Rediffmail - rediffmail password recovery

raajkumar
From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that maximum number of your trails is exhausted. It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password.
Pl contact over phone 09442501131 or alternate e-mail ID raaj.bdrt@gmail.com.
THANKING YOU VERY MUCH..

[Updated by lakhan bhatgava Jun 14, 2014]

Comments

N Oct 23, 2013 by
sheena.simin

Best Review
hello sir!
my name is shaheena!
i am not able to login to my rediff account from last 1 year
i have submitted request many times
i forget the security questions associated with it
i have also deleted my gmail id associated id with this account which was "shaheena.mariam@gmail.com"
so plz help me to recover my account.
plz send me information about my account on my another account which is "sheena.simin@yahoo.com"
plz reply me as soon as possible

Rohit

Adress book - Rediffmail

Pls note in my adress book all e-mail adress disapeared can you pls retrive all adress

Rohit

recovery of password - email id password

i forgot my mail id password
i know my user name that is arkool but i have forgotten my mail id password and i am not able to remember my security question's answer also plz provide me the password for my user name arkool and send it on my another mail id that is ravi_rajpat2008@yahoo.com, pls help me as im in dire situation and i will be highly obliged to you.
balaji

From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that invalid username/password though i gave correctly. It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password.
saeed

i forgot my password kindly send me new password to my another id aslamtech123@gmail.com

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was Mihee3d@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.
thanking you.

From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that invalid username/password . It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password, pls consider and contact me to my id: sheebs.sajeev@gmail.com
thanx

From the last four days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. In password recovery page it is showing that maximum number of your trials are exhausted. It is very important mail ID for me.
my rediff e-mail ID vkelectrical@rediffmail.com

On screen seeing Hi Deleted.
what i do?

On screen see "hi deleted.

Forgot Password - REDIFF

I cant retrive my rediff account,its showing the number of attempts is exhausted because i had forgotten my hint answers and also not remembering my alternative email address .The account which is blocked is "rishamrahiman@rediffmail.com",its a very important account for me.please send a new password to "risham_az05@yahoo.com".

I cant retrive my rediff account, its showing the number of attempts is exhausted because i had forgotten my hint answers and also not remembering my alternative email address .The account which is blocked is "praveen_padwal@rediffmail.com", its a very important account for me.please send a new password to "praveen.padwal@gmail.com".

Not able to recover sent mails - Gmail

Every time I try to recover sent mails, the system has been lately not showing the sent mails, instead it is showing "loading" and after sometime "still working". When gmail is signed out because of above the computer shows " Oops, the system encountered a problem no.4". Do the needful so that I can access sent mails freely.

With regards,
Sreekumar

I m Darshan Pathak...I m regular user of rediffmail from darshan_dp@rediffmail.com as it's my primary mail-id. Before todays back i changed my rediffmail password and now it's it's not open from new password as well as old password.But when i login in orkut from rediffmail ID and new password it is login so kindly suggest what can i do ??? as in forgot password i attemp so many times and limit is exhusted. Plz suggest as it's my primary mail-id and my all confidential data on this.

plz send some solution on darshan.dp1@gmail.com
kiran

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was pooja.thakur1986@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.
kiran

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was pooja.thakur1986@rediffmail.com plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce. Urgent Reply
cankand

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was candan_ldc@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.
srinu

hacked my password - Rediffmail

Since about a week I am unable to login to my mail account - bjsrinu@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option,
srinu

Since about a week I am unable to login to my mail account - siddharth_charan@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option, i had submitted the complaint but I never received any reply from the administrator. please sendme my other mail address ., bjsrinu@yahoomail.com

Yea... Even I have da same problem.. this is very sad if r an old user of rediff..

Rediffmail - rediffmail password recovery