RADIO ONE -94.3 FM BANGALORE - Prize not received after winning contest

SANCHARAN ROY
I have won the IPL Phataphat quiz on Radio One, Bangalore (94.3FM ) on 15th May, 2008 .

Even after repeated emails to the company no one has contacted me on how to claim the prize .

I feel that the company is running a massive fraud wherein they encourage people to send them SMS with the correct answers . all correct SMS do not win a prize . Even if you win the contest, they do not give you the prize .

Pls take proper action against the company and make other listeners aware of this Scam so that no one spends money on sending them SMS.

Sancharan Roy

Comments

N Apr 18, 2011 by
onnelove

i love u lot nd lot
N Apr 18, 2011 by
onnelove

hi Prithvi, , , , i want to make my friend as Birth day Bakra, ,
N May 12, 2011 by
v..

I am sad to c these complaints...I was searching for the time they take to inform about gift collection but I found this...Yesterday I won couple movie tickets in MJ Pavitra's Kya bolta bengalooru".
To be true I tried callin only twice and second time my call was answered. I won...but should I be hopefull to receive a callback regarding the tickets...if yes, in how many days approx.?
N May 18, 2011 by
pooja08

I am Pooja I won shopping vouchers worth Rs.1000 on MJ Shilpa's Show on 18-5-2011 Courtesy Ahdya Motors but I havent received any call nor any mail from radio one to claim the prize is there someone who can help me how to go about claiming my prize because this happening second time with me in MJ Shilpa's Show last time i had won dinner vouchers but still haven't recevied even that yet.

Thanking you,

Pooja Shinde
A Jun 15, 2011 by
kunal5185

Hi Pavitra,

My name is Kunal Shah . I love listening to your show on Radio City & I think you are a wonderful RJ.

Pavitra: I have a small issue though; I had won the “Maximum line maaro “ around one and half month ago. I was promised a T-Shirt with my line printed on it that is: "Marriage is the institute where husbands never learn the meaning of the word Freedom".

Eventually I received a call from you saying that I will be informed latter as to how I can collect my prize, but unfortunately I have not received any call or mail from your end. I was just wondering if the process takes so long or is there any slip up.

Hope to hear your positive response soon.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal Shah
N Jun 15, 2011 by
gayathri_thiru

Hi Prithvi,
I want to make my husband Thirunarayanan a birthday bakra on June 16th. He doesn't like his current job and crazy about chess.. he is aiming to become a Grandmaster... His number is 9916494803... Please do call him...
N Jun 29, 2011 by
ruuu

hey, i wanted to know, how do i answer the questions they ask. each time i msg the ans i get a reply from 53650 saying this is not available on ur operator. i called up my customer care and they say its from radio stationa dn not coz of ur operator. what do i do? wats the exact format of sending the answers???
N Jun 29, 2011 by
ruuu

how do u send ur answers to 56350?? pls send me the proper format...
N Sep 7, 2011 by
Omprakash Kochar

I also won a prize on MJ Prithvi's fatafat line maro contest. But am yet to receive the gift. My name is Omprakash.K and my no is 9343888999
N Nov 2, 2011 by
lapizlazuli RADIO ONE -94.3 FM BANGALORE  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

prize money not received - radio 1(94.3fm)

i have been selected as a winner for a competition which has promised a prize money for rs1000 on11th oct 2011.They also noted my mob no as well as emailid.but i didnt recve any respond from their side.After my first compliant in consumer forum i receved a call from them saying that prize money wl be given without any delay.But till today i have not receved any money and nomore calls after that.they dont even pick up the calls.i would request you to look in to this matter so that in future people will not get cheated by their false promises and also help me to get my prize money.
A Dec 7, 2011 by
lol@gmail.com

94.3 FM MJ's like Shilpa, Anjan, Pavithra, Puneetha and Prithvi are just IRKSOME.
Please tell them not to be Ostentatious on radio, as there vioce sucks like a #*****# socks.
One god damn request, please tell them not to prtend themselves as a #*****# CELEBRITIES
N Feb 18, 2012 by
sudha g

Hi Prithvi,
Even, once when i was on air with you, i had won Laptop bag in 2010, during diwali...till now i had not got...so help me to reach the gift and an opputunity to meet PRITHVI...

Reply me prithvi
Sudha
A Mar 20, 2012 by
Manju111

Even I have faced the same problem. I have won a contest in October 2011 and have not received the prize yet. Whenever I call them, they tell that they will call back and will never do that.
A Apr 15, 2012 by
Hanumanth Reddy

I want to make my manager as a Birthday Bakra on 19th Apr 2012. She is working in Anlage HRO Services. IT Consulting firm as a Sr.Resource Manager.Her name is Kavita and Contact number is 9900205926. Please Please Please Prithvi do this for me. I'm a great fan of urs. pls pls pls do it for me...Thanks & Regards..Hanumanth Reddy.
A May 10, 2012 by
ranjitha.as

I won Jannat2 movie tickets on Shilpa's show on 4th May, but nobody contacted me. I have mailed them, tried calling them, messaged them many times. But no response yet. Shilpa even took my email id, but nobody has sent me any mail.
Can anybody please reply to the mails.
email id- ranjitha.as@gmail.com

Ranjitha
N Jun 1, 2012 by
chitra

Hello Prithvi

This is Suchitra, I listen to your morning show, whenver i get time, recently from your talk show with Indrajit lankesh, i understood that you have a shining head, it is so sad to listen, but still you rock, you are amazingly talented, I think you are one of the best RJ India have ever produced. Your spoken English is very good. Your Sunday show with RJ Rakesh is complimentary, you both make a nice pair, Dont take it other way, i know your brain runs fast !!!

Good job guys,
N Aug 23, 2012 by
aishwarya,GV

hi prithvi i love ur show, , , , , , , , , , , , sply b, day bakra, ,

my self aishwarya, my friend birth day on sep 2nd his name RAGHU he is doing MBBS in davangere plz plz plz lpz, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , plz, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , plz do birth day bakra his number 7353534940
N Nov 26, 2012 by
moosanii PRIZE  - Pakistan

No answer - PRIZE

Sir why Did you not reply about my complain,
YOU TOLD TO MR JAWARAH THE MANAGER OF DU MALI BANK
CONTACT WITH THE MANAGER OF MY BANK IN HERE,

BEST REGARDS
N Feb 28, 2013 by
Archana Pandey

hey prithvi i want you to make my friend Anshul bakra on her birthday, which is on 28th February ... her contact no is 9530224823... i request you to call her n make her birthday bakra...

RADIO ONE -94.3 FM BANGALORE - Prize not received after winning contest