Regarding ration card — Ration card delayed: Regarding

Contact no: 9443367508

The District Collector
The Collector office

Ref: Card No: 23/G/0294413 , Complaiint no: CV – 10977 / 24.02.2009

I Shifted my place of resident From Kombai ,uthamapalayam taluk ,Theni District to Vaniyambadi ,Vellore District, Since June 2007.I have cancelled my ration card in kombai and transfer the related records to Vaniyambadi, Vellore district . This regards I made complaint to you on 24/02/2009. I followed more time in vaniyambadi taluk office but still date they are not giving any reply. This is Second complaint made before you . Hence I request you to kindly consider my application and do the neddful. This is for your kind perusal.

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Regarding - Ration Card — Ration card delayed regarding

V. Selva Kumar
No: 6/19-D, Seshagiri Rao Street
Newtown
Vaniyambadi – 635 751
Contact no: 9443367508

The District Collector
The Collector office

Sub : Ration Card Transfer delayed : - Reg: -

Show more... Ref: Card No: 23/G/0294413 , Complaiint no: CV – 10977 / 24.02.2009

V. SELVA KUMAR

Regarding Ration card Transfer- delay — Ration card transfer delayed - regarding

Ref: Card No: 23/G/0294413 , Complaiint no: CV – 10977 / 24.02.2009

I Shifted my place of resident From Kombai ,uthamapalayam taluk ,Theni District to Show more... Vaniyambadi ,Vellore District, Since June 2007.I have cancelled my ration card in kombai and transfer the related records to Vaniyambadi, Vellore district . This regards I made complaint to you on 24/02/2009. I followed more time in vaniyambadi taluk office but still date they are not giving any reply. This is Second complaint made before you . Hence I request you to kindly consider my application and do the neddful. This is for your kind perusal.

V. SELVA KUMAR
I have applied for ration card in walajah taluk and attained acknwledgement dated 23.02.2010 and my permanent residence is sholinghur which comes in sholinghur constituency and the serial number is 150/2010.

pls help and do the necessity at earliest.
sir iam apply the new ration card further one year ration card is not givenmy address is luices/o lawrence 4/32, vada colony kathiyavadi, vellore dist. my ration card apply no is 134311. pls give the information you are not contract my ration card detail i inform to minister level.
Regarding ration card Complaints - Ration card delayed:

PIN:632509
The District Show more... Collector,
The Collector office,

Ref: Card No: 134311
sir iam apply the new ration card further one year ration card is not given my address is luices/o lawrence 4/32, vada colony kathiyavadi, vellore dist. my ration card apply no is 134311. pls give the information
This is Second complaint made before you . Hence I request you to kindly consider my application and do the needful. This is for your kind perusal.

L.LUICE
From,
Shamsunnisha
W/O Aamir Husain,
#376, MIG, TNHB, Phase - 2,
Tirupattur, Vellore Dist - 635 601

Respected Sir / Madam,

I have applied for a new Ration card on 18/06/2014, with all respective documents. All the documents have been checked & verified by VAO & RI Officers. My application no given in Tirupattur Taluk office Show more... is 250. And my application have been forwarded to Vellore on 28/04/2015.
I have visited Tirupattur taluk office several times. They are saying, we had forwarded your application to vellore office & from vellore office again they will come for an another verification to your place. There is no proper followup from tirupattur taluk office. i become very sick to followup again & again. Almost one year completed. Hence, Kindly requesting you to consider my application & do the needful.

Your Faithfully,