Regional Passport Office, Kolkata - PASSPORT HAS NOT RECEIVED ,YET

subodhsah
Passport Status Enquiry
Hello Sir,
we just to know how much time its will take for police inquiry after submission of application.and police report has been done on may 2010 but yet i wont get my passport till now
we have already checked my status on website but there is shown that your police report has not received
so ,we requested to u plz take necessary steps against it
all details are given below......

we have applied for my new passport on march,2010

SILIGURI
M.NO.09832497444/9933771880
E-MAIL=subosah@gmail.com or nabinpradhan1982@gmail.com

Comments

subodhsah Regional Passport Office, Kolkata  - SILIGURI, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

Passport Status Enquiry
Hello Sir,
I have applied for my new passport on 11/09/2009.
i just to know how much time its will take for police inquiry after submission of application.and police report has been done on June 2010 but yet i wont get my passport till now
i have already checked my status on website but there is shown that your police report has not received
so ,i requested to u plz take necessary steps against it
all details are given below......

my file no is A069069

key No.6506906909

thanking you
SUBODH KR.SAH
SILIGURI
M.NO.09832497444
E-MAIL= subosah@gmail.com
N Oct 31, 2011 by
RANI DEBI Regional Passport Office, Kolkata  - SILIGURI, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

Sir
I have applied for passport in feb 2010 for me & my Mrs also for our child at jalpaiguri office . But we received passport of myself & my elder child & not received of my Mrs and younger child. my passport no. is J0561551 date of issue 18/05/2010. from KOLKATA my child passport no.. is J3268074 dt of issue 02/07/2010. from KOLKATA.

Sir we have applied all the application in same date . but i can not understand why we have not received all the passport till now ?

sanjay kumar Agarwal S/o Purushotam das Agarwal residing at mal, dist .. jalpaiguri (Received)

Amit Agarwal S/o Sanjay kumar Agarwal " " " " " " " " (Received)

Rani Debi Agarwal W/o " " " " " " " '" " " (Not Received)

Mohit Agarwal S/o Sanjay kumar Agarwal residing at mal dist jalpaiguiri (Not Received)
N Feb 23, 2012 by
Gobind Maheswari Regional Passport Office, Kolkata  - SILIGURI, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

Respected Sir,
I, Gobind Maheswari a resident of Jalpaiguri town have made a fresh application for passport at Regional Passport Office, Kolkata.Police verification is also completed around 3months before but yet I have not recieved my passport.
My file no.being A089073 and the key no.as shown in the receipt is 6508907311.The application was made on 7th September, 2011.So, you kindly look into the matter and take necessary action so that i may receive my passport as quick as possible.
A Jun 10, 2012 by
sekharbasu2012 Regional Passport Office, Kolkata  - SILIGURI, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

I have applied my passport along with my wife (Srmt. Krishna Basu) and my daughter (Martina Basu) on Jan 26th 2012. My passport seva kendra, Kolkata says that they haven't received my police verification report yet which was completed 2 months before. So, can you please look into the matter and take necessary action so that I receive my passport as quickly as possible.

Please drop me an email at your space on : samtina.basu@gmail.com. You can call me on 9735937148.

Here are the required details:

Name: KRISHNA BASU