Rediffmail.com - rediffmail password hacked

siddharth charan
Since about a week I am unable to login to my mail account - siddharth_charan@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option, i had submitted the complaint but I never received any reply from the administrator.

Comments

I am also not able to login in my Account - ranjityadav@rediffmail.com. please help me.
i m having most importent document in this account.

I am also not able to login in my Account - sanju.chin@rediffmail.com. please help me.
i m having most important document in this account.

From last three days someone is changing my password & my settings. i am unble to log in.
Pl contact over phone-09314423869 or alternate e-mail id-rk_mathur7@yahoomail.com

I am not able to login on my e-mail id vijjaymi@rediffmail.com. I think someone has changed it. Please help me on the no. 09335322449.
prasant

pls.give solution for my password for mr.sahoo_prasant@rediffmail.com at my e-mail. i.e. adarsh4u_123@rediffmail.com
soumya

i am unable to log on plz help?
soumya

i am unable to log in my email-id is swain_ss@rediffmail.com...
please help

Since about a 2 days I am unable to login to my mail account - yaadein8@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option, i had submitted the complaint but I never received any reply from the administrator.

my email is akku4uall@yahoo.com
sharad

I am also not able to login in my Account - fdra_bhopal@rediffmail.com. please help me.
i m having most importent document in this account.

Unable to access my account.

I am not able to login on my e-mail id "vtdas@rediffmail.com". I think someone has changed it.

Pls help

Regds/Venkatesh
alternate email: tirandas@hotmail.com

for the last few days i am unable to login my email. please help me.

i have lost my password

i have lost my password

alternet email id vijay.rajurkar@yahoo.co.in

not to be sent my password alternet email id

please do the needful

I forgot my email id password, email id shilp_j@rediffmail.com please help me and send password to sweati85@rediffmail.com

since last 2 days not able to log in to my rediff account this has happened for the second time in three months, help me since all my patients send me mail on the same account----rdanuragtiwari27@rediffmail.com
aman

my id was hacked from orkut pleaase help me as soon a possible

I forgot my email id password, email id alok_asth@rediffmail.com please help me and send password to
anchoralok@gmail.com

My password does not work anymore.. i am unable to reset please send password change link to rohinik26@gmail.com

I fully agree with the above complaint 'cause I too face the same problem. Kindly do the needful.

Rediffmail.com - rediffmail password hacked