RechargeItNow - Payment Deducted for an unsuccessful Recharge

sat_itp
I have done a recharge through www.rechargeitnow.com on 09.06.2010. But the recharge was failed and displayed "Unsuccessful Recharge' and also amount got deducted from the account. when I enquired about this to their support, they informed me that i would get back my amount deducted in 10 working days.
So for they have not turned up and also made two escalations complaint through their website. I kindly request you to take necessary steps against this concern.

The following are the details of my rechrage.
Track Id: 00135130610
Name: Sathiyendran
Email: sat_itp@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID Recharged: 9443184850
Date of transaction: 2010-06-09
Order Id: R13172090610

Comments

N Feb 10, 2011 by
parandhama RechargeItNow.com  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Payment Deducted for an unsuccessful Recharge - Rechargeitnow.com

Payment Deducted for an unsuccessful Recharge

I have done a recharge Rs 300.00 through www.rechargeitnow.com on 2011-01-31. But it shows Payment Status -Success and Transaction Id- Invalid Request. Recharge Status-- Failure and also amount got deducted from the account. When I enquired about this to their support, they informed me that i would get back my amount deducted in 10 working days.
So for they have not turned up and also made three escalations complaint through their website. I kindly request you to take necessary steps against this concern.

The following are the details of my recharge.
Track Id: 00862080211
Name: Parandhama M
Email: badhri_mp@yahoo.com
Mobile No/DTH Subscriber ID Recharged: 41173470851
Date of transaction: 2011-01-31
Order Id: R61684310111
N Feb 10, 2011 by
onlinerechargeservices RechargeItNow.com  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting http://www.rechargeitnow.com. It is a pleasure to assist you.

This is to inform you that the refund for your transaction (Rs.300 & order id-R61684310111) has been processed from our end on 10-02-2011 and should be credited to your account within 10 working days. Kindly check your account to confirm this and in-case the amount is not credited within this time then kindly contact your bank.

Team rechargeitnow.com
N Aug 6, 2011 by
puneet1973 RechargeItNow  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Unsuccessful Recharge - PayMT.com

My mobile no is 9936757243 .Ihave made online recharge of my mobile no. 9936757243 through PayMT.com for Rs100.The amount has been debited from my HDFC account but i have not got talk value in my mobile. Kindly look in to the matter ASAP.
Manorama Rai