REAL INFOSOURCE - CAUTION

Rajashri Shinde
Please be careful about Data typing from home. It is your Computer, your electricity bill and at the end you receive nothing, instead you have to undergo loss.

They take deposit so that you dont quit half way. The pages they give for typing is so difficult and only two errors allowed. It is very difficult to commit not more than 2 errors. If more than 2 errors, they will not pay you for that page and all your hard work to type that page goes in vain. Tell me at the end what will you get ?

And I cant understand from where do they get so many pages (500 pages in 21 days) to type for every customer. Is it a farce only to cheat people ?

Comments

D
raghini

Best Review
i am not with you, i am doing work with real last six month and receive payment regularly
vaishali

People who take up data entry jobs to work from home should note the following points :

1 Why do Companies like VIKUSH COMPUTERS, Grant Road, Mumbai ask for such high deposit ? It is to forfeit it later and make profit.

2 Do they have so much typing material to give jobs to so many people ? Or are they giving the same work to all people only to get deposit amount which they forfeit later ?

3 Many of them have their few dedicated employees and to pay them salary they invite innocent jobless people through ads and cheat them of their money.

4 In some cases the pages they give are so COMPLICATED and TIME CONSUMING that people quit half way and lose their deposit.

5 They operate from dingy, lousy places they call their offices. If they do have proper offices, nobody is there except one or two people and some flies which they sit and kill till a customer (bakra) comes.

PLEASE DONT FALL PREY TO SUCH FRAUDSTERS AND LOSE YOUR MONEY AND HARD LABOUR
naveen

ye sale madarch0d log hain, paise leke ragistration to kar lete hain, lekin sale baad me paise ke liye latkate hain, mera naam hai naveen meine bhi ragistration kia tha iss REAL info source me meine job 21 days me pura karke submit kar liya mera payment aaj tak nahi aaya na mera error report aayi jab bhi jata hi to kahte hai abhi nahi aaya hai, kahte hai ki hamare had office se hi nahi hai aaya hai hamare pass ? to kabhi 30 din, to kabhi 40, to kabhi 45 din, main chakkar katata hi raha inke office me, har baar yahi kahte abhi tak apka hua nahi hai, kuch din or lagenge, ab mere pass itna samay nahi tha ki mein waha par ja pau baar baar, meine office me gaya or jo bhi waha pe bethe the staff log, are kayka ka staff sale sab ko chutiya banane ki team, maine sabko khub galiyan di pure logo ko jo ye ullu banane ka kaam rahe the waha pe jo bhi aya sab ki meine maa ch0d di, !!!
LEKIN DOSTON MEIN APSE YAHI KAHNA CHAHUNGA KI KISI BHI AISE BANDE PAR VISWAS NA KARE JO real info, YA sky info source JAISE HO !
MEINE TO INKE CHANGUL ME FAS CHUKA THA LEKIN AP SAB SAWADHAN RAHE BASS YAHI KAHUNGA AP SABSE!!!
IN LOGO KE OFFICE OFFICE WAISE (MAHIM) (THANE) (DADAR) ME HAIN OR INKE NUMBER HAI YE :- 09221917890 KRIPYA AP IN LOGO SE SAWADHAN RAHE ... DHANYAWAAD

<B><RED>THIS FEK REAL INFO...
BEWARE...

thanks for your information.
SSS

Yes this is absolutely correct. They initially take Rs 4000 as a deposit. We have to submit the typed job work within 21 days 500 pages total. But when we follow up for the payment thay just says to come tomorrow, come tomorrow, come tomorrow and come tomorrow...and so on. The main boss is Mr. Prashant Chandure in Pune. The office is located at Pimpri, near kinetic showrrom. Its a very pathetic experience I got from this organisation. I think government should ban on such companies. My dear friends please do not belive these guyes, they are just fake. i do not have word to describe to these peoples. Be cautious...Please and do not loose you Rs. 4000.
Pls call me on -02030267048 if you like to confirm

Really, i Agree with them, It's fake so aware from it.
Vipul

Yes, I am also agree with this. I have just registered with this company, but I am not able to complete the job within stipulated time. Because the Job the have given is too dificult. Initially I was not in impression that this type of hard typing they will offer. But after receiving CD and after starting actual work I ralised that this is too hard, I tried lot to get at end but I dont think that in stipulated time I will reach or complete the work. So I am thinking to get refund from them, If anyone of you have idea about how to get refund, please let me know. or call me on 9881090578

Above mentioned statement is true...Real Info source is fake company... I have also invested their 4000 rupees...pages are very lengthy to complete...My dear friends please do not belive these guys, they are just fake...

thanx for your information & also india complant forum.
ABDUL BARI KHAN REAL INFOSOURCE  - Maharashtra, India

Not giving my 2 month salary - Sky Infosource

Please help me sky info source company is not giving my November & December salary. They are telling me that u had submitted data entry lots late but that was not my fault that was courier service fault. For that what can i do.

Plz i m in a big trouble. Plz help me out.

Hello friends thanks for telling the fact of duping / cheating for Rs. 4000/- by this fake Real Infosource, Pimpri, Pune. I thought of registering with them. But now i would never think about them.

Like this one more Mumbai based company - Zenith Info - operates in same fashion.

I can understand your mental state that even after putting hard work of typing 500 pages there is no income for the same. Waste of your efforts, time, money etc. + mental agony.

Friends i don't have any document proofs about that company like registration receipt etc. But i request you to form a group and make a police complaint (under Financial cheating or fraud cause) against this company for its closure or recovery of your registration amount + helping new peoples like us doesn't getting into their trap through their daily advertisement in Sakal classified page.

Please show courage, with some legal help, to teach this fake Real Infosource company and it's promoters / employees a lesson of life - police phatke or imprisonment.

Thanks and regards.
kaka277

Pls call me on -02030267048 if you like to confir.

kaka277

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls call me on -02030267048 if you like to confir.

The other fraud Data Entry & Data Conversion companies are :-

Vaishnavi Data Systems, Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Apech Infotech, M-3 Mehra Compound, Saki Naka
ABC Enterprises
UKJOBS4U

Agar Aap kaam Karenge to apko paisa milenga koi baithe baithe kisiko paisa thodehi deta hai. Ye ajki zindagi fast hai. Ha maloom hai ki apko ye samay kam padata hai par agar aap time table ke saath kaam karenge to apka kaam pura jarur hoga. Maine Real infosource me pehle kaam kiya hai aur mujhe mera exact payment bhi aaya hai isliye mai unki taraf se hu. I am sorry guys. mai janta hu ki apka kaam diye huye time nahi pura hua isliye aap is tarah blame laga rahe ho. Aur mai apse ye baat jaanana chahata hu ki kya aap ke gale par suri rakh ke kya apko kaam dene ke liye agreement kiya gaya tha.? Pehle aap ki galati hai ki aap paisa milega ye sochkar aapne agreement kiya per ye nahi socha ki ye kaam humse hoga ki nahi pehle socho baad me karo.
Umesh Jadhav
Hadapsar
Pune 9922264705

All fraudsters want to take registration fees only and keep giving excuses why they want this money.

The work they give is deliberately difficult and time consuming so that you dont complete it and then there is no question of refunding you the deposit amount.

It will be observed that the notes they give are same to many people which means they are only pretending to give you work which is outdated notes.

DONT FALL PREY TO SUCH FRAUD COMPANIES LIKE REAL INFO SOURCE.

Teach them a lesson by putting a police complaint of cheating as the work they give is the same to many people.
D
rajj

hi,
my name is rahul revankar vendor of real info-source, my Ref. no.TH/RIS/319 registed at thane office and getting payment Continuously till date. I really thanks to real info source.

REAL INFOSOURCE - CAUTION