Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, Assam, India / Passport. - NON RECEIPT OF PASSPORT EVEN AFTER ELEVEN (11) MONTHS OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION.

SUNAYAN BHATTACHARJEE.
This is aimed at drawing your attention to the fact i submitted an application bearing File No.
A 008000 on the 8th of May, 2008 for getting a fresh passport at Regional Passport Office (RPO), Guwahati, Assam, India. Subsequently the local police station called me up for the Police Verification Process and collected the requisite documents. But even after about eleven (11) months of submitting the application, i have not received the passport. The status in the official Indian Passport website shows that 'Police Verification report has not been received'. I am at a loss to understand how am i supposed to proceed as i need my passport badly in connection to my going abroad. Please make sure that some concrete actions are initiated and i get my passport at the earliest. The receipt of the said transaction is there with me and i can furnish it as and when required. My requisite address and application details are furnished below: -
Address: -
Mr. Sunayan Bhattacharjee, C/O-Mr. Srikanta Bhattacharjee, House Name-KAPILALAYA, Ananda Pally, North Lumding, Ward No.1, P.O.-Lumding, Dt-Nagaon, Assam, PIN-782447, INDIA.
Application Details: -
RPO-Guwahati.
File No. A 008000.
Date-08/05/2008.
Key No. 6500800008.
Receipt No. GAU 017424.
With Regards.
Sunayan Bhattacharjee.

Comments

visit the tea shop inside the campus... lots of agents are there to help you out.

i didnot get the information about passport with file no.A 021863/08

pursuing information about the passport vide file no.A 021863

I have applied for passport to the Regional passport office, Guahati, Status of my application see the PRO
but I have not been come to know what would be understood by the term "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO"

Abdul Kaddus Ahmed
Dist:- Bongaigaon
D Dec 29, 2012 by
rishi4

Sir, please help me to get the information soughted by me through e.mail from passportoffice. Please help me with a active telephone number, Its a request as I am not able to get any information of our family passport. Please help us with the emailid or landline no. of public information officer. (RIDDHi PAUL)