Regional Passport Office Chd - Non Receipt of Passport --file Number CHD Z 330299-09--Case of Anjali.

anjali
The Regional Passport Officer,
SCO 28-32, Sector -34-A,
Chandigarh
Sub: Non Receipt of Passport --file Number CHD Z 330299-09--Case of Anjali.
On the Subject Cited above following facts are brought to your kind notice
1. That I applied for Passport vide File Number CHD Z 330299-09.
2. That vide your office letter dated 13 August 2009.I was directed to furnish 3 Personal Particulars form duly completed for verification within one Month (Copy of Letter enclosed).
3. That I furnished 3 Personal Particulars form at the Receipt Counter of your Office on 10.9.09 at 9-30 a.m.
4. That till today I have not received any intimation from your office or Police Station regarding Verification to be done by Police.
5. That more than six months have elapsed since I deposited the 3 Personal Particulars Form to your Office but I have not heard anything from you.
6. That to facilitate the process & to avoid further Delay in the matter. I am once again furnishing 3 Personal Particulars Forms duly completed for Verification.
It is requested to kindly take necessary steps for issue of Passport.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,

(Anjali)
D/o Devinder Pratap Asija

Comments

ajay kumar Regional Passport Office Chd  - India

delay of passport - Regional Passport Office Chd

dear sir

i had applied for a passport dated 13/03/2008 and i have no status on website when i ask to bathinda office then they said call to chd i had no status. my all police verifiction already done.

pleae give me status of my application no chdz00136608
file no 12811/2008 as soon as possible
hitesh sharma Regional Passport Office Chd  - India

delay of passport - passportofficechd

my passport file no is chdz06744/09 i havnt received my passport yet i want to know the status of my file
D Feb 28, 2011 by
manoj bhaskar

Non Receipt of Passport --File Reference Number : BPL-Z229858-11 Application Date : 05-01-2011
Applicant's Name : PRADEEP BHASKAR Applicant's Date of Birth : 01-01-1982
STATUS :

Please furnish 3 Personal Particulars Forms, duly completed, for verification.

Sub: Non Receipt of Passport --.File Reference Number : BPL-Z229858-11 Application Date : 05-01-2011

On the Subject Cited above following facts are brought to your kind notice
1. That I applied for Passport vide File Number File Reference Number : BPL-Z229858-11
2. That my residansial or Police Station regarding Verification to be done by Police.
3. That more than six months have elapsed since I deposited the 3 Personal Particulars Form to your Office but I have not heard anything from you.
4. That to facilitate the process & to avoid further Delay in the matter. I am once again furnishing 3 Personal Particulars Forms duly completed for Verification.
It is requested to kindly take necessary steps for issue of Passport.

Thanking You,