they misused my cell when it was in service centre - Motorola
[Note : Please go through the mail patiently and in entirety]
Customer Details :
Name : Rahul Roushan
Customer ID : 1550902240
Retailer (Shop) Details / Product Details :
Retailer / Shop : Hotspots Retails Pvt. Ltd. (Moto Store, G21, Sector -18, Noida, U.P.) (Mobile # - 9873916360 / 9910888259)
Against Invoice No : 155101988 / 31.12.2007
Date of Purchase : 31.12.2007
Mobile Handset : Motorola ROKR E6 Black
Product Sr. Nos. : SA3518A9166 / 355557011057460
This handset is in warranty and had a minor problem in a particular key, so this mobile was shown and given for repairs at the same retailer as mentioned above from whom it was purchased on 31.12.2007.
Mobile Handed over to : Hotspots Retails Pvt. Ltd. (Moto Store, G21, Sector -18, Noida, U.P.) (Mobile # - 9873916360 / 9910888259)
Against their service log sheet no. : B-6035 / 02.02.2008 (2nd Feb. 2008)
Product Sr. Nos. : MSN - F53AH42346 / IMEI – 355557011057460
Problem Mentioned : Keypad is Damage.
There was a call made by service executive on 9th Feb. 2008 and was intimated to us that it will cost Rs.600/-. So in response reply given was ‘please don’t go ahead with repairs/service we will be collecting it personally’. Mobile was collected on 16th Feb. 2008 from the same retailer/shop/service provider with a delivery stamp on log sheet.
The said mobile is used personally during the period when it was in service at the said store, it is been shown to the store and consensus have been done with the store in charge Mr. Mayank Jain (personal sms’s are sent, snaps of wive/family & sceneries are taken, alarms are set and ear piece is not working). So we humbly and sincerely request for a replacement of the mobile set at the earliest as it has lost its complete originality.
Sequence of Events -
1) 2nd Feb. 2008 Mobile given for repairs at the above said store against service logsheet - B-6035 / 02.02.2008.
2) Collected Delivery on 16th Feb. 2008.
3) While taking the delivery, same day at the same time, it was intimated and shown at the counter, counter executive –Ms.Manisha.
- Mobile was not repaired, But was used personally for sending sms’s on 6th feb. & 7th feb.2008, whereas on this dates the mobile was with the retailer/ shop/service provider for repairs (from 2nd feb to 16th feb. 2008).
- Also personal photographs/snaps are taken, photographs of wife making a heart shaped rangoli at home, family near the fort (heritage fort), garden snaps. All these are on the dates when the mobile was with the retailer/ shop/service provider for repairs. It was sheer personal use for leisure with family.
- And the Ear piece is not working, one cannot hear to the speech from other side after receiving the call. It has to be put on loudspeaker to hear to it.
- All this was mentioned and shown at the counter along with dates, consensus was made, manisha was the executive who had seen and accepted the facts along with other executives.
- But the executives had taken it dilly-dally and were going up and down in the shop with the mobile, even after accepting the facts. Ultimately were asked to speak to Mr.Manoj (9312848586) and shop was closed in a jiffy and rash without any courtesy (entire event of things were going on for 1hour 45minutes on 16th Feb. 2008.).
4) Atrocious, discourteous, offensive code of conduct on behalf of Motorola India Ltd. – Mr. Manoj – (9312848586)
- Same day we spoke to Mr.Manoj (9312848586) (authoritative person as mentioned by the executives at the counter Viz Manisha).
- After getting the brief of the sequence of events, Mr. Manoj started covering the facts, telling that after service is done we need to check by taking snaps and sometimes sending sms. We said we buy the statement that he has said but snaps and sms’s for testing should not be personal in nature that to with snaps from outside the service area (of wives, family and scenes).
- Then he started with arguments that ‘you yourself might have done it. You all do it yourselves and then deny the facts, we know the culture and background where you come from’.
- It was informed to him that these sms’s and snaps are of dates when the mobile was with the shop for service and dates and timings of the sms’s and snaps are already shown to the counter executive.
- After all the arguments for 45mins, it was informed that he is working for Reddington and has nothing to do with this. He had asked us to get in touch with Hemant (9899701068).
- We were actually misguided and mislead. The behavior and accent was atrocious and not worthwhile.
5) Irresponsible, non-cooperative, rude, rigid code of conduct on behalf of Motorola India Ltd. – Mr. Hemant – (9899701068)
- Mr. Hemant had taken a non-cooperative stance from the first statement without even listening to the facts or the issue, response was ‘I don’t entertain official issues at home, you can come tomorrow to office and discuss’, this was given in a real rude tone.
- After our persuasion and listening to the entire sequence of events, he mentioned that ‘I cannot help you, you can come tomorrow at office and discuss and also go ahead and complain’, when we enquired which complain should we go ahead with, should we go ahead with police F.I.R. to get it sorted out, he mentioned ‘its your decision’.
- Such was the code of conduct, instead of giving some solution, empathizing it was irresponsible, non-cooperative, rude, rigid behavior.
1) Had gone to the store on 17th Feb. 2008.
- On 17th Feb. 2008, we were continuously calling Mr. Hemant, Mobile was switched off. We had gone to the store, got to know that Mr. Hemant has not come to the office and got to know he is not an authoritative person who can help us. 2nd time we were misguided and mislead.
- We wanted to meet the authoritative person at the store, no one was ready to guide us as well no one had the identity of proof that they belong to the same shop and are authoritative.
- Mr. Mayank Jain took the lead from the store and said he is the store in charge and will take up the issue. After taking the brief, he had taken the mobile with the log sheet on 1st floor.
- Mr. Mayank, returned back and said, with an amusement on face that cannot do anything today as Sunday the service centre is closed so you give your nos. we will call you and give a solution.
2) From then on there is no response from Mr. Mayank, instead some person calls up from some where and says that we cannot do anything, we cannot help you but we will repair it and give it to you.
We are actually harassed and as a customer we feel that Motorola has ditched us with such a quality of service and code of conduct. Frustrations have reached a peak and feel that going with Motorola is the mistake that has happened.
Thanks and Regards,