Regional Passport Office, Madurai - Delay in issue of passport Regarding.

SUGUMARI
Ref: File number MDUZ60205509

I ( Karuppasamy Balakrishnan) have applied passport in Virudhunagar Collectorate (District Code 14) on 26.06.09. The file number is MDUZ60205509. The formality of police enquiry has been completed on first week of July by the Police of Odaipatti (Sattur Taluk Police Station) . The police verification report has been sent to Madurai Regional passport office through SP office on 21.07.09.

But the website shows the passport status as " Police Report has not been received'. It already took four months.

Still now, I am not yet received the passport. Since I have a plan to go to abroad on next month for my profession purpose, I request you to issue the passport as early as possible.

Yours truly,

Karuppasamy Balakrishnan

Comments

Regarding my passport delay - Regional Passport Office

I am vinod babu Thota .I have applied for a passport on 10-10-2008.My passport application reference number is A307175-08 .Still I did not received my passport .I went to the passport office which is located in hyderabad .They are telling that "Your Personal perticular form is in SP office of Krishna District ".I am not getting what is the delay to send my ppf to passport offfice . I am requesting u to please kindly take an action on this issue .

It's,
Vinod Babu Thota .

I(MADAN KUMAR.S) have applied for the correction of ECNR in madurai passport office on 13-01-2010.The file number is MDUX00023210.I applied before one month and i didn't receive the passport till now.
The web shows that ''police report has not been received''.it already took one month for the correction only.
Since i have got the job in shipping company as a deck cadet, i'm requesting you to issue the passport as early as possible.Then only the company will go for another processes.
Your's truly,
MADAN KUMAR.S

I applied for fresh passport on 31.12.2009 at Dindigul Passport Collection Center. The Police Verification was done 09.02.2010.

Please let me know the current status.

File No: MDUZ84217079
Subashini Vetrivel

I(PURUSHOTHAMAN.S) have applied for the correction of ECNR in madurai passport office on 17-05-2010.The file number is MDUH00977910. i didn't receive the passport till now.The web shows that ''police report has not been received''. i'm requesting you to issue the passport as early as possible.

Your's truly,
S.Purushothaman.

Dear sir/madam,
I (ASHUTOSH KUMAR JHA)have applied on 28th of APRIL and my file no. is BPL-A013331-10 and i hav not even received police enquiry...PLZ look into the matter as soon as possible...
CAN CONTACT ON 9560529415...

i am b.arun i applied my passport on 02.07.2010 in virudhunagar collectorate office all verifications are to madurai passport office but still now i did not get my passport MY FILE NO :MDUZ60298910 verify and send me soon
A Jan 13, 2011 by
natheerhassan

Delay in issue of passport Regarding.
Ref: File number MDUZ18673910

I ( NATHEER HASSAN.Y) have applied passport in NAGERCOIL Collectorate (District Code 28) on 15.06.2010 . The file number is MDUZ18673910. The formality of police enquiry has been completed on first week of July by the Police of THIRUVATTAR POLICE STATION . And also i have another police enquiry in SRIRANGAM police station in trichy.

But the website shows the passport status as " UNDER PROCESS'.

Yours truly,

NATHEER HASSAN .Y
A Jan 29, 2011 by
magudapathy

IM R.MAGUDAPATHY FROM PARAMAKUDI.
MY APPLICATION NO IS MDUA02818210. SUBMITTED ON 23RD DEC 2010 IN MADURAI PASSPORT OFFICE.
I COMPLTED MY POLICE ENQURY ON 10TH JAN 2011 AT THE LOCAL POLICE STATION LEVEL.
THE SYSTEM SHOWS THE STATUS OF WAITING FOR POLICE VERIFICATION. KINDLY TAKE THE NECESSARY AND ISSUE MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

R.MAGUDAPATHY
N Nov 4, 2011 by
kuppasubramanianbalaji

I have applied the passport and also i received. But in my passport there is a mistake in place of birth. They have mentioned wrongly.
My Place of birth is Madurai. But wrongly mentioned as Ramanathapuram. How can i apply for changing. Please send me the information. Thank you,

Balaji
N Feb 24, 2012 by
passport edwin

dear sir

i applied passport renewel police verification finshed on 22 /1/2012 current passport status please

my file num md2071348227311

Regional Passport Office, Madurai - Delay in issue of passport Regarding.