Raksha TPA - Non Reimbursement of Claim

Hitender Gaur
I have claimed on 31/08/2010 for cash less medical at Jaipur Golden Hospital to Raksha TPA against my policy covering my 10 years old daughter Mansi Sharma having I-card No. N2108850, but they refused to provide cashless facility stating apply for reimbursement. Now I send all relivent documents with my claim of reimbursement on 7-09-2010, but after 15 dyas they again ask for the previous record including First OPD. I send all the available OPD record and treatment plan prescribed by Dr. UCD Notiyal at the time of Discharge, by email 4 times in the period of 2.5 months but no replay or status report received form their side. In last on 10-11-2010 I submitted copy of all OPD and prescription of Dr. Notiyal through my agent by hand, and he assured me that I will get my claim amount within 7 days. But on 30-11-2010 when I did not get any cheque , I checked the status on Raksh web site, They are again demanding same documents vide their letter dated 18.11.2010 (dispatched on 22-11-2010 by UPC) which is not received at my given address till now. It is also marked as final reminder and titled as File will be closed if reply not received within 15 days)

Kindly provide me address of ombadman of Rohini Delhi Area to whom I can approch for justice.

Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim Non Reimbursement of Claim

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Feb 25, 2012 by
amitt0001

Hi Hitendra,

Same issue is happen with me also, and am really very frustrate with their service. Can you please help me what steps you had taken ? If i will come to know any solution will update here.

You can mail me amitt_0001@yahoo.co.in