RBI Foreign Remittance Department - about transactions true or not

kalangi bharat
My fund of US$ 5.5 M was sent by Bank of Africa on 21st April, 2010 in Mumbai foreign remittance department. I received a message from one Mrs.Nisha Patel from the Foreign Remittance department of RBI, Mumbai on 21st April demanding me to send Rs.1,20,000 towards the processing fees. She informed me that my fund will be released to my account only after receiving this fee.She said after ready the amount, she want to said one private account on that amount is recived.RBI causing suspicion of cheating. She want to sent Account infos through SMS to my mobile phone. i am suffering for it is TRUE TRANSACTIONS OR NOT, PLEASE SEND ME ANS TO MY EMAIL IMMEDIATLY. Her mobile number is 9769759943 and her landline telephone number is 2232171084.PLEASE SEND IMMEDI ATLY MY BANK DRAFT IS IN HER HANDS.

[Updated by Alok kumarShukla Apr 04, 2014]

I am wining Great British pounds (£500,000. 00 GBP) and Nokia Lumia 920 in the UK Nokia promotion,this is True or not Please Help ME Regards Alok Kumar Shukla

Comments

N Jun 5, 2014 by
PRADIP KUMAR VERMA

Best Review
sir pls confirm me receipts no -RBI, 1447699143143 what is application -pradip kumar verma
M G UK National Lottery  - India

Can u pls check the account no given by them to deposit money. - UK National Lottery

I received a mail (pasted below) however after the series of their mail it seemed to be a scammer but i still took the account no from them where the money has to be deposited.however i did not get any money deposited because it appeared a hoax to me right from begining.
The account details are as below:

ACCOUNT NAME: DAYANAND DATTARAM SARVANKAR
ACCOUNT NUM : 005705012634
AZBPS4180P
PRABHADEVI BRANCH
ICIC BANK
Pls trace this account to get hold of the culprit. the have alo given PAN card details of the holder.

Dear Winner This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £500,000,00(Five Hundred Thousand pounds sterling) held on the 30th of November 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected. The UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize. The agent's Contact is below: Name: Philip lawrece Email: mrphiliplawrence_1970@live.comTel:+44 70457 07569
Anand Mungre Indian Airlines  - India

Transfer of boarding city without consent. - Indian Airlines

I had booked flight for my wife and Daughter on 4/3/2008 from Pune to Dubai, the flight was scheduled from Pune at 3 PM via flight # IC 689.( IC ref. RB74KZ and RC 3LRG)

However to my surprise I came to know that Air India has cancelled the flight from Pune and asking its passengers to board another flight from Mumbai that too at 7. 45 AM on IC 679 .

Please note the time of booking I had to pay premium (Pune Dubai was costlier to Mumbai Dubai), apart from this who will pay for travel between Pune to Mumbai? Its a loss of money and time to me.
Will some one take stern action against India Airlines, Its Dubai phone number is Busy since morning. I am totaly exhausted trying to call them and know the details?

The Air li
manish wadhwa RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

non receipt of passport - govt. of india ministry of finance deptt of service tax

I applied for passport vide your file no.GZBG00055308 DT.19.03.08 for myself i.e manish wadhwa and for my son siddharth wadhwa file no.GZBCOO243OO8 dt.19.03.08.The person from the speed post department visited the residence but refused to hand over the letter containing the passport to my parents as i was in office and my son was at school. The person left his mobile no.9811125804 when the number was contacted it was informed that the passports were sent back.
In these circumstrances it is requested that i may be advised how the department intends to deliver the passport to me and my son.It may appreciated that my department will not grant me leave to wait at home to take delivery of the passport.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Manish Wadhwa
omprakash saini RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

our activation claim - shree mobile point

dear sir,
Iam a small mobile shooper My area distibuter rajsrya marketing p.ltd. my april to july activation clame give me not pay so are you help me

THANKS!
arvindddn RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

No trasfer of my account - Drugs deptt

I have a saving account in UTI bank Indore (Now Axis Bank) and applied for transfer my account from Indore to Dehradun in the month of March 2008. I pursue for this too many times in branch of Dehradun, I also submitted my original ATM and Cheque book with requisite document but after six months no information from the branch. As per the bank web site I also submit my complaint physically to branch per ther was no response. Please give yhe steps to be taken
ANIL K DHAR personal phone  - India

ABSENCE OF DIAL TONE - personal phone

PHONE NOT WORKING SINCE 6TH SEPT 2008 . FAULT BOOKING ONLY MENTIONS COMPLAINT DOCUMENTED UNDER NUMBER SUCH-N-SUCH .
B Jagan mohan reddy RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

PF till not received from Maharashtra - vijay security systems limted

I B jagan mohan reddy was working for Vijay security systems limted and resigned on januray 31-08 and subited all pf forms on march 08 through my company nearly 7 months passed I did not receive my PF No IS MH/8615/B.279.
Please help how to get my PF

B.jagan mohan reddy

Your I grade officer complaint - Officer Mr. Ramesh Chandra Srivastava

I went to your chowk faizabad U.P branch to make A F.D.R worth Rs 50, 000=00 and meet your grade I Officer Mr. Ramesh Chandra Srivastava. Mr srivastava refuse to make F.D.R and say that he will not make F.D.R in cash, he make F.D.R only through bank account and it will takes 10 days time. He also says that it will better you make your F.D.R some were other than this bank. I request you please take necessary action against your officer they don’t know that how talk to women. If you are unable to do so then no body can save your future and reputation.

Usha Kapoor
5/15/4/chowk Faizabad U.P

against your staff - Indidual

I went to your chowk faizabad U.P branch to make A F.D.R worth Rs 50, 000=00 and meet your grade I Officer Mr. Ramesh Chandra Srivastava. Mr srivastava refuse to make F.D.R and say that he will not make F.D.R in cash, he make F.D.R only trough bank account and it will takes 10 days time. He also says that it will better you make your F.D.R some were other than this bank. I request you please take necessary action against your officer they don’t know that how talk to women. If you are unable to do so then no body can save your future and reputation.
Usha Kapoor Individual  - India

Sh Ramesh Chandra Srivastava grade I officer complaint - Sh Ramesh Chandra Srivastava

I went to your chowk faizabad U.P branch on 04.10.2008 to make A F.D.R worth Rs 50, 000=00 and meet your grade I Officer Mr. Ramesh Chandra Srivastava. Mr srivastava refuse to make F.D.R and say that he will not make F.D.R in cash, he make F.D.R only through bank account and it will takes 10 days time. He also says that it will better you make your F.D.R some were other than this bank. I request you please take necessary action against your officer they don’t know that how talk to women. If you are unable to do so then no body can save your future and reputation.

Usha Kapoor
5/15/4 Chowk Faizabad U.P

Your grade I officer complaint - individual

I went to your chowk faizabad U.P branch on 03.10.2008 to make A F.D.R worth Rs 50, 000=00 and meet your grade I Officer Mr. Ramesh Chandra Srivastava. Mr srivastava refuse to make F.D.R and say that he will not make F.D.R in cash, he make F.D.R only through bank account and it will takes 10 days time. He also says that it will better you make your F.D.R some were other than this bank. I request you please take necessary action against your officer they don’t know that how talk to women. If you are unable to do so then no body can save your future and reputation.
I file this complaint so many times but I am surprised that you are not excepting my complaint. If you not acknowledge my complaint I will write to chairman of your bank.
kamplivenkatesh RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

new passport status - imf india ltd

dear sir,
i applied new pass port on 07-11-08.police enquiry also complited on 13-12-08.my file no -bngc00963308.so please inform me what will be the status of pass port.
with regards,
k.venkatesh.
ajain24 ICICI Bank  - India

Remittance NOT credited into my account - ICICI Bank

omplaint Details : ICICI BANK has received a remittance of 3646 canadian
dollars for credit into my current account held with their Shahdara
Branch. They received the money on 7th January but they have not yet
credited my account despite numerous remindrs, phone calls and branch
visits.
Consequences : I have faced both physical exertion and mental trauma
because of this delay. I had to go to the branch where the irresponsible
officer do not know how to talk to a customer and do not have basic sense
of offering a seat. Becuase of delay in getting money, i am facing lot of
mental tension as i have expenses to meet and loans to repay. it is
resulting in lot of anger and frustration which is causing loss of
productive time of me
AVINASH SAMRIYA RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

NOT FULL NAME - R.

SIR,
MY NAME IS AVINASH SAMRIYA.
MY FATHER`S NAME OM PRAKASH SAMRIYA.
SEX :- MALE.
AGE :- 22Y.
ADDRESS:- F - 101, 102 MADI PUR COLONY, NEW DELHI 110063.

INDENTY CARD :- IXEO117630

MY CONTACT NUMBER:- 91+9250281026

PLEASE ISSUE NEW CARD
RIYAZKHAN RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

sir i want accunt transfer for gujrat(veraval) to U.P(Lucknow)
RIYAZKHAN RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

Sir i want accunt transfer for gujrat(veraval) to U.P(Lucknow)
Please Give a format of Application of Account transfer.
Thanks.
SHASHI KUMAR PAMIDIPARTHI RBI Foreign Remittance Department  - India

bsnl phone bill clearence should be stopped for land line number - BSNL PHONE BILL CLEARANCE SHOULD BE STOPPED

SIR,

I PAMIDIPARTHI SHASHI KUMAR REQUESTING U TO NOT CLEAR MY PHONE BILL BY AUTO CLEARENCE OF MY PHONE NUMBER 040-24200015 PLEASE STOP FROM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER 44774631314419007
R.Subramanium BSNL Landline  - India

0251-2358665 -bill not received - BSNL Landline

I have not yet received my Telephone bill no is 0251-2358665. Please send my current bill.
My address