Regional Passport Office - Mumbai - Non Receipt of Passport

Bijal Jayesh Nagda
I am Bijal Jayesh Nagada. My Cell No. is 9821384232. I had applied for the passport (File No. W22082008) and my Police Verification was completed before 29/02/08. However, I have not received the passport till 21/03/08 and, during online inquiry of status of Passport, it is showing that Police Verification Report is not complete. We had inquired the same with Local Police Station [Kandivli (West)] and we called on Tel. No. 1090, where we were replied that Police Verification Report is clear. I tried to contact Regional Passport Office (Mumbai) for this in 2nd week of March, 2008, but I was not properly responded. I request you to look into the matter and guide me for the further actions at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Bijal

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT ON 31-july-2008.MY POLICE VERIFICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND REPORT IS CLEAR BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY PASSPORT YET TODAY 22-NOV-08.
MY FILE NO.K002389 MUMBAI-WORLI
FISRT STATUS IS SHOWN-Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 06-12-2008. Subject to all documents being in order. ON DATE 20-11-08 AND NEXT DAY MY STATUS SHOWN-Passport has been granted and is expected to be despatched by 24-12-2008. Subject to all documents being in order. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE WHY LATE MY PASSPORT IF ANY PROBLEM IN MY DOCUMENTS PLEASE INFORM ME I CAN SHOW ALL MY DOCUMENTS THAT I HAVE( I HAVE, RATION CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, VOTER ID.DOMECILE CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, PAN CARD, MY PREVIOUS, EMPLYED CARD, OLD PASSPORT (EXPERIED), MY FATHER'S PASSPORT, MY MATHOR'S PASSPORT, MY PARENTS ELECTION CARD, THEY ARE BORN IN MUMBAI. I ALSO BORN IN MUMBAI.PLEASE ISSUE MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS PSSIBLE.IF YOU NOT ISSUME MY PASSPORT I TAKE LEGAL ACTION.
THANKING YOU.

This is inform you that I have enquired about my passport (Ref.File No.B029579 Dt.27/08/2008)through the enquiry dept.on 24/11/2008 and they have told me your police verification is incompleted and we have already sent the letter to me, but i haven't recieved any letter till today (01/12/2008).So i request you to please check and give me proper details about my application file no.B029579.
Awaiting good reply in your side.

Premalal Kulathinte Valappil.

DEAR sir/madam, can u plz mail the procedure or which documents u reqired to change the name in passport.

Non receipt of passport - AryaVeer

I refer to file No. J 012405 in the name of my son master Aryaveer Tiwari.

The doucements were submitted vide our application dtd : 11/11/2008.

On checking the status of the said file online we understand that the "passport is expected to be dispatched by 26/11/2008. subject to all docuemnts in order.

We regret to inform you that till date we have not received the Passport. I am willing to travel along with my son dubai in the last week of December to visit my husband. hence the urgency.

You are requested to revert to us on the status of the same immidetaely.

Mrs. Mangal Pawar Tiwari
Mother of master Aryaveer ( new born baby)

application for new passport

My pan card has been dispached 5th jan 09 but i did not find it so plase send my pan card . PLEASE CALL ME MY MOBILE NUMBER 9770169255 or please despatched at address :-

Office of the Exicutive Engineer
Public Wok Department
Bridge Construction Raigarh Chhattisagarh
Near Sahid Chouk, In front of Jamuna in
Chakradhar Nagar Raigarh Chhattisagarh

NON RECIEPT OF PASSPORT - PASSPORT OFFICE -MUMBAI

Sir I, my wife and daughter had applied for passport on 2nd Dec2008.I am an INDIAN NAVY person and retiring on 31st Jan 2009.MY wife and daughter have received their passport on 5th Jan2009, But I have not yet received my Passport . AS shown on the status chart it says PASSPORT WILL BE DISPATCHED BY 14TH FEB 2009.I want to know why is it taking so much time because on my documents the verification of my wife and daughter were standing.When they have already got their passport Why am I not getting mine.It is required very urgently before 31stJan2009 as I cannot apply for jobs abroad because of this.I request you to please consider my case and do the need full.
MY File number is BOM Z980956 year2008.
THANKING YOU
ABHIJIT SARKAR

MY File number is BOM Z980956 year2008.
THANKING YOU
ABHIJIT SARKAR

my daughter applied for passport in the year 2008 feb i t is observed from the status of passport that your application is under process from last 9 monthes. i fail to understand that nothing has been done till this date. i further requist the authorities to look into the matter and issue the passport to my daughter futher if there is any delay the reasons my please be given.

my daughter bhawana koul applied for passport feb 2008 under application no z 481053 to mumbay office . from last 9 months status is shown under process. sir i fail to understand why the passport is not issued to my daughter. if there is any specific reason kindly let us know it. after several reminders we are yet to recieve any information. i once again requist the authorities to issue the passport without any further delay as the same is required by my daughter at the job place.
MK GALA

APPLICATION NO.G-002365 DATED 23/01/09.
YET NOT CAME TO MULUND POLICE STATION, TILL 14/02/09.
WORLI OFFICE TEL.NOS ARE RINGING TILL DISCONNECTION OR THE AUTO TRANSFERED CALLS ARE NEVER PICKED BY ANY PRO OR OFFICER.

IS THERE ANY PRO APPOINTED FOR FULL TIME RESPONSE TO CUSTOMERS ?
OR WHAT IS THE TIME TO CALL TO TALK FOR ANY STATUS INFO. TO SAVE TIME AT BOTH END?
ie TIME OF THE CUTOMERS AND THE OFFICERS!

IS THERE ANY SYSTEM TO GET RESPONSE/REPLY FROM MUMBAI PP OFFICE WITHOUT USING RTI-2005?

MK GALA

My File# is E045740 and File date is 18th Nov 2008. Its been 3 months and I haven't yet received my passport. On tele-enquiry it says that police verification is over and reports are with CID now. Although the online enquiry status still says "Police report has not been received". I'm confused and want to know the exact status of my passport application and where is the delay.

I need to fly soon and hence the urgency. Kindly note my cell# - 91-9821549859 if required.

Best Regards,
Aparna Gupta

you says to furnish two photos with scan form . what is scan form i have already send two phptos on 2.02.2009
my ref no w900086/08

hi, my file no.-G002973 this has been submitted on the 30th january i have still not recieved it. the passport is on my 10month old sons name and i need it urgently as we are due to travel by the end of this month.please see my details and do the needful.

To,
Respected Sir/Madam,

I have no Information of my passport, I have submitted form 9th March 2009. My File no. B008283.

So please action & reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Mob No.: 9773790478

My name is Mohd Arif Shaikh I had applied the new passport on 27-11-2008 (FILE NO.BOM-A039707-08)
and my police verification also completed in december but i am not received the passport.
I request you kindly tell me the status of passport.My contatct no. is 9224702679
Awaiting for your reply
Thanking You.
naimish

my name naimish bhatt i apply my passport on 28/03/2007.
file no.MAHW1702507
key no.-9717028507
receipt no. EE020201765IN
from- naimish bhatt
city- mumbai
contact no.9820452234
no reply from passport office and thia my 5th reminder.
pl do need full.

Respected Sir/Madam. I had applied for my passport on 29 dec 2008 n i completed all my verification cleared. My application form was send to delhi for my native place verification n i cleared the verification last month but yet i had not received my passport so i request u 2 plz do the needful my file number is A042863

today i got the appointment of 30 april but there is election on 30 april so there is holiday to passport office or i will remains open??and also they didn't given me the timing of appointment so what should i do??
Prabhu.

This is regarding my parents passport File ref no A008954 & B009010.Application date 16-03-09.The online status shows "application in progress", Tele enquiry says "you are requested to meet the passport officer", calling on 1090 says the file has been sent to RPO & when enquired in the passport office they said it will be dispatched in a weeks time.Pls let me know the exact status.

They are in urgent need of passport as their daughter was seriously ill & hospitalised and needs some one to take care of her.Pls let me know what has to be done.

Regional Passport Office - Mumbai - Non Receipt of Passport