Regional Passport Office Jammu - Delay in issue of passport

ranjan_tiwari960
I have applied for a passport at RPO jammu on 19 Mar 2008.
The status report says that the police verification has not been received. Whereas the police verification has been done four months ago. I am a Gr A Gazetted officer with Govt Of India. Still so much delay. Is there any accountability?

Ranjan Tiwari
Passport Ref file No A 002625
Key No 6500262508
Dt of Application 19 Mar 2008

Comments

im permanent member of jammu and kashmir distt poonch i have applied for a passport file no z163484.the date of submission the form is 26, 9 2009.kindly issue my passport im highly thankfull to you.

I have applied for a renewal of passport at Kuwait on 17 Jan. 2009, file no. KWTBP0065810. The Embassy in Kuwait says that the verification has not been received. I humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and forward the necessary report/documents to Embassy in Kuwait at your earliest.

Mohammad Younis
Poonch
Jammu
Passport No. A-8691159

i have applied for pasport at rpo jammu, whn i m cheking my application status on net its shows that police verification has not recived, but my police verification was done, im working with a leading psu .

plz advice, i hope for you will reply soon to me . and plz dnt take these matters lightly bcz sme one, s carrer is in ur hands .

thanx and regards
rashid chowdhary
file no:-A009918
key no:-6500991809
date of apply :-o8-12-2009

i applied for fresh passport online and got appointment on wednesday 26-03-2010@10:00am but no one cheked form neither attended and no. of my form is jmui00019710

strictly action should be taken against these non serios officials!!!

or ill have file r.t.i

i had sumbitted my passport on 29th of mar 2010 at jammu office, i have done all the cidas well as police verification done abd i have booked my ticket to australia on 7th of april..so kindly tell me can i get the passport on monday i.e. 5th of april 2010..

I am Applied for new passport when i checked my status it shows that police verification has not been received my passport form no :- A001026 & key no 6500102610. I am applied on 28.01.2010. So please sir tell me what can i do help me sir and send reply as soon as possible through mail or phone email id :- dpkhajuria11@rediffmail.com & my cell no is 9697516022, 9906164666.

This is Bhavna, I have recently been to passport office Jammu and got the passport under tatkal immediately by the kind cooperation of the passport office staff and especially Mr. Ashok Magotra (Current passport officer). They are very cooperative but we should not expect the results with the shortcomings on our part. Everyone should be well aware of the documents required and procedure followed. Even if you have some problems instead of writing here go and directly meet passport officer, he is very helping and easy to approach person.

I am really satisfied with the work of Passport office Jammu, Passport officer Mr. Ashok Magotra is really serving a great job.

i had applied for passport 4 months ago and police & CID verification is done 2 months ago but yet the online status is showing "police report has not been received" .i asked cid and regional SSP office UDHAMPUR, they said they send the report 45 days ago. please send my passport as soon as possible, i urgently need it in my JOB.

devendra kumar
file no- Z801125
cid verification no- CID/SBJ/PP/10/592/UDH (cleared on 11/08/2010)
police veri.- (26/07/2010)
udhampur

From :- Rajesh Kumar Yadav (email ID : yadavrk71@yahoo.com)

To. Passport Officer,
It is intimated with very regretful that wrong date of birth has been printed on my passport No F-5501154 which is issued to me by your offoce. On this issue I have made several requests asking further action its correction, but the same is still awaited even after elaspe of more than three yrs. My last letter can be referred at your end. (letter No 0248/Sigs/Pers/04 dt 11 Dec 10).

You are requested to intimate further action for correction of date of birth in my passport and also what documents required as proof. Date and time (appointment) may please be given to me.
N Feb 3, 2011 by
guriider singh

Delay in issue of passport
I have applied for a passport at RPO jammu on 23 April 2010.
The status report says that the police verification has not been received. Whereas the police verification has been done six months ago.

thx

Sham Singh
Passport Ref file No B_000703
N Mar 17, 2011 by
lakha

I have applied for a renewal of passport at Oman on 3 Jan. 2011, file no-OMNMGOO5811. The Embassy in OMAN says that the verification has not been received. I humbly request you to kindly look into the matter and forward the necessary report/documents to Embassy in OMAN at your earliest.
THX
Lakhbir singh
Jadh akhnoor
passport no-E0184779'
N Apr 19, 2011 by
Shyam Pillai

I had applied for passport Oct 2010, but still CID verification is not done. I asked CID they said to not understand verification address. I may change my verification address i.e. NCSR c/o 56 APO Udhampur near Chopra market. I may request to u please change my verification address in CID HQ and fwd to same to SSP office Udhampur. My file No is A001010 year 2011 Name is Shyam Pillai. Please take necessary action as soon as possible, I urgently need it in my JOB.

Shyam Pillai
file no- A001010 year 2011
Cell 9596617553
N Jun 25, 2011 by
ajaylangeh

I have applied for a passport at RPO jammu on 08/09/2010.
The status report says that the police verification has not been received. Whereas the police verification has been done two months ago. i enquire from cid office jammu they say that my file has been cleared on March 2011and now is at Srinagar cid office, why cid office srinagar not forwarding my details to passport office from last four mnths . ...Still so much delay.

Ajay Kumar
Passport Ref file No A009047
Dt of Application : 08-09-2010
N Jul 11, 2011 by
surinder parkash sharma

My son Munish Sharma S/O Surinder Parkash Sharma R/O 354 sector 01 Channi Himmat Jammu have applied for passport at passport office jammu on 06-02 -2011. police verfication was conveyed on 17- 06 -2011.from cid office srinager .Through this communication I humbly request Regional Passport Officer Jammu to issue the same, so that he may not suffer more.

Regional Passport Office Jammu - Delay in issue of passport