Rajasthan Gas Services, Kota Junction, Kota (Indane Gas Agency) - Non supply of Cylinder

R P Beniwal
SIR,
Last month on 29.05.2008, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Rajasthan Gas Service, Mala Raod, Kota Junction, Kota(Raj.) & booking no. is 23310. My consumer number is S/25229. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When ask about the non supply of cylinder by deliveryman, he wants extra money to deliver the same. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.

From : R. P. Beniwal, 09414230863

Comments

non availability of double cylinder, i havea connection with 1 cylinder.

rajasthan gas of railway station kota puposely delaying the supply, first they reg.in 21 days and giving delivery in 20-30 days, kindly check the irregular and hapazard supply reson . are cylinders being blacked in 550 Rs to needy unauthorised persons?

04-09-2009 booking cylinder
not supply of cylinder by deliveryman,

The Attitude of worker of " Rajasthan Gas Service, Mala Raod, Kota Junction, Kota(Raj.) " is very-very BAD...
They have NO MANNER how to TALK and BEHAVE with the Coustmer and there BEHAIVOUR is NEGATIVE...
The SUPPLY of cylinder is not REGULAR and they give Cylinder in BLACK.
A Jan 5, 2011 by
sunillakhotia

SIR,
I M VERY SAID BY MISS BIHAVEAR OF KOTA INDIAN GAS AGENCI MY NO 9887213386 MY CONSUMER NO .837 MOHAL LAKHOTIA
N Aug 10, 2011 by
renu vijay

I M VERY SAID BY MISS BIHAVEAR OF KOTA INDIAN GAS AGENCI MY NO 9269777460 MY CONSUMER NO .52598 My name is Renu Vijay.
So that please attend my problem.
D Dec 1, 2012 by
rinkusingh121

i just don't understand even after so much of the strictness by media, how the hell dey guys don'nt even attend the booking calls make by custommers.i 've been keep on tryin their number for last 2 days, ya it's true last 2 days, dat's really unbelievable dat these idiots even nt pickin up call to book the cylinder.unbelievable...it's called the height of corruption...my name rinku singh(9782708221)