REDIFF - mis selling

mkrindia1 on Jul 23, 2012
This is Manoj Kumar and a month ago I was looking for a Tabblet PC if available online and I found there is “7 Inch Google Android 4GB Tablet Netbook PC Mid” displayed/demonstrate on web page “http://shopping.rediff.com/product/7-inch-google-android-4gb-tablet-netbook-pc-mid/11275660?sc_cid=www.google.co.in|browse” by rediff. Anyone can see the advertisent. I use rediff’s toll free No ‘1800 266 2333”to confirm
The Dongle with it. Executive on the other side confirm that there is Dongle free with this product and assure me almost 3 times to buy this also I got special call from +912267289800 and a rediff executive assure me to but this. At last I order this and consequently I got I through TNT cash on delivery. I am attaching the shipment page which can clear the date of approval and many more things as well. But when I opened this packet I did not found any DONGLE inside the box.
Now I received this product on 14/07/2012 at evening and since than I am trying 2226521537(Phone no + Fax No 4 times displayed on the Page) to contact vender Virani Collection to register my complain. But no one is picking up the phone also I mail on viranicollections@gmail.com displayed twice on the same page, but I found no reply. GOD knows if these are fake. After than I tried rediff toll free no to register my complain but no one is picking up my call on complain extension. When I call to enquire of shopping I start complying about all these then he (rediff executive ) advise me to mail my complain on customersupport@rediff.co .in and after than I complained so many time through the same procedure but still I found again and again the same AUTO generated mail through which they are doing just passing time.
Please anyone tell me how can I find my claim.
I want to register case against this miss selling and wants that court order them to provide what they have advertised.

Manoj Kumar