Rajeswara Gas Agencies, Bharat Gas - Not giving home delivery

Nageswara Rao V
I am resident of kompally viillage,Qutubullapur municipality,Ranga Reddy district,Hyderabad.
This complaint is against Rajeswara Gas Agencies,Distributor code:661871,P.No.11,12,13,Western Plaza,Kompally(v),Qutubullapur(M) R R dist.

The problem with this agency mainly,they are not delivering gas to home.
Auto driver is saying bring the empty cylinder to auto and take the full cylinder.This problem is Not only with myself,entire area is facing the same problem(includes senior citizens, pregnant ladies,children)
I have seen them they are rolling the cylinders on the main road.such a critical problem we are facing.

One more thing i want to say, agency people are delivering to rich class people at home not to common people.

I have given complaint to agency people that the auto people are not delivering to home,they had replied me sir, please don't mind it.they are very busy with loading and unloading the cylinders into auto,we should go to him and collect cylinder.

Please register this complaint seriously.

hope the best from the consumer forum.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Mar 6, 2012 by
dheepvamsi21

The same incident happended to me. From past 15 days daily I am keeping my cylinder outside my door and gave money to neighbors to collect the cylinder since I am a employee since they dont want to carry the cylinder till door I need to take leave and go their office to collect the cylinder

Rajeswara Gas Agencies, Bharat Gas - Not giving home delivery