Ration Card - How to apply ration card

sunil
How to apply for a new ration card ?

Comments

ayesha

hi sir, i m staying in bellary, karnataka. i want to make new Rashan card but I am not a government employee. so its very difficult to get one.and i am a student ... please help me out.

Not issue full quantity in rashan card
1) Like aata only 10 kg per month one rashan card ?
2) Nothing issue any type Daal
pls clear this metter

Himanshu Pareek
Jaipur

I am staying in the bhopal. i belong to old bhopal i am victim of gas accident 1984 and i have also gotten componsation and now i am newly merried. i want to make new ration card on same basis, but my husbend don't have his own ration card. So how can we apply for our personal family ration card . so plz suggest me that where can i apply for the this.

Fiza Khan

hi,

My name is MAHINDER PAl and my add is B-1143 Mangol puri new delhi 110083.i have applied for renewal for my ration card on 22-11-2007, but still i have not received my new ration card.i already visited so many times in ration office add is (department of food supplies & consumer affairs no-24 mangol puri new delh110083.every time officer says that you will get your ration card very soon, come after 1 week, will tell you about complaint status.we are eight family mambers, and i am the only earning person in my family.At the starting they provided a temprary slip, on bases of that slip i was getting ration.But from last 1 year ration supplier denied me to provide ration on bases of temprary slip.now i every month i have purchasing from private departemantal store.so pleasy help me and do needfull asap.

MAHENDER PAL
MOB NO-+919871867533, +919211801087

hi,

My name is MAHINDER PAl and my add is B-1143 Mangol puri new delhi 110083.i have applied for renewal for my ration card on 22-11-2007, but still i have not received my new ration card.My old ration card no is 24120071 fpsno-2412.I already visited so many times in ration office add is (department of food supplies & consumer affairs no-24 mangol puri new delh110083.every time officer says that you will get your ration card very soon, come after 1 week, will tell you about complaint status.we are eight family mambers, and i am the only earning person in my family.At the starting they provided a temprary slip, on bases of that slip i was getting ration.But from last 1 year ration supplier denied me to provide ration on bases of temprary slip.now i every month i have purchasing from private departemantal store.so pleasy help me and do needfull asap.

MAHENDER PAL
MOB NO-+919871867533, +919211801087

I have Submited Application No: 2114922 dated 02/05/2007 towards Ration Card. 2007! When I went to Food & Supplies office in Vyalikavl Malleswaram they Write on Application form No Entry! Who will tell the status of Ration card???

John

respected sir, i want to say something our ration card holder he was misbehaviour all people i have request you please inquiry this situtaions all the depot holder give the tow bags of wheat he give the one bags he said that oen bags are alloutment
my address is sanjeev kumarr
h.no. 3089 st.no.3
new shimla colony kailash nagar
basti jodhewal
ludhiana (punja
mobile n.9872725019
ramesh

How to apply for a new ration card ? what are the document to be refer ?

ration card renewal - ration products

SIR
I SUBMITTED MY RESIDENTIAL PROOF WITH A COPY OF MY RATION CARD AS PRESCRIBED FOR MY RATION CARD( SINCE IT WAS IN STOP SUPPLY) AND WANTS TO DRAW MY SUPPLIES. BUT I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO DRAW MY MONTHLY RATION.WHEN THIS WILL BE RECTIFIED

i want to apply the ration card.

G. Chitra

Dear Concern,
I had lost my previous ration card.How to download eform for Ration card renewal.. How do I apply for a new ration card.Kindly revert back with the formalities and the documents required to apply for a new card.

G. Chitra

Dear Sir/Madam
I have taken a block on rent basis in Dombivali recently. I have cancelled my old ration card from Thane, where i was staying before. When i gone for submission of ration card application form with my leave & licence copy(100Rs. Stamp Paper) in which mentioned that owner is agree to use this leave & licence paper for ration card and gas connection. But Person sitting in ration office says that they want another stamp paper of 100Rs. for no objection certificate from owner for ration card issuence. Why I need another stamp paper? Is Leave & Licence Paper of 100Rs. Stamp has no value? Please suggest me the proper way.

Thanking you & regards
Pravin Rane

Sir, I am Hanish Saini,
i am staying in delhi and now i am newly merried . i want to make new ration card . so how can we apply for our personal family ration card . we will go to Mundka (delhi) and where can i apply for the this

Sir, I am Gyaninder Saini,

HI, THIS IS RAHUL VARA
AND RATION CARD IS ON THE NAME OF MY FATHER JAGDISH LAXMIDAS VARA
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S NAME IS HEMAL VARA AND HE IS A BOY
AND IN RATION CARD THE SEX IS OF GIRL. SO I WANT TO CHANGE THE SEX FROM GIRL TO BOY
SO WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE
THANKS & REGARDS
RAHUL VARA

My name is Digambar Kundaram, I m staying at Pune.
In the last month I had applied for reduce name of my sister due to she is married and for this processure I issued my Ration Card with application. Against this application I got a certificate of name reducing, but they lost my Ration card, at that time they told me you can keep this certificate with you now and come after two days, we will search it and give you. but becouse of my work load I could not go there in two days...but I went there after a week and that time they blamed me that the above Ration Card has lost by me. There is one month passed away but still they are not accepting there mistakes.
Now pls tell what can I do for this..the above section is in D-Zone, Ganj Peth Section, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. and Zone officer name is Mrs. Asha Holkar.
Kindly confirm me on 9922901676 for what to do...

I want to apply for new ration card in Mysore,
Please guide us the procedure
thanks and regards
Lokesh M
97319 81385
nipilokesh@gmail.com

I am having a white colour ration card and I am staying in Ambattur OT. Chennai. April month I had a news from the ration shop, stating Sinthamani has"stop products" for my card. Again I download the form from the internet and submit the same to the ration shop. They came and did the verification on 28th April 2010, and they assured we can get the product from May.

But till now I could not buy the product from them, because the Ration shop guy is keep on telling that we are not get the order from the Govt. to release product.

Kindly help us.
Sivarajan.S

I have lost three forms of the ration card application .Now i need to make my ration card .People in ration offcie say i can never get the card becuase i donot have ealier forms.Will police verification help in this case or i will never get a ration card

I am a resident at Ghtlodia of Ahmedabad.kindly tell me how can i apply a new Ration Card?? and where is the ration card office in our area??? I Urgently need ur help. my ID ankit_patelcivil@in.com

Ration Card - How to apply ration card