Regional Passport office Lucknow - Passport status enquiry

Rajiv Kumar srivastava on Jun 9, 2011
Sir
I have submitted my passport application on 29 December 2010 in kanpur HPO and my first police verification is done in the first week of February 2011 and my second verification is done in the last week of February and according to them my all verification concerning to passport have been completed.
But still i could not receive my passport and my Passport Status Enquiry the status message is shown " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"

Sir my Passport related information is
My File Reference Number : LKO-A008252-11
Application Date : 14-01-2011
Applicant's Name : RAJIV KUMAR SRIVASTAV

My E mail ID is rajivkshri@gmail.com
Rajiv Kumar Srivastava

S/o Dinesh chandra Srivastava
485/3, B-Block
Panki, Kanpur - 208020

Comments

A Jan 30, 2012 by
indra swarup

My name is Indra Swarup. I am mother of Mr. Vikas Swarup, IFS at present posted as Consul General of India at Osaka, Japan.
I had submitted my application through District Passport Application Collection Centre Allahabad on 16. 8. 2011 File No L.K.O.Z061836/2011 and was sent to Regional Passport Office Lucknow on 9 December 2011.
I have not heard any thing about my application so far.
My date of Birth is 08 /12/1941 Police verification was also done long back.
The status Report shows nothing.
Please send my passport without any further delay.
Indra Swarup
30/01/2012
N Jul 15, 2012 by
goel4035

My name is S GOEL.
I had submitted my application through District Passport Application Collection Centre GORAKHPUR on 17.03.2011 File No L.K.O.Z2624552012 and was sent to Regional Passport Office Lucknow by gorakhpur office on next day.Police verification was completed in Mar 2012.I have not heard any thing about my application so far.

The status Report shows wrong FILE NUMBER OR wrong DATE OF BIRTH.
Please arrange to send my passport without any further delay.
S GOEL