Reader's Digest - READERS DIGEST SWEEPSTAKES

kumar
THE REPLY FOR SWEEPSTAKES WAS SENT IN SPE.ED POST IN 'no' COVER .TILL DATE NO RESULTS HAVE APPEARED IN DAILIES IN BANGALORE OR REPLY SENT BY READERS DIGEST. SBI CARDS SHOULD NOT ENCOURAGE SUCH FRAUDULENT MARKETING PRACTICES, PRACTISED BY READERS DIGEST WHICH IS OPEN FRAUD, WHERE LOT OF TIME AND PRODUCTIVE ENERGY IS WASTED IN READING THE FRAUDULENT MARKETING ADVERTISEMENT AND WASTING MONEY ON POSTAGE/COURIER ETC. CONCERNED CONSUMER FORUMS MAY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO BOOK THESE READERS DIGEST PEOPLE IN COSUMER COURTS AND BAN SUCH MISCHEVEOUS FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT. SBI CARDS ARE ALSO ADVISED NOT TO ENTERTAIN LOW CLASS MARKETING GIMMIKS IN FUTURE.

[Mar 31, 2014] Reader's Digest customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Iam SAEED AHMAD would like to inform you that I am an unfortunate participant of readers Digest Sweepstakes 2007---2009 I had participated in it for 1 year and every week I received an envelope containing Readers digest Book Advertisements and sweepstakes documents I spent all my time and read it very care fully filled it and returned by post for reaching it in there with out delay each documents of sweepstakes I send with post Every documents of sweepstakes ensured me that Iam the winner of the Sweepstakes and a toyota corolla car will reach at my house in few days.But this would n't happend.I want to know that can i will be a winner?if not i dpnt want to waste my time on it. please inform me at my e-mail id (Fahadkhan191@yahoo.com) FROM-SAEED AHMED
LUCKNOW-U.P

LUCKNOW-U.P

I have received the pink tickets for winning the prizes, and car key for lucky number for win the car
Kindly let me know the same is beleivable, because now somany cheating planning is in the world
thats why I am asking don't mistake me.

Thanks and regards
Sajitha K.

hi, i got mail from readers digest and they mantioned the winner. and afer that i fiil all requirement and details of my self and payment, but still today i cant get any response, why?
is that fraud then why they offer for money or creditcard.

my winner details are as follow:
0612-2 dated on03/08/2009

i have found your documnets for telling me about the key. i have found the details about the draw.
pls sir contact me on my new number i.e. 9023504359

Mnaoj Kumar
Address:- Vill. fatoh-kalri p.o.bhager teh.ghumarwin distt.bilaspur (H.P.)
Ph: - Old (9817055523) NEW (9023504359)

my name is manoj kumar i have found your documantation about the information about my key .i have entered in the draw as a finalist.
pls give me the full details about this

yours customer,
manoj kumar
address:- vill. fatoh kalri p.o.bhager teh.ghumarwin distt.bilaspur (H.P.)
ph:- old (9817055523) new (9023504359)

Few days ago i was recived your post,

I am in receipt of yellow coloured sweepstakes envelope and have found Esteemed Customer Privileges Certificate & Registration Slips of Vehicles in the name of RATANKUMAR KASTURCHAND JAIN instead of mine. Due to wrong documents sent I am unable to mail my documents. I request you kindly resolve the issue by sending the correct documents immediately.

MR.VIJAY MURARKA

Sweepstakes Committee, Sj. Percy Poonegar, Sj. Vikas Malhha
Reader’s Digest, Sweepstakes Committee, Sweepstakes Director,
B-45, Sector-57, Reader’s Digest, B-45, Sector-57,
Noida-201301. B-45, Sector-57, Noida. Noida – 201 301

Sub:- Prayer for accept my complaint against the Prize Payments from a Finalist Nominee.

Revered Atman,
Om Namo Bhagabate Basudevaya, Om Nano Bhagabate Sivanandaya.
Salutations and adorations,
With due honorable and respected above atman namoh, take my sastanga pranam to your lotus feet, I Sri Srabana Ranjan Mallia, C/o-Sri Sibaram Mallia, At-Kapileswar, Po-Bhubaneswar, Dist-Khurda, Orissa. I had got an envelop on 04.08.09 from Head Sweepstakes Committee. In the envelop some documents had got from your side and written on the envelop (i) Classification of contents :Itemise here Sweepstakes Documents for Recipient only. (ii) Recommended Reply Deadline :Within Fourteen Days of receipt and Tracking Ref:-CY09. Other documents are given below:-

(1) A letter from your side :-Prize payments from Reader’s Digest 9th Sweepstakes will be made to winner direct, or at our headquarters’ in Delhi. Description of the Prizies in different sections. My Potential Prize Delivery Zone:- AI-0109. Then written Finalist Statement in different prizes total prize Rs.1, 01, 16, 200.00 and other side of the letter (i) prize payment to winner conditional upon return of pink entry tickets and the subsequent sweepstake result. My Sweepstakes Code:-RDSS-0109 of Rs.1, 01, 16, 200 and details of the rules and regulations. (Xerox Copy Enclosed). I have been dispatched the pick entry ticket to you through Speed Post, Courier and Ordinary post on:05.08.09

(2) Second letter from your side:- Reader’s Digest : Finalist Nomination : Do not delay : These documents have been delivered to you to ensure sufficient time for you to act. Prize payment arrangements are scheduled to commence for winner within 72 hours confirmation of winners following the draw :- But on the next day I had dispatched the next day.
(i) On the second paragraph, you have to say the prize money transfer the directly bank account, my question is how can transfer without any bank account nos from my side. And you have to say this figure is likely to increase substantially, is it true or not?
(ii)Third paragraph you have to write the you management committee confirms the finalist but you have to declare me as finalist nominee. Then your committee decided to me finalist nominee or not.
(iii)Third paragraph write arrangement of paying the cash prize, then you have to say first news to winner 72 hours, the you have to say provide you to return Your Pink Entry Ticket in time: But I have to return to you as per order and instruction given within 14 days, I have already been sending in the yes envelop. How can you collect from me this ticket in the time prize distributions.
(iv)I have received finalist notification and on the next day I had despatched the pink colour ticket in the yes envelop as per your instruction. Because I do not let this happen from my side.

(v) On the Fourth Paragraph ; you have to say the best way to avoid missing our chance to winning is to return our pink ticket entry tickets as soon as possible:- I had dispatched the pink entry ticket to you on the next day of the receipt of you letter Speed post, courier (Xerox), ordinary (Xerox) copies have already been sending for your conformation, but I have not got any answer from your side.
(vi) On the Fifth Paragraph:- You have to say, so why have we gone through the trouble to preparing for the possible transfer of a prize worth as much as Rs.30, 00, 000 from your account to our account:- So, I am sending my pink colour ticket immediately and you have to say calling the persons and Introductory Subscription Offer :- My point of view it is good for your publication and calling the TV news for direct telecast the prize distribution. Kindly supply me your magazine immediately.
(vii)URGENT on the next paragraph:- Special recognition prize from Reader’s Digest: The enclosed Car Key Seal could open the door to a Brand New Car ! :-First I could not believe this type prize, and see your web site it is all true. My car secret code is matched the TC120 Toyota Corolla Altis worth of Rs.12, 00, 000.00 it is true to got or not only show the customers or prize winner. This letter and matching the car key attached and send immediately next day to your office though Speed Post, Courier, ordinary letter for your kind reference. If it is possible kindly give the car worth money to my account because I could not afford and second thing I have not house to keep the car, it is my humble request to your lotus feet. Then you have to say the Car Prize Reply within 7 days but I have not got any answer from your side. It is my second complaint to your lotus feet, kindly accept it and I am awaiting reply about the URGENT :DISCOVER THE SECRET OF OUR CAR KEY.
(viii) Next paragraph:- Take advantage of all your benefits:- You say return our pink tickets and car flyer in the yes envelop and make sure you benefits :- I have already sending yes envelop speed post, then courier, and ordinary letter. And offer Rs.331/- a set of Surprise Gifts and opportunity to win a car.
(ix) I am read to accept you magazine.

I, therefore request you to kindly accept my letter and call for prize distribution’s day for speaking about your Reader’s Digest and I want to open an Educational Institution in your name, you are authority to open an institution in your name, and open an Old Age Home, Orphan Children Home in you name, that is your interest. If I have got the prize from your side, I promise to the lotus feet of the God and Gurudev to help me, I want to service for the poor people self-less seva. I shall be obliged to you and pray to the God lotus feet to improve your sky touch limit your Reader’s Digest.

Thanking you,
Yours in the service of the Lord and Gurudev,

(Srabana Ranjan Mallia
C/o:- Sri Sibaram Mallia, Kepileswar,
Po:Bhubaneswar, Dist:-Khurda, Orissa.
Dt:-25.08.09

N.B:- Xerox Copies of the Letter, Pink Tickets and Car Flyer.

To To To
Hon’ble Head, Hon’ble Finance Director, Hon’ble Director,
Sweepstakes Committee, Sj. Percy Poonegar, Sj. Vikas Malhha
Reader’s Digest, Sweepstakes Committee, Sweepstakes Director,
B-45, Sector-57, Reader’s Digest, B-45, Sector-57,
Noida-201301. B-45, Sector-57, Noida. Noida – 201 301

Revered Atman,
Om Namo Bhagabate Basudevaya, Om Nano Bhagabate Sivanandaya.
Salutations and adorations,

(ix) I am read to accept you magazine.

Thanking you,
Yours in the service of the Lord and Gurudev,

(Srabana Ranjan Mallia
C/o:- Sri Sibaram Mallia, Kepileswar,
Po:Bhubaneswar, Dist:-Khurda, Orissa.
Dt:-25.08.09

N.B:- Xerox Copies of the Letter, Pink Tickets and Car Flyer.

This is no complain t or adverse comment. Kindly let me know the sweepstakes date if any in October 2009.

I have also been participating in the so called 'sweepstakes' for the past two years. I have received a very important 'DmDocuRelease ' envelope which I am planning to send tomorrow.This envelope also holds a very expensive "CARROT" before the "MULE" (the carrot being a set of DVDs of the National Parks of the World, and the MULE, of course is --MYSELF). I wonder whether I should say 'YES' to this offer.
As usual, like all the 24 and odd months, a flyer for a ToyotaCorolla Altis car is also included.
Perhaps RD need not have indulged in such cheap gimmicks just for the marketing of their publications which are undoubtedly of a very high quality.
kajolh

I am not sure as Even since last 1 year I have gone for n no of subscriptions regularly we are alive on hopes so lets hope for the best

dear rd,
am yuvraj from etah u.p. i have to say you that whenever you have declare your sweepstakes winners of 09-10 plz inform me hurry...

gud bye
m.arasu

i have been asked to submit my contact numbers regarding my entry in to sweepstakes. kindly note down:

name : m.arasu
a/c no : 0-010-517-599-6
subject : " PRIZE "
contact nos : 0427-2440748, 9047481481, 9488544577

there i won any prizes or cars

i fully agree with the comments/complaints made by those people above.i am reciving the sweepstakes documents from last three year.in each letter it is assured that your name has been included in final stage of so called sweepstakes.Now i began to doubt that these sweepstake prizes even exits.If at all the prizes do exits why the names of the winner are not published in the leading newspaper.It is very shame full that a leading publisher like reader digest is resorting to such lower mentality tactis to sell their books and products.i have spent thousand of rupees in your books.you peopls are only selling your books by making false promises.in near future somebody may go to the court againest such fradulent business practices.

I am still waiting for my Rs.26, 00, 000.00 award eagerly.Please inform me immediately

Shobha Ram Vishwakarma
Shimla

Where is my Toyota Car or Rs.12, 00, 000.00 whereas I have sent many times the keys etc. Please comment.

Shobha Ram Vishwakarma
Shimla

Sir I have recieved upto 3-4 messages from Reader's Digest I Can have chance to win cars and cash up to 12 lakhs and 26 lakhs no one can response him and i can give my Home Address and my personal details also no answer come from readers digest company what can i do sir please send my answer to my email address.
Thankyou sir.