Ration card office in Delhi (Nangloi) - Not Issue the Ration Card

Naresh Kumar

I had applied for a ration card at Delhi Office, Nangloi Distt.They rejected my application Several times without stating any reason for rejection. Do give me apropriate suggestion regarding ration card application with reason why they are rejecting my application.

Comments

My self Dinesh Pal, I have applied for Ration Card in 2007 but till now I have not received Ration Card & I have also confirm at our area Ration Card Office at Narela, no respone from their side. Please guide me where I make RTI (Right To Inforamtion) to whom & which place so I get the justies as early as possible.

Dinesh Pal

Dear

Govt. should close down such type of card because lot of people applied for card but still they did not receive (from many years), lot of place govt. official ask for bribe also. When you go at Budh vihar rashon card office you will see they are just doing time pass, It is duty of govt. official to give full suport to citizen of india because they are appointed to help us not for making money from us.
I know every thing becuase from last 4 years we are also facing the same.

Dinesh Pant

Dear Sir

In the mid of 1996 Delhi govt. declare to make new ration card, My father submitted there old ration card at Budh vihar. Lot of time they meet with ration card official but they always said come next week or next month finaly they told that they lost application form they requested my father to submit new application, and my father submitted new application on 15.03.07 our old T.R. no. is 1073269 sector-3 rohini, and new application no. is 367718 .

Please help us because we are facing lot of problem because of not having ration card.

My Res. address :- B-415, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085.
My Res. Tel. no. :- 011-27510410

Dinesh Pant

hi,
I m Sohan Pal Singh S/o Sh. Durga Dass
I had applied a New B.P.L. Ration Card in delhi.
but there is no responce my application.

My Ration Card Form application No. is:-
(1852)
Application Subbmission Date is:-
27-02-2009

My Address is :-
RZ-14C/288, Gali No.- 5A, Geetanjali Park,
West Sagarpur, New Delhi- 110 046Pls.

pls. positive Responce of my application.

pls. e-mail or call me there is positive responce

thanx,
(9968397880)

hi,
I m Sohan Pal Singh S/o Sh. Durga Dass
I had applied a New B.P.L. Ration Card in delhi.
but there is no responce my application.

My Ration Card Form application No. is:-
(1852)
Application Subbmission Date is:-
27-02-2009

My Address is :-
RZ-14C/288, Gali No.- 5A, Geetanjali Park,
West Sagarpur, New Delhi- 110 046Pls.

pls. positive Responce of my application.

pls. e-mail or call me there is positive responce

thanx,
(9968397880)

I had applied for a ration card at Ration card office Nazafgarh, Delhi.On dated 17/April/08, at the time of form submition In have got a No.-18253.With this refrance I have visited Ration card office 6 times by taking leave from office & I am a employ of private sector.Now it is very difficult to me to leave office.Every time I got responce come after 15 days which is under process.
So please do needfull or if ther is some constraint write to me.Because I don't think any procees regarding regarding Ration card remains in progress 13-14months.

Sanjay Kumar

plz sir app mera rashan card banwa dijise ok

HOW TO APPLY Rashan CARD IN DELHI

Respected Sir,

I am staying in RK puram Sector 7. On 23 Jan 2009 I deposit my ration card at the Ration Office
Sector 8 RK Puram New Delhi-22 to delete my mothers name name from the card as she has
exptred. The applivation was received vide Srl No. 94.

Sir it is to say that till date the ration card has not been returned to me, and when ever I visit the office
it is said that the dealing person has not come, so come next week.

It is requested that you may please look into the matter at the earliest.

Yours faiyhfully

(I. Williams)

22 May 2009

Naresh Kumar

i can solve any card related problems contact me at 09818486625...08:00am to 10:00 pm

Actually I want to a new Ration Card, but I don't know why I get New Ration Card. I live at Badarpur Border. if u listen my request the please give me suggestion about it .

Thanls & Regards

Manoj

Naresh Kumar

Actually I want to a new Ration Card, but I don't know why I get New Ration Card. I live at palam. if u listen my request the please give me suggestion about it .

Thanls & Regards
pawan

Hello Sir, My name is Naresh Kumar. I had applied for a ration card at Delhi Office, in Nangloi Distt.They rejected my application Several times without stating any reason for rejection. Do give me apropriate suggestion regarding ration card application with reason why they are rejecting my application.

Warm Greetings

Sir i filled up the application form for the renewal of my ration card. But the Mcd office has lost the same they are unable to find my missing new ration card.

Please advise my next step, as nobody at their end to reday to help or advise.

Thanks and Regards

Not Issued a ration yet - Umer

I have applied for the ration card before 7 months but till date i have not received it. Please see the matter immediately as i need it.

I have already submit all the details they required and i have a receipt also wit me.

Thanks.

Umer Majeed Khan,
G-49/2, Abul Fazal Enclave 2nd, Shaheen Bagh. New Delhi-110027

hello Sir,

I am staying in palam vihar gurgaon and i do not know about the ration card office in gurgaon sir please tell me about it.

Sahdev Kumar

I am not getting rationing materials (Rice, Pulses, Wheat etc.) from 18 months. My dealer distributes the materials for 1-2 hours and declears " All the materials have been finished". Hundreds of customers are not getting ration from this shop.

Dealer : Friends Stores, Durga park
Near Nasirpur, New Delhi

Please help us

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have Change my residence from Budh Vihar to Rama Vihar.And i had cancelled my ration card from budh vihar and give that to a ration shop for make a new ration card on June 2008, But till today 22nd july 2009 i don't receive any response from him. Please give some advice to me how can i handle this matter.

Ashok Jain