Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam - Non receipt of passport after renewal

pradyumnamazumdar on Apr 28, 2011
File No.GUWA02505209

I have applied for a passport at the Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, Assam on on 12-11-2009 the above file number was given.

But, I am sorry to say that I haven’t received my new passport even after a period of 15 months.

Being a student, I need the passport urgently.

Therefore, I humbly request you to look into the matter so that a student cannot suffer anymore and receives her passport after renewal with no more delay.

Pradyumna Mazumdar

Comments

Anchal Agarwal Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Ref: FIC No. A-9670/07
Old Passport No. E1756802 dated 03/06/2002
Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, ASSAM
Dear Sir

I had sent my above passport for renewal at the Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, Assam on 04/06/2007 by speed post and on receipt, the above file number was given.

After several enquiries, the RPO, Guwahati said that the CID status was not received by them but the Local Police Enquiry has already been completed in the month of July 2007 as per the Police Station Record, Tinsukia Police Station, Assam.

Being a student, I need the passport urgently.

The Police Report has reached or not, it’s not the applicant’s fault while the applicant has not changed her permanent residence since 10 years.

Anchal Agarwal
Anchal Agarwal Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Ref: FIC No. A-9670/07
Old Passport No. E1756802 dated 03/06/2002
Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, ASSAM

Dear Sir

Being a student, I need the passport urgently.

Therefore, I humbly request you to look into the matter so that a student cannot suffer anymore and receive her passport after renewal with no more delay.

Anchal Agarwal
nabin engti Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

The system is rotten.Ony periodic terror strikes in big Indian cities will make these so called brown sahibs work.
kulesh chandra das Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

To the Regional passport office,
Guwahati.

Sub: Prayer for not receiving my passport till now.

Most humbly and respectfully I ( kulesh chandra das ), of guwahati, Assam pls to inform you that i have applied for passport dated 09.04.08, my key no is : 6500604908 anf my file no is A 006049., but sir till now i have not receive my passport .

Therefore I request you sir to pls investigate the matter and pls inform me as soon possible.

Dated : 31.01.09 Thanking you sir,
kulesh chandra das
Bipin Kumar Singh Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Medam/Sir,
I have submitted my application for obtaining Indian passport through District Passport Cell, Itanagar vide file No.GUWZ9028001008, dtd.25/11/2008, but till date I have not received the passport.

regards.

Bipin Kumar Singh
Itanagar.
shubham dobhal Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

non receipt of passport after renewal - passport for renewal

submitted application for renewal on dated 14.01.2009. Passport not received till date. No status available on the net . Kindly expedite its renewal and send the same at the earliest.
File ref.No. Z - 805719
bidhanbarua Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I have applied for Indian Passport on dated:21/11/07, File No: A 020877, but till date I have not received the passport.

regards,

Bijaya Barua,
Guwahati
priyanka dutta choudhury Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

i have submitted my application for obtaining passport in 28.02.2008.bt till date i have not recieved my passport.my police verification is over as well.FILE NUMBER-A OO3406.Please look into the matter and treat it as urgent.
thanking you
priyanka dutta choudhury
sony singh pokheriya Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I have submitted my passport ön 18/04/2007 for renewal file number b000862 key number 66000086207 but till today no respönse from guwahati, and even passort have not send for verefication. Shanny singh imphal
shanny singh pokheriyal Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Dear sir

I HAVE SEND MY PASSPORT FOR RENEWAL YEAR 2007 18 APRIL, BUT TILL TODAY THER IS NO RESPONSE, I HAVE EVEN SEND MAIL BUT THER EIS NO REPLY TILL TODAY.SIR FOR SUCH A DELAY WHER TO COMMPLAIN FILE NO :B000862 KEY NUMBER 6600086207
Brajamohan Lahkar Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I submitted all the required documents for a passport in the RPO, Guwahati on 02/06/2009. The file no. alloted to me is GUWA01250409 but the status page displays "Police Report Not Been Received". It has been nearly three months since i applied for passport and havent received it yet.
I request you sir to kindly ponder over the matter or advice me upon the same.
Brajamohan Lahkar
Raj Kumar Sarma Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I have submitted my Passport No. GUW B002434 for renewal along with renewal fees and all the other relevent documents necessary for the same at your office dated 03.08.2009.Postal Tracking report shows Registerd post on 18.09.2009 vide Registration No.274858. But unfotunately I have not received the renewd Passport till date 09.10.2009. I request you and your good office please do the needful at your earliest.
Thanking you.

A S S A M
Mohammed Taiyeeb Ahmed Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

i want to know the status of my passport. my file reference No-GUW-A019017-08
KH RAJU SINGHA Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I have submitted my application vide File Reference Number A00084209 for obtaining passport on 19-01-2009 but till date I have not recieved my passport.Police verification of myself has been done as well. Please look into the matter and treat it as urgent.

Kh Raju Singha
NIRMAL DAS Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Sir
I have applied for passport on dated 23rd March 2009. But till now there is no reply from your side. I am now doing my job in Himachal Pradesh. But I cannot go to Assam for several times for enquiry. I thus need your help for further informtion. But which one is the Reference No. to put for the status enquiry please mail me.

My file No.- GUWA00579209
Key No.- 6500579209
sudarshan.sdkuri.kuri22@gmail.com Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Subject:Not received of pass port
Name:Sudarshan Kuri
File no:w750010 of 09

I have submitted my application vied File Reference Number w750010, 2009 for obtaining passport.it was been there in the status report that it will be dispatch on 17/11/09 as the documents are being in order. but till date I have not received my passport.Police verification & all other formalities has been done as well. Please look into the matter and treat it as urgent & send my passport as i required it very urgent.
MD.AJIM KHAN Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

To
The
Regional passport office,
Guwahati.

Sub: Prayer for not receiving my passportFILENO A002343,

i have submitted my application for obtaining passport in 13.02.2008.bt till date i have not recieved my passport.my police verification is over as well Please look into the matter i am Ring Official for INDIAN BOXING FEDARATION so i got problem Repesent any international Championship.Please inform me status of my passport.
Your Faithfully
Md.Ajim Khan
Trailokya Bordoloi Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Regional passport Officer
Guwahati,

Sub: Non-receipt of passports.

I sent two passports of self and wife for change os address and extension of validity to normal period for my wife. The respective file no. and passport nos. are as follows:

Name Passport No. File No.
TRAILOKYA BORDOLOI E7633151 GUWA00689803
NIRUPAMA BORDOLOI F 0241923 GUWA00606904

the above passbook along with a cover letter dated 7/9/09 was sent to your office(attn. Mr R K Gogoi)along with a copy of water bill for present full address froof. Later i was asked to sent two seperate drafts for self and wife to make change os address along with two copies of photograph each. I did it. After a gap of two months I got a letter from your office to specify names of two local fellows who can identify me. I did the same at a later date as I was away for aperiod of 45 days. unfortunately i am not in position to receive those passbooks.

Kindly look into the matter. In case your office falis to comply with my request, then the passports may kindly be sent back to us along with the drafts. There is no point of keeping the draft with your office.

Thanking you,

Club Road
Jorhat 1
PIN 785 001
Trailokya Bordoloi Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

Kindly read passbook as passport wherever appears as it was fingering mistake and I regret for it.

Trailokya Bordoloi
MILAN KUMAR SAHA Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam  - India

I had sent my above passport for renewal at the Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, Assam on 22-09-2009 My file No is (GUWM00330609) key no 700330609.My police report has been cleared but till now I have not recevied my passport.I request you please do the needful at your earliest.

regards.