Ration Card - new ration card

pragathi kilaru

I, Kilaru Pragathi, sevenwells street, buttroad, chennai, I want new ration card, how can i get ration card in chennai without address proof on me becuase, I am styaing in tennat house anybody let me know regarding this

thanks
pragathi

Comments

pls tell me as i am resident of indirapuram ghaziabad where can i get new ration card, kindly give me the address and tel no. of concerned peoples,

regards,

I am a resident of indirapuram ghaziabad, U.P. Kindly tell me the address and phone numbers of ration card office of Indirapuram where i can get new ration card.

pls tell me as i am resident of vaishali ghaziabad where can i get new ration card, kindly give me the address and tel no. of concerned peoples,

I am a resident of Khora Colony, ghaziabad, U.P. Kindly tell me the address and phone numbers of ration card office of Khora how i can get cut of name ration card.

I am a resident of nehru nagar, ghaziabad pls tell me the appropriate ration card office address.

kumar

I am newly setteled at vaishali Ghaziabad. Pl tell me from where can i get new ration card, kindly give me the address and tel no. of concerned peoples,

Thanks.

P.K. jain

Pl tell me how to get a new Ration Card at vaishali Ghaziabad

pls tell me as i am resident of Dombivali thane district where can i get new ration card, kindly give me the address and tel no. of concerned peoples,

can you tell me the e-mail id of The Assistant Commissioner of Civil Supplies,
Office of the Assistant Commissioner of Civil Supplies,
Chidambaranar zone,
Moore Street,
Chennai 600 001.

Dear All

I am resident of Vaishali Ghaziabad. I have a ration card of ghaziabad. however, i want to change my residential address on the ration card. Please let me know how to do that? Whom should i contact for the same.

Deepak

I am resident of Mumbai, please let me know where and how to apply for new ration card

Tushar

Can you please let me know the procedure to get new rationing card for Thane district

Dear all,

I am a resident of Khora Colony, ghaziabad, U.P. Kindly tell me the address and phone numbers of ration card & Election card office of Khora Colony where i can get new ration card.

Gopal Thakur

Would like to lodge a complaint against the rationing office in Thane. They dont respond properly on the phone. I just want to know the procedure for change of address in our ration card. So I called them a lady picked up the phone told me " Khidki no. 1 se form leneka aur 2 Khidki mein deneka" and just banged the phone. I didnt disconnect the line. She [picked up the receiver again and kept it aside. I want to know the office timings so that I can pick up the form. And am trying the no. since then the phone is engaged. The no. i dialled is 25345218.

Please I just want to know the ofiice timings and do they work on saturdays.It wud b greatful if you can give me the details as required.

I am resident in chennai, teynampet, my pin code is 600018.I got married two months back. i want to apply new ration card for our family and also gas connection. kindly give the address and concern department phone no and also given details.

Ration Card - new ration card