Railway Ticket booking (Deceiving and providing false information) - Railway Ticket booking (Deceiving and providing false information)

ANANDA GOPAL CHATTERJEE
Dear Sir
Though we have assigned with an ID--828561 for resolution of our issues and we are at 96 hours and yet to get any solutions at your end. This kind of activities leads to mental agaony and calls for adequate compensation and thus this is unacceptable in any grounds. I am going to cancel my tickets in next 24 hours for which I will not be responsible at any circumstances for your noncooperative attitude and would share your incompetency and inabiity in different forums about the cheating of IRCTC.

Yours Sincerely

Ananda G Chatterjee

M:9331412242

From: ananda_chatterjee@hotmail.com
To: ticketadmin@irctc.co.in; etickets@irctc.co.in; care@irctc.co.in
CC: anandachatterjee1975@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Email From IRCTC (Fraud and Poor Services)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:02:47 +0000

Dear Sir
At the outset of my previous bad experience I had with you in last October, I have faced again poor response and fraud services from IRCTC. Inspite of your assurety, again , I have faced terrible problem. I have book a ticket today afternoon from MLD to KOAA for 3.4.10 in 3152 Sealdah Exp with a boading point at LKO as tickets from LKO is not available by paying excess money on the net as distance is calculated from MLD. At the time of booking , it was showing Available 4 but as I made the payment it shown that the ticket has been booked under Waitlist 2/3. It is nothing but simply a fraud and malpractices by deceiving untrue information arising out of such unwanted situation. You are immediately advised you to rectify your mistake and put me under confirmed accomodation or otherwise refund my entire money without any delay. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours, I would have no other option but to raise the issue to appropriate authority and daily newspapers at Kolkata.

I am attaching the the proof of availablility from MLD with boading point at LKO (Taken at 17.21 p.m.) after my booking in Waitlist. Please do the corrective action. I do not have any time to waste my time and money from your unwanted services.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Ananda G Chatterjee
M:9331412242

CC: MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS.

From: ticketadmin@irctc.co.in
To: ananda_chatterjee@hotmail.com
Subject: Email From IRCTC
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:51:06 +0530

________________________________________________________________________
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply to this email ID. If
you have a query or need any clarification you may:
(1) Call our 24-hour Customer Care or
(2) Email Us care@irctc.co.in
________________________________________________________________________

Dear Customer,
Thank you for using IRCTC's online rail reservation facility. Your e-ticket has been booked and the details are indicated below.
Please take a printout of the Electronic Reservation Slip (ERS) OF YOUR TICKET FROM YOUR Booked Tickets History page .You will carry this printout along with the one of the five photo identity cards (Voter identity card / Passport / Pan card / Driving license / Photo I/d card of Central / State Government issued to their employees)during train journey in original. Both these will be examined by ticket checking staff on stations/trains for verification purpose.
Travelling? Avail Rs. 60,00,000 accident insurance offer, click here for details.

Booking details:

S# Name Age Sex Seat/Berth Coach Status
1 A G CHATTERJEE 034 Male 0000 RLWL 2
2 I CHATTERJEE 027 Female 0000 RLWL 3
Total Fare 00001872
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the PNR you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket online. Cancellation of your e-Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctc.co.in, and is NOT possible on PRS Counters.Cancellation can be done till the time of chart preparation for the train which is normally 4 to 6 hours before the scheduled departure of the train from the train originating station.(For trains starting up to 12 in the afternoon the chart preparation is usually done on the previous night). You can cancel any of the passenger names from the list of passengers on this ticket without affecting the ticket as a whole. For CHANGE OF BOARDING STATION & CHANGE IN NAME customer can now approach the nearest Railway Reservation Office with ?ElectronicReservation Slip? print out and photo identity proof mentioned in the ?Electronic Reservation Slip? at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train as per existing Railway rules. Once you have cancelled your ticket, the fresh details and changes made by you will be available on the Cancelled e-Tickets History (as a link to site)The refund amount due to you after cancellation will be credited back to the same account which you had used for booking the ticket. Now users can check their refund status online by clicking 'Refund status' link after logging in.If by any reason you are unable to cancel your ticket on the website till the time of charting and also unable to perform the journey, please send a mail to etickets@irctc.co.in at the earliest giving the details of your claim .We will represent your case with the Railways Claims Wing. However since this is a long drawn-out process. If the user wishes to cancel his E-ticket, he can do so till the time of chart preparation for the train (which is normally 4 to 6 hours before the scheduled departure of the train from the train originating station.(For trains starting up to 12 noon the chart preparation is usually done on the previous night). Similarly these and any other claims/contingencies on this e-ticket may be conveyed to us at etickets@irctc.co.in for processing. For any further assistance, please contact us at us at 24*7 Hrs. Customer Support at 011-23340000 , MON - SAT(10 AM - 6 PM) 011-23345500/4787/4773/5800/8539/8543 , Chennai Customer Care 044 - 25300000 or mail us at care@irctc.co.in.
Just dial 139 from your landline, mobile & CDMA phones for railway enquiries.

*************************** Information******************************
For any enquiries or information regarding your transaction with IRCTC, do not
provide your credit/debit card details by any means to IRCTC. All your queries
can be replied on the basis of 10 digit IRCTC Transaction id/ PNR no./User id.
IRCTC does not store the credit/debit card information in any form during the transaction.
******************************************************************

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Internet Ticketing
IRCTC

Comments

A Jan 27, 2011 by
GODANM

hi

ticket is not coming from my id ramdeen78@gmail.com
N Sep 12, 2011 by
shelkesure

ticket is not coming from my id ssengineering.suresh@gmail.com