Recharge It Now.com - account debited but mobile is not recharged

jasminmonpara
I tried to recharge my AIRTEL sim with recharge it now.com. they deducted money from my SBI account but mobile has not been recharged.

Comments

naseer81 RechargeItNow.com  - Haveri, Karnataka, India

Recharge of DTH service - Rechargeitnow.com

I have done a recharge through www.rechargeitnow.com on 23.09.2010. But the recharge was failed and displayed "Unsuccessful Recharge' and also amount got deducted from the account. when I enquired about this to their support, they informed me that i would get back my amount deducted in 2 working days.
So for they have not turned up and also made complaint through their website. I kindly request you to take necessary steps against this concern.

The following are the details of my rechrage.
Track Id: 00163230910
Name:Naseer Hussain
Email: naseer117@gmail.com
Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID Recharged: 01507122916
Date of transaction: 2010-09-23
rin111 RechargeItNow.com  - Haveri, Karnataka, India

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting http://www.rechargeitnow.com. It is a pleasure to assist you.

Regarding your query, please be informed that your payment had failed for Track Id: 00163230910, and we did not receive an affirmative from your banking institute regarding your transaction. please get in touch with your bank if the amount is shown debited in your account.

Hope this resolves your query.

Team rechargeitnow.com

I am madhusudana reddy from Hyderabad. On 19th of this month i tried to recharge my IDEA sim through recharge it now.com. After process the message came to me your mobile is successfully recharged.But there is no balance came to my idea mobile till this day.I gave a complaint recharge it now.com. same day. But till this i have not receive the balance. Pls help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com.

Dear Madhusudana,

Thank you for using RechargeItNow.com to recharge your Mobile/DTH service.

Your subscriber id 9951430911 has been successfully recharged as per following details:

transaction id: 13181476

operator: IDEA
circle: Andhra Pradesh
purchased value (MRP): 33.00
date: 2010-10-19 07:04 PM

I tried to recharge my BSNL sim with recharge it now.com. they deducted money from my HDFC account but mobile has not been recharged.
NOW I DONT WANT TO GET RECHARGED. I WOULD LIKE TO REFUND THE AMOUNT OF RS, 220 BACK TO MY ACCOUNT...

My name is Rahmatullah,
I have applied for new Indane Cylinder before 2 months but still i didnt get any call from them. pl look into this matter
pvkraju

I tried to recharge my AIRTEL sim with recharge it now.com. they deducted money from my SBH account but mobile has not been recharged.
N Jan 23, 2011 by
Bimal Bhattacharjee RechargeItNow.com  - Kohima, Kohima, Nagaland, India

Payment successful but not recharged - Rechargeitnow.com

I have made a payment of Rs. 150/- vide order ID R58325100111 Subs. ID 01504390338
transaction ID 17814476 dated 10/01/11 to recharge my DISHTV, the payment was accepted successfully but my connection was not recharged and on due date 12/01/11 my connection was deactivated. till today 23/01/11 could not trace the payment by either Dishtv or by rechargeitnaw.com. this type of cheating should be stopped immediate otherwise people like me, never get refund and will be great loss if it was a big amount. Please look in to the matter.
N Jan 24, 2011 by
onlinerechargeservices RechargeItNow.com  - Kohima, Kohima, Nagaland, India

Dear Customer,

Regarding your query, please be informed that as per our records your transaction(Rs.150 & order id-R58325100111) has been successfully done. However, we will verify the same with the operator and get back to you at our earliest. If the recharge has not been delivered to your pre-paid account then it will be refunded as per our refund policy. Until then we request you to kindly cooperate with us. Your cooperation and support is required for us.

N Apr 22, 2011 by
kousiksunny

I am Kousik Biswas from Kolkata. On 18th of this month i tried to recharge my VODAFONE sim through recharge it now.com. After process the message came to me your mobile is successfully recharged.But there is no balance came to my VODAFONE mobile till this day.I gave a complaint recharge it now.com. same day. But till this i have not receive the balance. Pls help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com.

Dear Kousik,

Thank you for using RechargeItNow.com to recharge your Mobile/DTH service.

Your subscriber id 8001045816 has been successfully recharged as per following details:

transaction id: 25422968
operator: VODAFONE
circle: West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar
purchased value (MRP): 40
date: 2011-04-18 07:07 PM
N Apr 24, 2011 by
RAVISHAH Recharge It Now  - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

not receive balance - Recharge It Now

sir maine online recharge kiya tha but mere account maine se paisa cut gaya or balance nahi aaya . or inke site pe complaine nahi ho pa rahi hai ..my number 9648002900 so plz urgent refoud my balance
N May 6, 2011 by
shashishiva

I am shashirekha from chennai. On 5th of this month i tried to recharge my Dth videocone through recharge it now.com for Rs 150. After process the money debit.But there is only Rs.100 balance came to my videocone Dth till today day.pls, take my complaint recharge it now.com. To receive the remain balance Rs.50. Pls help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com.

ref no:17133553IG49909443
Dth videcone customer id:18788877
recharge money"Rs.150
N May 6, 2011 by
shashishiva

I am shashirekha from chennai. On 5th of this month i tried to recharge my Dth videocone through recharge it now.com for Rs 300. Recharge also successfully.But there is one mistake the Dth videocone customerid-18788877 this but i has wrongly recharge to the Dth videocone customerid-1878877Rs.300.pls cancel the transaction done to customer id-1878877 Dth videocone.Pls take the complaint recharge it now.com. To cancel the transaction to the customer id-1878877 and transfer the money to this customerid-18788877 videocone Dth.pls To receive the balance to my account. Pls help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com.

transaction id-38998919
ref no:17138083IG49946750
Dth videcone customer id:18788877
recharge money"Rs.300
D Jun 5, 2011 by
aalu Recharge It Now  - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Tata Sky Con. ID-1042811362 recharged through ICICI Bank net banking.Order No-R30208300511.Amount debited by bank. But Tata Sky was Not recharged.Pleasse solve this matter as soon as possible
N Jun 8, 2011 by
harinadha reddy Recharge It Now  - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

i have recharged my cell 09885506184 (andhra pradesh) through SBI bank.
But it is not recharged and not get reference number also.
N Jun 12, 2011 by
mkv1255 RechargeItNow.com  - Haryana, India

payment debit but mobile does not recharge - Rechargeitnow.com

i recharged my mobile by recharge it .com
my transcation was sucessfull
but i did not receive the balance
my mobile no was 9458619470
N Jun 13, 2011 by
onlinerechargeservices RechargeItNow.com  - Haryana, India

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that the refund for your transaction (Rs.280 & order id-R12675040611) has been processed from our end on 13/06/2011 and should be credited to your account within 10 working days. Kindly check your account to confirm this and in-case the amount is not credited within this time then kindly contact your bank.

N Jun 18, 2011 by
chandanojha Recharge It Now  - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

hi..sir this is chandan kumar ojha i have recharge my mobile air tel (09677026597) through net banking but still i didn't get my balance and from my account already deducted...please do need full ..i waiting for your response ..

chandan ojha
chandanojha88@gmail.com
mob:09677026597(chennai)
tamilnadu
N Jul 10, 2011 by
sunils_1982@yahoo.co.in

Deted on 10. 07. 2011 6:21Am

account debited but mobile is not recharged
I tried to recharge my idia sim with recharge it now.com. they deducted money from my SBI account but mobile has not been recharged.

mobile no-9753682920 Rs-35
9756497753 Rs-100
N Jul 12, 2011 by
gk1485

I am Gopalakrishnan from coimbatore. On 10th of this month i tried to recharge my TATA DOCOMO sim through recharge it now.com. After process the message received for my E-mail ID (gk1485@yahoo.in) From Recharge it now.com
Due to some technical reasons we are unable to deliver recharge to your subscriber id 8148785821 . We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We will process your transaction for a recharge or refund as per our refund policy.

But there is no balance came to my mobile till this day. i have not receive the balance. Please help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com.

Recharge Failed Ref .NO;- R02728710711_8148785821

Total Amount Rs; 111+111 = Rs 222

My mobile no: 8148785821
N Jul 15, 2011 by
S.anandbabu

HI ! This is S.Anand Babu from bangalore, I was recharged my reliance (Gsm) No : 9590764393 with topup of Rs.30 through recharge it now.com on 14-7-11 aproximatelt at 17.20 but the recharge has not been made towards my mobile similarly the amount of Rs.30 has been debited from my SBI A/c here i have mentioned the transaction ID no : 20185937IG58294951 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA . Eventhough for past 1yr am regular visitor for this Website, but i have not met this kind of problem in this website everbefore, this is the first time it has been occured in this website. I hope you will take necessary efforts towards this and also am awaiting for your good reply in this regard.Pls contact my mail id : arnoldmba@gmail.com whenever its possible

Warm Regards