RBSSN MINING COMPANY - FORCIBLY RESIGNED

GM PLS TAKE ACTION SAVE LIVES , I AM SUFFERING SO I DINT WANT TO SUFFER ALL

EMPLOYERS LIKE ME,

THANKING U

SYED SALEEM

no use erwspo io0i piwefup 9suf 9us90f 9u0adbvj gkdk;jjcz gfUJgol gtdaia 9ac po[ffop 9p0r93wb b pisjglz du8wr9;lazkjd oa8w78a au u90r8 9e8rw p

Comments

the guy is a sulk he is sooooooooooooo stupid

this guy can go jail for posting something like this if he does not have any proof. i work for human rights and i think Mr.Syedsaleem should be behind bars for character assasination.He has manipulated the minds of many people of the firm into leaving the firm. he has insulted his own workplace while he was working in the firm. The firm can take a serious action against this man and i think i will make sure they do.

what type of proof u want, and I will show haw many workers are suffering and I dont want to blame to M/S RBSSN Company,
That GM Sitharamaiya is doing wrong,
you dont now detail if you want call me,
D Feb 22, 2011 by
mkvithal

THE POSTED COMPLAINT IS NOT TRUE.
I know Mr. Sitharamiah, GM of RBSSN from past 3 to 4 years. He was a client for me earlier when I was in Bateman. He is Gentelman. He is sincere in work and very kind to his staff.
After seeing these qualities in RBSSN management, I became a team member of RBSSN.

There are so many people who are working form past 10 to 16 years in this company.
At present I was reporting to him and absolutely very happy.
Not only me the staff is also having Job satisfaction.
I request Mr. Syed saleem to change his atitude in this regard.

My. Contact details,
Murali Krishna
Sr. Manager,
RBSSN
D Feb 22, 2011 by
madhava rao

Syed complaint is no were a vaild complaint.

I have seen Mr. Sithatamiah, GM of M/s RBSSN from last 7 to 8 years he is simply good as a GM. We feel that Our GM Sir is the Bishmapithama fo the company.

Not only me all the persons in RBSSN has job satisfaction.

I feel Mr. Syed to change his opnion in this regard.

Madhava Rao. A
Dy. Manager
M/s RBSSN
D Feb 25, 2011 by
sivakumark

The posted statement is not correct.

I am working with Mr. Sitaramaiah – GM, He is a good person and having very good experience in the industry. He will not do any unfair justification to any employee. He takes care of an employee for his good work done.

Mr. Syed Saleem should change his attitude and behavior.

My contact details.

Siva Kumar
Manager
M/s RBSSN
D Apr 19, 2011 by
madan katta

The posted statement is not correct.

I have been worked with Mr. Sitaramaiah – GM, He is a good person and having very good experience in the industry. He will not do any unfair justification to any employee. He takes care of an employee for his good work done as per my past experience.

I request Mr. Syed saleem to change his atitude in this regard.

Madan mohan Katta
AM-DRI
Surana industries ltd
Raichur
D May 9, 2011 by
gopaljoshi

syed saleem should not done it. Mr. sitaramiah is a gem of a person, he has a excellent technical and managment skills. he is hard worker comitted to the company's growth. by doing so Mr. saleem has showed his character to the public.

gopal joshi
N Apr 13, 2012 by
vijaybpcl

since all peoples have posted positive for Mr. sitaramiah & i also meet twice his gem on his character. I request syed saleem to make apology on the post compliant . There is nothing in the Universe which suits the tastes of everyone.
l i hope Mr.Mr. Syed saleem will change & in years to come he will become good engineer for nation.

vijay.j
N Oct 4, 2013 by
rameshsubba

Posting by all subordinates of the said GM looks unfair, the justification should come from the senior management of the company. If Syed is guity, he should take back his words and for juniors who posted positive remarks cannot be verified with facts. I am not a supporter of either of any, but true picture should emerge and justice should prevail. I will give a small example of my own brother who was working as "Service Engineer" (Dip in Mechanical Engineering) in one of the heavy earth moving equipment service provider who asked resignation from my brother just becos company was not doing well becos mining operations were halt. He was a very sincere and hard working, but becos of sole reason of company wanted to cut costs, he is asked to go. This is not right attitude of the companies towrds hard working and sincere employees. I have seen how these mining companies and steel units around Bellery works, least to impress and no words to explain. (JSW, KALYANI, KIRLOSKAR ETC., ) Workers are thrown to dust areas and least about security aspects and serious health complications, after some mishap happens, they pay some Hefty settlement and bribe govt officials just to get rid of other issues. God save them.
N Jun 5, 2014 by
jayant pradhan

having seen these commets i would like to give some commets that the concerned GM in his position he may be right for the company
but this guy sayed has not taken a good step like giving this type of complain over net as becasue now a- days all doors are open for a technically sound and experienced fellows, all companies are giving add for a better one, jogendra pradhan, geologist, orissa..
N Sep 18, 2014 by
gurubasavaraj J

Sir I am Gurubasavaraj J from Sandur, i completed BE Mechanical Engg i got 70% aggregate, i given resume more then 5 times to your company but no response sir . Referred people only get job in u r company sir. i feel very bad . pls give me one job i will show my work as best as possible. i am waiting for u r replay. my mobile no-9590552343
N Sep 19, 2014 by