Rediffmail - rediffmail password recovery

raajkumar
From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that maximum number of your trails is exhausted. It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password.
Pl contact over phone 09442501131 or alternate e-mail ID raaj.bdrt@gmail.com.
THANKING YOU VERY MUCH..

Comments

N Oct 23, 2013 by
sheena.simin

Best Review
hello sir!
my name is shaheena!
i am not able to login to my rediff account from last 1 year
i have submitted request many times
i forget the security questions associated with it
i have also deleted my gmail id associated id with this account which was "shaheena.mariam@gmail.com"
so plz help me to recover my account.
plz send me information about my account on my another account which is "sheena.simin@yahoo.com"
plz reply me as soon as possible

recovery of password - email id password

i forgot my mail id password
i know my user name that is arkool but i have forgotten my mail id password and i am not able to remember my security question's answer also plz provide me the password for my user name arkool and send it on my another mail id that is ravi_rajpat2008@yahoo.com, pls help me as im in dire situation and i will be highly obliged to you.
balaji

From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that invalid username/password though i gave correctly. It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password.
saeed

i forgot my password kindly send me new password to my another id aslamtech123@gmail.com

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was Mihee3d@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.
thanking you.

From the last two days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. It's coming that invalid username/password . It is very important mail ID for me. kindly take any action for the recovery of my password, pls consider and contact me to my id: sheebs.sajeev@gmail.com
thanx

From the last four days i can't able to login into my rediffmail account. In password recovery page it is showing that maximum number of your trials are exhausted. It is very important mail ID for me.
my rediff e-mail ID vkelectrical@rediffmail.com

Forgot Password - REDIFF

I cant retrive my rediff account,its showing the number of attempts is exhausted because i had forgotten my hint answers and also not remembering my alternative email address .The account which is blocked is "rishamrahiman@rediffmail.com",its a very important account for me.please send a new password to "risham_az05@yahoo.com".

I cant retrive my rediff account, its showing the number of attempts is exhausted because i had forgotten my hint answers and also not remembering my alternative email address .The account which is blocked is "praveen_padwal@rediffmail.com", its a very important account for me.please send a new password to "praveen.padwal@gmail.com".

Not able to recover sent mails - Gmail

Every time I try to recover sent mails, the system has been lately not showing the sent mails, instead it is showing "loading" and after sometime "still working". When gmail is signed out because of above the computer shows " Oops, the system encountered a problem no.4". Do the needful so that I can access sent mails freely.

With regards,
Sreekumar

I m Darshan Pathak...I m regular user of rediffmail from darshan_dp@rediffmail.com as it's my primary mail-id. Before todays back i changed my rediffmail password and now it's it's not open from new password as well as old password.But when i login in orkut from rediffmail ID and new password it is login so kindly suggest what can i do ??? as in forgot password i attemp so many times and limit is exhusted. Plz suggest as it's my primary mail-id and my all confidential data on this.

plz send some solution on darshan.dp1@gmail.com
kiran

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was pooja.thakur1986@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.
kiran

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was pooja.thakur1986@rediffmail.com plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce. Urgent Reply
cankand

I cant access my rediff mail id from last 1 weak, Thats very important for me, My ID was candan_ldc@rediffmail.com. plz give me any password to access thid rediff ID. hope your positive responce.

dear sir,
the password of my email address kjohnythomas@rediffmail.com has been inaccessible. this account contains some important business mails and records. please help if you can by replying to my new email address jt.k@redifmail.com. hopw some one can help me out.

i am unable to log in MY Rediff A/c:- kowsharmondal@rediffmail.com from 30th DEc, 2009, when i wanted to recover my password it was saying Max Nos attemt exhausted
My alternate e mail ID kowsar.mondal@gmail.com, my contact no-9474550681, plz help to login again

i am unable to log in MY Rediff A/c:- akshaydrycleaners@rediffmail.com from 4/1/2010, when i wanted to recover my password it was saying Max Nos attemt exhausted
My alternate e mail ID meerfaiyazali@gmail.com, my contact no-9422189424, plz help to login again

sir

i cannot acces rediff mail please help me
my mail id is arasi2004@rediffmail.com

help me

sir

i could not access my rediffmail please help me

my alternete my id srimurugan2004@gmail.com

My alternate e mail ID sonu_12539@yahoo.com, my contact no-9422189424, plz help to login again

Rediffmail - rediffmail password recovery