Rail Ticket Online — IRCTC Transaction Failed Refund Status settlement Request

iComplaints
I tried to book 2 train tickets on Sept 8 2010 from SBC (Bangalore)KCG to Kachiguda for Oct 30 2010 Train name:KACHEGUDA EXPRESS Train no:2786 .HDFC netBanking enabled money Rs 558 has been deducted from my account but tickets has not been booked.
I again tried to book the same thing happenend so 558+558 has been deducted from HDFC account.
Two transactions Failed:
In irctc.co.in ...Refund Status tab shows
transaction Id: 0249586928 Settlement Request ticket not booked hdfcvbvpg
transaction Id: 0249544944 Settlement Request ticket not booked HDFC
Payment has not received from bank.

So, to whom I need to complaint to irctc or HDFC bank?

Please do the needful to get refund the money total Rs.1116/-

Praneeth
9986432095
praneeth_chilu@yahoo.co.in

Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

train ticket — Need refund for the failed transaction

PLease refund amount of Rs.377for a failed transaction. transaction ID 0096225672.
Gateway booked: ICICI Bank debit
Train Name: Lokamania tilak express
Travel Date - 03-May-2009
Booking Date - 23-Feb-2009
From Stn: Coimbatore
To Stn: Bangalore City Jn
Transaction ID : 0096225672
Amount: Show more... Rs.377.

I have attached my bank statement & failed transaction history. Kindly see the attachment.

Rail Ticket Online — non refund of payment from railticketonline.com for abour 4 months

i have booked a ticket on 11/06/2009 from NDLS to DDA on the name of L N SINGH whose order no. is RBR2813843. but due to some technical problem my reservation was not completed and the payment was deducted from my account and i heve not got its refund till Show more... now. Show less

Rail — rail ticket

I am Md Nazmul Alam. My id is nazmulalam.
I have booked an e-ticket of indian railway via irctc from new coochbehar to new farakka jn on 29/08/2011but i have not get the ticket and cut my money from ATM.
so please back my balance. irctc id is 0384213830
my re fund money
1. I tried to book 1 train tickets on 5/1/13 from BHOPAL to . NIZAMUDDIN (DELHI) for FOR Train name:BHOPAL EXPRESS .SBI netBanking . enabled money Rs 813 has been deducted from my account but tickets has . not been booked AND THE AMOUNT IS NOT BEEN STTLED TILL today.i;e . . 14/1/2013.

2. I tried to book 1 train tickets on 6/11/12 from NIZAMUDDIN Show more... . (DELHI) to BHOPAL FOR Train name:BHOPAL EXPRESS .SBI netBanking . enabled money Rs 2022 has been deducted from my account but tickets . has not been booked AND THE AMOUNT IS NOT BEEN STTLED TILL today.i;e . 14/1/2013.
transaction Id: 0619320320 Settlement Request ticket not booked SBI
transaction Id: 0588394461 Settlement Request ticket not booked SBI
Payment has not received from bank.

So, to whom I need to complaint to irctc or SBI bank?

Please do the needful to get refund the money total Rs.2835/-

DR.NAIM UDDIN KHAN
26 NEELAM COLONY
LILY TALKIES BHOPAL ...8 (M.P)

Rail Ticket Online - IRCTC Transaction Failed Refund Status settlement Request