Quo Vadis International, Trivandrum - Migration Fraud

jnjobin
I have retained an agency named Quo Vadis International located at Pattom, Trivandrum for getting Permanent Residency in Canada. They charged me Rs.50500/- initially and I was told that my application will be checked by different people in India and Canada including a registered member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants. Despite that, my application was not fully filled up by them and they forged my details on the application. I got the details back from Canadian government directly and came to know the anomalies and when asked about this, the Canada registered agent escaped from his responsibility, the Trivandrum based agency threatened me saying that the Kerala DGP knows him.

Even if they get a rejection, they will get their commission. Please be aware of such agencies.

[Nov 27, 2014] Quo Vadis International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[Updated by Quo Vadis International Customer Care Nov 27, 2014]

Mr. Jobin had approched us for obtaining a Permanent Residency in Canada and for that he had paid us the Visa Processing Fee of Rs. 50,500 which is CAD 1100. His application was filed on time and his application was returned as the information was incomplete. The whols set of application along with the Demand Draft for CAD 1100 was returned directly to the applicant by the Canadian High Commission. Mr Jobin has encashed the Demand Draft from Thomas Cook on 4th November 2011. This has clearly mentioned by Mr Jobin itself in his complaint. If you read through his complaint fully, it is clear and evident that he doesnt have a complaint that we have taken his money or we have not returned his money. His objective was only to dammage the organisation and to create a negative publicity. On 8th November he has again made an alligation that the commente made by Justin, Nazeer, Cherian and Moncy are fake members. We are ready to provide you the copies of their visas if required. We as a organisation wanted to resolve this issue. We contacted Mr. Jobin quiet a few times but his number was switched off. If he has a specafic issue let him come with that we are ready to resolve. Regards Quo Vadis International

Comments

D
Prasad

I have taken the service of Quo Vadis on 19th January 2010. My understanding with them were as follows.

1. I need to pay Rs. 35, 000 towards registration fees.
2. My case will be filed within a week from the date of paying Registration Fees.
3. Once my forms are verified, then i need to pay the visa processing fees.
4. I will be getting my file number within 3 months from the date of forwarding my application.

Accordingly on 21st January 2010 i had paid Rs. 50500.00 towards the visa processing fees of myself and my wife. My case was forwarded on the same day. Eventhough they had said that it will take 3 months to get my file number, due to their professional and transparent way of dealing, i was lucky enough to get my file number on 10th of March 2010.

Somehow i cannot agree to Mr. Jobins allegation. First of all according to his own allegation it has mentioned that he has paid on Rs. 50, 500. As i also have paid the same amount it is clear that the amount will be towards visa processing fees. Secondly before paying the processing fees, they had send me all the forms and i have verified and made changes before forwarding the same. Jobin can never claim that he didnt receive his forms or he even has the right to ask for a copy of the forms send by them on his behalf. Thirdly as a client, i have given a consent to them for receiving all communication from Canadian Authorities on my behalf. If Jobin had taken their service, all communications whould have gone to them only and not to jobin.

Hello Mr.Prasad,
You are talking in such a way that you have seen my documents. You could be the person from the agency, right?

Good for being too supportive to your migration agency. The documents are with me for verification and will be made public after the legal proceedings.

Good Luck
jnjobin

I would also like to ask why he had to use the name of DGP & IG to threaten people? As senior police officers, they should know the notorious criminals in the line of duty only to put the criminals behind bars.
Praveen

I am a client of Quo Vadis International since June 2009.

My entire process was completed in 9 months and got my visa on 16th March. I am fully satisfied with their services and approch.

Praveen George

Mr Jobin..

You have raised this complaint in January and you were suppose to take this up legally. Can you please tell me where we stand in terms of legal proceedings. Am a prospective immigrant and was thinking of taking Quovadis' service. Just wanted to see proof of legal proceedings that you have before I can conclude.

Rahul
Rijina

Hi Friends.

I am a client of Quo Vadis International Since December 2009. Eventhough i had seen this posting i was keeping my fingers crossed to see the end result of my case. I was trying to reach Mr. Jobin through e mails. Unfortunately he never replied to any of my mails.

Today, i wanted to share my experince with Quo Vadis as i have completed my Medicals Yesterday. Details of my case is as under

Registration on : 29 th November 2009

File Number Received on : 5th February 2010.

Documents Filed on : 01st June 2010

Processing Commenced on : 2nd November 2010

Medicals Issued on : 4th November 2010

Medicals completed on : 25th November 2010.

In my 11 months association with Quo Vadis, i had visited them just once and that too was for submitting my documents. I never faced any problems with them on their service part.

Ronny
N Feb 22, 2011 by
biju0001

I know the person who runs the agency, Mr Manoj, who is a Fraud, who cheated the former company WWICS, with cash misappropriation, and run away from the agency.Also he cheated so many clients promising jobs in canada.Dont go for this agency Beware...

Any one who needs proof contact me
N Feb 22, 2011 by
biju0001

I know the person who runs the agency, Mr Manoj Kumar, who is a Fraud, who cheated the former company WWICS, with cash misappropriation, and run away from the agency.Also he cheated so many clients promising jobs in canada.Dont go for this agency Beware...

Mr. Manoj Kumar is a fraud his phone is 98955 55022

i am a victim of him when he worked with WWICS,

You dont need any consultants to go to Canada, ask me how

Please register the complients with https://www.csic-scci.ca/

Biju Canada
D May 24, 2011 by
Tony Punnose

APPRECIATION
Dear All,

Please accept my warmest gratitude for the untiring efforts of QUO VADIS INTERNATIONAL, in enabling me to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency and thus shedding light on my future goals and aspirations.Canada had always been my dream destination and thanks to Quo Vadis who made my dream come true.

Even though there were many bumps on the road, the efficiency and capability of QUO VADIS was proven in achieving this success. We are fully satisfied the way they handled our case. We were regularly updated on the progress of our application and status. The orentation session they conducted was excellent and was at par with the one conducted by CIIP counsellors.

We along with other 5 famalies landed in Vancouver on 18th May to start a fresh life. we were picked up from the Vancouver International Airport and was taken to our accomodation. They helped us with our Social Insurance Card and assisted me in opening a bank account. Now we are busy with getting our qualification assessed and preparing our resume.

In our 15 months association with Quo Vadis, we never had any issues with them. They are truely profesional.

We wish all the members of team quo vadis the very dest.

Thank you.

Best Regards
D Jun 9, 2011 by
cherian varghese

Greetings from Cherian Varghese and family

As far as I am concerned, I have got a best service and deal from Quovadis and Team. Whatever they offered in the session I had attended, they have fulfilled and their post landing service is also commendable.
I had applied in January 2010 and completed all the formalities and landed in Canada in May 2011

D Jun 9, 2011 by
cherian varghese

HI, ALL

I am Nazeer. I had applied for PR in December 2009 through Quovadis international. I have attended medicals during January 2011 and landed in Vancouver, Canada in May 2011.
I am fully satisfied by the service provided by the Quovadis team before and after landing. I have started filing applications of my brothers through the same QUOVADIS and also recommended few of my friends for the same.
Still we are contacting our consultant and even getting advice from Quovadis
Excellent work done by you and your team!!!
We are proud to say that we are the members of THE QUOVADIS FAMILY.
We invite the eligible candidates to join to our family.
With warm regards

NAZEER KM
D Jun 11, 2011 by
jestin sebastian

This is jestin . We came Vancouver on 18th May 2011. Quovadis given us excellent service
The speciality of QUOVADIS is that they give all informations regarding migration. Also Quovadis and Team arranged several classes on migration, job search, personality development etc. It is the unique service of QUOVADIS international. I have also filed my brother’s application with QUOVADIS

Thanks QUOVADIS

JESTIN SEBASTIAN,
SURREY, VANCOUVER
D Jun 11, 2011 by
jestin sebastian

WISH QUOVADIS, ALL THE BEST

I am moncy. I had attended a seminar conducted by QUOVADIS during November 2009. The seminar covered all aspects of migration, job opportunities etc. So I filed with QUOVADIS. Within one month, I got file number and our medicals completed in January 2011 .

With all the support and guidance, we reached in Vancouver on 18th May 2011. QUOVADIS team also taken necessary steps for our insurance. It will surely help us to meet any medical assistance in the initial stage of our life in CANADA. The team also helped us to rent a house here. We have completed all the formalities of the Canada government. Now I joined a course here by the help of quovadis.

Eligible person can expect a diplomatic service from QUOVADIS. So I have already recommended my friends to join us through QUOVADIS TEAM.

BEST OF LUCK AND WISHES FROM

Moncy
D Aug 9, 2011 by
Saji M

MR. MANOJ & QUO VADIS HAVE CHEATED ME OF MY MONEY AND SPOILED MY CAREER. Their response was bad when contacted about my visa status. He threatened me too. I do not recommend Quo Vadis. Quo Vadis or Mr.Manoj does not have any CSIC membership. There are other good agencies with CSIC membership.
D Nov 26, 2012 by
Balbir Singh Hothi

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant having ICCRC Membership #R412031. It has been brought to my notice that interested immigrants to Canada has been duped by a company based in Trivindrum that I am associated with this company. Please note I am not representing any company from Trivindrum and if any one has been duped please get in touch with me as soon possible or our regulatory body www.iccrc.crcic.ca
Balbir Singh Hothi
ICCRC Membership #R412031
Telephone:778-551-1764
N Apr 4, 2014 by
muddu911

Manoj is a fraud. He is using Balbir's name for his consultancy.

Manoj is one arrogant prick. Forging documents and sending cut copied E-mails is his speciality.

Do not deal with Quo Vadis.
N Nov 8, 2014 by
Syam R

My application submitted December 2009

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on March 12, 2014.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Manager now not communicating properly, he promised me with in 6 month you can go by visa.

my contact is 0529216790, i thing he is a fraud.
N Nov 15, 2014 by
jnjobin

Syam, it is almost certain that it is a visa rejection. Take the matters legally.

Most of the comments in this post are this fraud companies.
User Jestin Sebastian has posted two fake testimonials for jestin and Moncy.
User Cherian Varghese has posted two fake testimonials for himself as well as Nazeer KM.
Hey Mr. Manoj, I caught you red handed.

Does anyone know if this defrauding company still operating in Trivandrum???
N Nov 29, 2014 by
Syam R

Hello All,

I am withdrawing the above statement posted on 8th Nov 2014, because the party contacted me and agreed to pay the amount as per the agreement.

Quo Vadis International, Trivandrum - Migration Fraud