Rashmi Builder - bad service from Rashmi Builder

Aratee Upadhyay
We bought flat in Rashmi Hetal I wing Miraroad (East) from Rashmi Builders and they show us the sample flat and commit us that they will provide the same flat with all the accessories.
We got Possessionin the month of March 2009 but till date flat is not yet complite we saty in the flat but like beggar. Flat condition is like Footpath staying person.

Please guide us what action we have to taken.

Aratee
Cell : 99691 39676

Comments

Did you finally get a resolution to the same ? I know that Rashmi Builders have come up with Phase II and i plan on investing.
mad max

their service is mbad..bldgs have leakage

I have purchased one flat in Rashmi Housing, Vasai. They give possession some waht late but with Good Appriciation in Price.
Romit

I agree with you.Rashmi Builders provide pathetic service and everybody has the same bad experience.I would never recommend anybody to got for Rashmi Builders.

Hello my friends,

Any one can help me for all those send me detail of Rashmi Builders, Because of our bulding members are faith on Rashmi Builders. So kindly send me information on below mwntion mail ID.

Thanks in advance

My contact : dipak, gade@gmail.com, Mobile number : 09869374806 staying in Ghatkopar(E.)

My contact : dipak.gade@gmail.com

I am planning to purchase a Flat in Rashmi Hetal Phase -II, can any body share exprience for Rashmi Hetal-II

As per my experience Rashmi Builder very good i have taken flat at Mira Road and i have given total amount at a time he has given good rate for me and what ever he show in the sample flat almost he has given but minor changes is there in the electric point's it is ok but he never waste the area and he provide more storage in his projects he will hear to the customer complaint.

And now again i am planning to take one more flat at rashmi builder only at naigaon once we have seen his project we can't go for other projects.

But he has to Increase Quality in sand

Ram Kumar.Palivela
Rashmi Harsh E 204
Hatkesh, Mira Road (East),
Thane Dist : 9920911807
N Feb 12, 2011 by
vinodkt7

I live in Rashmi Hetal - J wing.
I have few complaints about my apartment
1) My apartment has some leakage
2) My apartment has some small small creaks
3) Security staff is not good, they are somewhat rude and dont open water motor on time, after reminding them again and again they react
4) Cleaning staff is very less, lift, parking area and stairs are always dirty
5) socity is not clean, its very dirty
A Feb 27, 2011 by
waveszoom11

Rahmi Builders are thives. They used to cheat the people with the help of Police and Government Employees. They are one of the worst buiders in Mumbai/Thane region. Do not buy any kind of plot/home from rashmi Buiders.

-vivek
A Mar 2, 2011 by
dmmehta

i stay hetal ii y wing mira rd made by rashmi builder who suppose to make garden sold plot to third party cheated us same ADARSH society case
D Sep 9, 2011 by
inder4u20

I am not at all happy with rashmi builders.they promise something- they show something else and finaly do something else.i have personaly experienced, i stay in rashmi hetal phase 2, j wing,
POP work was terribly bad, electrical fittings was so loose that it comes on and off frequently, no securities present on duty, no proper water supply.when u ll go to ask about any thing they show attitude.specialy the man who looks after supervisor n security.
so strongly suggest u think 100 times before investing in rashmi propertise.
N Sep 9, 2011 by
vicky3179

you can reach to consumer forum
A Sep 13, 2011 by
urvashikumar

If any one planning to buy a property from Rashmi builder NALASOPARA office so beware do not contact the person name ABHISHEK he dont have atticate how to deal with customer, i highly recommend to rashmi builder to kick off this type person who dont hv manners to talk with customer he is big basted rashmi builder makes the fool to people and they dont stuck in one comment and in the mira road
office also no body give right information all idiots r seating rashmi builder ko bycott. karna chahiye goverment ko chutiya bannate hai...
N Sep 7, 2012 by
manojs_143

I m planning to buy one flat at naigaon., v went over there and seen the sample flat., discussed all the major points to buy the flats., liked the installment scheme... but then worried now after luking above comments.. pls guide me what to do...
N Apr 9, 2013 by
samhi2003

Do not buy any flat with Rashmi Builder..They don't give OC to you.
Very Bad Construction...