Rediff Shop - Product not delivered

Prashant
I ordered a birthday gift to be delivered in Pune on 21st August. The amount has been debited from my account but the gift is not yet delivered. I wrote a complaint about that, but yet to get a reply from Rediff.

Comments

I purchsed 2 times a product but all times it was diffrent what was I ordered. I suggest evereybody not to buy product from Rediff Shop.

didn't receive product till 20 days - Rediffshopping

I purchased 2Tshirts and 1cotton shirtXl on 26-07-2008.
they told Expected delivery: You should receive your order between "03 Aug, 2008" and "07 Aug, 2008". Please note that if you have placed multiple product orders dispatched by different vendors, they may reach you separately.

But i did n't receive any product till this day.
and i gave complaint also but they did not respond
plz solve my prob.

my order no. is 4753052, Airway no.717459316

plz send me detials to : dthurimella@yahoo.com
my cont no. is +919440884103

Dear Sir / Madam,

I ordered an Multifunction Wrist Watch, 15-20 days ago, but till date i had not received the product, already i call in rediff shopy atleast 5 times, but they said me that your ordered is approved & dispatched & you get it in 2 days, but till date i am not receiving any product.

Please do the needful,

Kind Regards,

Dinesh Haral

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had ordered one Multifunction Wrist Watch, but till date i was not received the product, already 25 days are completed,
yesterday i take follow up with rediff shopi, but they give me a number of courier service & told that your product is already dispatch, but when i contact the courier office they told me that your courier is despatch to ahmedabad instead of Ahmednagar,
so please i request u to take follow up with courier service & told him to give the product on below mention address,

My Order No.:- 5401041 (Multifunction Wrist Watch)

Dinesh S Haral
Pl no. 29 to 36/6, Block no:- 05,
Yashwant Row Bungalow,
Kushabanagari, Pavannagar Road,
Bhistbaug Chowk, Pipeline Road,
Savedi,
Ahmednagar

This is the correct address which i had already given to reddifshop,

Please confirm the address & send the product on mention address as soon as possible, I assure that u take this matter on priority,
And also Please give me a Confirmation, that u had done.

Kind Regards,

Dinesh S Haral
Mobile No:- +91 9975641603

I ordered a White Shirt+Collared Tshirt+Formal Watch+Sports Watch L 40 wide order no 5390720 on Date:2009-05-24. The amount has been debited from my account but the consignment is not yet delivered. I wrote a complaints and verbally talked to rediff customer care about that (2 to 3 times), but yet to get a reply from Rediff. as per rediff system update my consignment no is 44208807812 (Blue dart courier service). i also talked to blue dart courier about the consignment but he tell that this type of consinment no is not track in his system.

Kindly do the needful

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Order No.:- 5401041 (Multifunction Wrist Watch)

Sub:- Order No. 5650341 (Replacement of defective MP3 CD Player)
Kind Attn. Shivani Johri,

With ref. to above order I would like to inform you that though the defective player was returned on 07/12/2009. through BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LTD. vide Docket No. 193474944, the replacement has not been received yet. Several telecon with Mr. Kulwinder Singh (9873758441) was made and he assured that he will dispatch the same on dt.11/01/2010 but it has not reached Bathnda.
Please ensure that the same is dispatched immedietly.

With Regards
Gautam Paladhi
vinoth

I Order Home theater . But given Computer speaker item. That was broken cheating rediffshopping, i talk that person he told return back to Triplicane . Daily i am going that was closed . Please dont wast money . rediff shopping

I ordered a Phone Memory card 25
-04-2010 Through Rediffshop but they sent a WRONG Order like dummy of a cell .I called them Severals time on his customer care no. for that but they didn't able to resolve it in fact they said me and convience me sir You have getting mail for that Soon, but still i don't get good feedback from them, last mail i hav got on 3 of may in that

Dear Vaibhav,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your mail, we request you to kindly contact our enabling partner Shop Mart at shopmart@rediffmail.com, since they would be in a better position to assist you further.

Alternately you may contact Mr.Siddharth at
Ph: 9324040104 for further assistance.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
Dimple Dongre
Customer service,
Rediff.com

but i called that Serveral time but it was continuesly going Switch OFF Till Now

So please i request u to take follow up with REDIFFSHOP & told him to CHANGE MY PRODUCT on below mention address,

HOUSE NO 511, (HARIKUNJ) SHALIMAR

2 GB Maxx Micro SD Card Shop Mart Aramex 1 bluedart-12727487743 26-04-2010

Vaibhav GAUR
N Apr 29, 2011 by
hdpande2007@rediffmail.com

where is rediff shop in all maharashtra please show all rediff shop address because any customer is going to the rediff shop and purchase his product.the customer paid cash payment and see the all product in rediffshop.

Hemant