Ram Gas Service (Distributor For Indane) Jhajjar Road Bahadurgarh - 124507 (Hr.) - non delivery of gas

Gaje Singh Patwari
customer number R-2187.Gaje Singh Patwari SO Moji Ram,HNo.24400 Near Triveni School,Nehru Park Barahi Road ,BAHADURGARH.
PIN.124507
Phone No.09416347570.
Respected sir,
I beg to say that i am customer of RAM GAS SERVICE.They are not providing GAS service properly and behave rudly.Please take action against this.
Thanking you,
Gaje Singh.

Comments

not providing gas service - RAM GAS SERVICE

sh.gaje singh patwari So Sh. moji ram HNo.24400,near triveni school,nehru park,barahi road,bahadurgarh.tehsile-bahadurgarh,distt.jhajjar,HARYANA.
Pin-124507(Hr.)
customer no.R-2187
Respected sir,
I beg to say that i am a regular customer of RAM GAS SERVICE for about 20 years.They are not providing gas service properly.the service of gas home delivery is nil.The behave of staff and onour is very bad .they behave rudly to customers.So please pay attention for this.Please tell me the serial no. of gas cylinder has given to him or not.they are not giving cylinder without writing cylinder serial no. on gas copy.Is it neccessary?
thanking you

True said .. more then a km line everyday on road tells the whole story. Should have some actions regarding this.

Praveen

my consumer no 15814, I have booked gas on dated 05/02/2010 but till date they could not delevered gas. I am in JHARLI PLANT so it is not possible for me to collect gas from agency. please delivered my gas immediatly
N Apr 19, 2011 by
ishwar singh sehrawat

my consumer no. is R3034, i have booked gas on 6/04/11 but now they did not deliver the gas. I am in saharanpur so it is not possible for me to collect gas from the agency. deliver the gas immediately otherwise i have complai to your higher authorities as well.
N Aug 8, 2012 by
Satish Singla 2012 RAM GAS SERVICE  - Bhadurgarh, West Delhi, Delhi, India

Gas Cylinder not deliver on time - RAM GAS SERVICE

Dear sir.

I have booked a gas cylinder 20 days back but i did not get till date.Copy No - R-141.
Kindly let me know the status on urgent basis.Otherwise i will make a complaint.

Satish Singla
Ph No-9958981171
D Oct 21, 2012 by
gupta 6

Respected Sir,
i have the customer in b.garh. Your staff & Your counter madam behaviour is very rudly. So i Request Plz take a action property.

Customer