Regarding ration card - Ration card delayed: Regarding

Contact no: 9443367508

The District Collector
The Collector office

Ref: Card No: 23/G/0294413 , Complaiint no: CV – 10977 / 24.02.2009

I Shifted my place of resident From Kombai ,uthamapalayam taluk ,Theni District to Vaniyambadi ,Vellore District, Since June 2007.I have cancelled my ration card in kombai and transfer the related records to Vaniyambadi, Vellore district . This regards I made complaint to you on 24/02/2009. I followed more time in vaniyambadi taluk office but still date they are not giving any reply. This is Second complaint made before you . Hence I request you to kindly consider my application and do the neddful. This is for your kind perusal.

Comments

Contact no: 9443367508

The District Collector
The Collector office

V. SELVA KUMAR   - Vaniyambadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

Ration card transfer delayed - regarding - Regarding Ration card Transfer- delay

thilakraj   - Vaniyambadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

I have applied for ration card in walajah taluk and attained acknwledgement dated 23.02.2010 and my permanent residence is sholinghur which comes in sholinghur constituency and the serial number is 150/2010.

pls help and do the necessity at earliest.
A Jul 25, 2011 by
luice

sir iam apply the new ration card further one year ration card is not givenmy address is luices/o lawrence 4/32, vada colony kathiyavadi, vellore dist. my ration card apply no is 134311. pls give the information you are not contract my ration card detail i inform to minister level.
A Jul 29, 2011 by

PIN:632509
The District Collector,
The Collector office,

Ref: Card No: 134311
sir iam apply the new ration card further one year ration card is not given my address is luices/o lawrence 4/32, vada colony kathiyavadi, vellore dist. my ration card apply no is 134311. pls give the information
This is Second complaint made before you . Hence I request you to kindly consider my application and do the needful. This is for your kind perusal.

L.LUICE