Redbus - Online booking of bus tickets

zubershaikh on May 24, 2011
As discussed with your executive, I desire to cancel the booking done from Pune to Bangalore & Bangalore to Pune. I had recieved call from the travels (Natraj-sharma) on 22nd and they confirmed that the bus from Pune to Bangalore on 26-3-11 is having some problem and is under maintenance for 15-20 days. After several request also they denied to give any confirmaation of the date. Due to this I had to cancel all my hotel reservation done in Bangalore and also postpone my trip. So I request to pl refund all my money back and also cancel the return ticket.
Pl find attached below the ticket details. Pl do the needful at the earliest.

I had mailed to redbus regarding my cancellation of tickets TD4D97283484, TD4D34355524 on 03/23/2011 19:30. Later on I recieved mail from Redbus on 03/26/2011 05:12 PM (The date on which the travel is scheduled) that the tickets are not cancelled. I feel that there was a clear communication from my side that I have to cancell the tickets and there should have been a reply back from redbus before the scheduled date of journey regarding their non accepetance. Also as the reason for cancellation is clearly mentioned in the trailing mail, I strongly feel that there is some problem in understanding of redbus and I immediately want my amount refunded to me with interest charges for the delay.
Complaint comments 0 Comments