 daughters are studying in your school.

According to me, when we have chosen the option of going in for a ONLY GIRLS school, we dont expect and desire any male teacher in the school. The faculty should be ONLY FEMALES, whereas there is male faculty also, with which the parents of girls, (who have specifically opted for ONLY GIRLS school) are not very comfortable. This advise is suppoted by many other parents also. I think Mr. Sachdeva will give a thought to our advise.
We are very disappointed to write this message because in this year from April to July they changed 3 class teacher we do not understand what is there problem.

When we go for the PTM most of the time we heard that i had don't spend so much time with your child so, i do not have anything to tell you about her.
My daughter is in class 3 on her previous classes she was the topper no complaints nothing no problem of grades also everything will be satisfactory but now when she turns to 3 her performance will be top to bottom .Nothing wil be right where she is lacking not able understand .Her class teacher has changed 3 times than what will be the child do. If the child is not cope up properly the teachers should be responsible for this

Queens valley school, Sec-8 Dwarka Phase1 NEWDELHI-75 - Withdrawal of PF