Regional Passport Office, Kolkata - Passport Not Received

Payel Bhattacharya

I've applied for my passport through Burdwan HPO on 21/02/2007 which according to postal record received by Kolkata regional passport office on 22/02/2007. Police enquiry was completed on June/July, 2007 and after so many monhs seeing the status in internet as "Please submit P.P. forms alongwith Photographs for re-verification." but there is no reason given as why I need to submit again the passport form. Also to my surprise the Date of Application is given there as 24-04-2007 though I've aplied on 22/02/2007.

Now after so many months why this harrasment. Why agan I've to submit the passport form. I've already spend Rs.1000.

My file reference no is W00422207-CAL and I've submitted grievence no W00422207-CAL / 01 Oct 2007 which also I haven't receive any reply.

KIndly do something and oblige me thereby.

Thanks & Regards,
Payel Bhattacharya

Comments

non issuance of passport - photographer

dear sir
i have not recd my passport for last two years, i had applied in march 2006 (file no- A035585)
all enquiries have been conducted, still i have not recd the passport kindly look into the matter.

rgds
mansoor husain

not recd. passport - PH & F

Dear sir

My unlce submitted application on 05.03.2008, . File no.A020546, KEY NO. 6502054608.Police enquiry not conducted so far. Please complete all formalities and issue necessary instructions to the concerned authorities and issue passport at earliest.

prabhakar

Non-issue of renewed passport - Regional Passport Officer, Kolkata

I applied for the renewal of my expired passport on 1.7.08. The police verification has been done n all necessary documents have been submitted on 8.8.08. My file no. is CAL W 546031. The website of mef shows that police verification report is yet to be received. When shall I get my passport ?

We have not Recd passport still now. - Student.

Respected Sir/mam,

We have not received passport still now.
My full profile is.

Bihar
File No - A029741.

Thanks & Regards
Md Khurshid Alam

with due respect i beg to state that i am sree rajesh saha of agartala(tripura).my file refference no.is CAL H001732/08.I have applied for my passport through agartala passport office on 16/7/2008. I have allready given all the documents related to the passport and also deposited rs.1000/-.i have also met with kolkata passport officer in agartala. but i have not received my passport still now.
Rajesh saha

with due respect i beg to state that i am sree Amit Basak of kolkata(Boral).my file refference no.is F 014862 .I have applied for my passport through kolkata passport office on 08/10/2008. I have allready given all the documents related to the passport and also deposited rs.1000/-. But i have not received my passport still now.
Thanking You

Amit Basak

file no - M015881
I fill up the renewal passport application form on 25 november but till I have not get the passport

dear sir, i applied on10-oct -08, but still i have not received my passport. pllet me konw what is my actual position.

thanks

with due respect i beg to state that i am sree Amit Basak of kolkata.My file refference no.is CAL-F014862-08 .I have applied for my passport through kolkata passport office on 08/10/2008. I have allready given all the documents related to the passport and also deposited rs.1000/-. But i have not received my passport still now.
Thanking You

Amit Basak

Non receipt of renewed passport

For renewal of my passport I have completed all the formalities and submitted to the PACC in Siliguri. My file No. is PACC/SLG 3992 and submitted on 24.12.08 and not yet received my renewed passport. How long will it take to get the new passport and how to get the same.

Passport not received.

I had applied for my passport from District Passport Application Collection Centre, Paschim Medinipur on 30.06.2008 (30th June 2008), Receipt number : 00167/08/22.
I have not yet received my passport and even no confirmation as to the state of my passport. The application status in the internet is still showing "Application has been transferred to the Policy Section. Please contact the PRO" from 28.09.2008. In accordance with the status I met the PRO on the 29.09.2008 where i was told that plice veification from East Medinipur district had not yet come. Since then I have tried several times in Kolkata and East Medinipur to procure my passport but in vain.

Due to the unavailability of passport I was debarred from appearing in my GRE(Graduate Record Examination) on 30.10.2008 in Kolkata and therefore had to incur a loss of 170usd(Rs.7500/-).

My file reference number is CAL/K005503/08. With reference to this file number, I had written three letters to the PRO in RPO, Kolkata on 28.09.2008, 2.12.2008 and 6.01.2009, but I am yet to receive a reply.

I also sent two extra completed Personal Particulars Form on 12.01.2009. However till now there has been no change in my application status.

Therefore at present I am at a complete loss and I have no idea as to what is causing this unnecessary delay. It has been almost 10 months since the date of application and I am yet to receive my passport. I have already spend Rs.1000/- as the application fee.

Hence I kindly request you please do something about it and oblige me by giving me my passport

Thanking you,

Your Sincerely,
ARKA SAHA
ASHIANA BUILDING, FLAT-6,
GOPALNAGAR,
KHARAGPUR-721301
dist.- PASCHIM MEDINIPUR,
WEST BENGAL

I've applied for my passport Kolkata regional passport office on 14/08/2008, File no-A 064695. Police enquiry was completed on September, 2008 and after so many monhs seeing the status in internet as "Police report not received."

My name is MD. SALIM. Till now i have not receive my passport since two months had crossed. My key no is 6500912309 & my file no. A 009123. pls solve my problem and reply me quickly.

musra railway station footoverbrige - photographer

musra stabled in secr nagpur division 87 km.east towords from raipur capital of chhattisgarh thise station is very profitble station in small station in durg to gondia daily 1000 to 1500 passanger ticket booking but not devlopd thise station higher authorities parson ignore thise station 3-4 feet hight of platform but not making a footoverbrige so very dificulty to traveling from thise station i attech to some photograph other standing train by under paasing to passanger dangers thise movement so please my request urgently making footoverbrige thise station musra (mua) 491445

I have not recd my renewal pass port .RPO informed, police report not recd that application has been transferred to policy section, pl see PRO .Ref no- CAL - B000019 date 1.1.2009, date of birth: 14.04.1951

D.K.Biruni
Qr no SB 24 . ABL Township, Durgapur - 713206 Burdwan(W.B )
Mob no- 9933039034

sir
i am priscilla rai from gangtok.i have applied for the renewal of my passport and have submitted all the required documents but when i checked the status in internet its written that they need police verification since i am a government servent i have filled that required annex.
thanks priscilla

Need of Passport urgently - NRI PERSONAL

I Navodit Sagar applied for my passport for renewal at delhi office.
My file no DLH Z093134-09.
I am student of Ninth class and want to visit my Dad's country in oman on 15 may 2009 during upcoming holidays for that my dad has booked and bouught tickets too thinking i will get my passport by that date.
Now I am worried may be it will get delay.My police enquiry was also over.
I am having my residence visa on my old passport.
Please let me know when i will able to get my passport or there is any other way to get passport soon like Tatkal seva.
I am very much thank full to you if you please reply thru mail.
Yours truely,
Navodit Sagar

Renew Pass port not recd .
Deposit date 1.1.2009, File no Cal B000019 .date of Birth-14.4.1951

D.K.Biruni
Qr no- SB 24, ABL Township, Durgapur - 713206
Burdwan ( W.B)
Mob no- 9933039034

passport not received after submitting relevant documents many time - PASSPORT OFFICE

hello,
sir

I mohammed ahmed mohiuddin had applied for passport on date 22-01-2009, and my file no is HYD W670623 09 my police verification also had been completed, so long time i received a letter from Regional Passport Office that i have to submitted COPY OF SCHOOL CERTIFICATE/BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN PROOF OF DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH DULY ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER WITH NAME SEAL OF GAZETTED OFFICER. IN CASE OF ILLITERATES AN AFFIDAVITE AS PER ANNEXURE-F OF THE INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED TO THE APPLY MAY BE FURNISHED DULY ATTESTED BY A FIRST CLASS MAGISTRATE. this matter i received, after received this i again submitted school certificate attested by the gazetted officer with office seal and stamp, yet now i have not received my passport who ever is consent pls look into the matter and pls issue my passport hence its to long time i have been applied

Sir, I have applied for international passport in november 2008.My police VR was done in feb 09.But still
I'm not in receipt of passport.Since I sent my application by Registered post I don't have any file ref.No.to
know the application status.

SUSAMA BASUMATA