Regional Passport office,Thane-Passport - No police enquiry yet

Respected Sir,
Complain Department
Regional Passport Office, Thane

I am Dinesh Ankush Gosavi.I have submitted application for fresh
passport on 16th May, 2008. My file no is T015159, Key No.:8401515908-Thane Rural.

contact No : 9920713966

complaint: No police enquiry yet.

Please, kindly take some action regarding this.

Waiting for the reply,

Yours Sincerely,
Dinesh Ankush Gosavi

Comments

respected sir,
i have applied for passport.my detailes are as follows
File Reference Number : T011616-08
Application Date : 10-04-2008
Applicant's Name : SYED LAYEEQ HASHMI
Applicant's Date of Birth : 11-01-1972
sir i am getting messege on status enquiry as Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 18-06-2008. Subject to all documents being in order.
seens 18-06-2008 now today is 27-06 2008. now 9 days have been passed. i need pass port soon.please inform me how much time it will take to reach us.i staying in bhiwandi it is 18 km apart from thane.passport should be in 45 days in my hand.
sir kindally take suitable action on this i hope for your possitive response YOURS FAITHFULLY
SYED LAYEEQ HASHMI

i have applied for passport.my detailes are as follows
File Reference Number : File Ref. No-A06617107
Application Date : 08/23/2007
Applicant's Name : MANISH KUMAR JHA
Applicant's Date of Birth : 11-11-1979
sir i am getting two types of messege
on status such as
1 . Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 05-06-2008. Subject to all documents being in order using
and
2. It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time by

I am really confused which one is true. Seens 05-06-2008 now today is 30-06 2008. now 25 days have been passed. i need pass port soon. please inform me how much time it will take to reach us.
Manish Kumar Jha

My file No.Z 280884 which is given by agent.Still i could not received. Please inform me status

I have been informed my agent passport is ready and despatched on 25.07.2008 but to date i have not received so far he has given me following details

Passport No. G9927924
Passport was ready on 18.07.2008 and despatched on 25.07.2008. I would like to confirm.

Anuja Suresh Khandare
Ojhar-Nasik

plz tell me about detail my ref no t000447 key no.8400044709. thn595508 plz tell me it`s very urgent plz give information.

Dear sir

I have applied for reneval of passport on 21/01/2009, File no Z42354-09. But till date no police verification call received. At the same time my spouse police verification done, both the appilication filed on same date and at same time and same place.

Kindly do the needful.

Baliram shinde
mobile no 9920352189

I have applied for passport 3 months back.My registration number is N017165, but still police report has not been reached to Thane passport office.If that was my mistake then I am ready to incur.But I am seeing laxity in this process.Please help me out.

Application Date - 12-11-2008
Inquriy number - 017165
Key no - 7801716508

I undersigned Mrs.Smita Mahesh Sawant, hereby wish to bring to your kind notice, that I had applied for passport, My File No.is THN - T002717-09, Application Date 27/01/2009, I am staying at Dombivali since last six months (i.e. after marriage), before that I was staying at Jogeshwari for 25 years. As per rules verification of Dombivali Police Station has been completed on 01/03/2009, but regret to inform that till date the File has not reached Jogeshwari Police Station.

I humbly request you to please forward my above referred file to Jogeshwari Police Station to complete the formalities at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

Smita Mahesh Sawant.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Abhishek Dey, residing in Kalyan city, district THANE, State MAHARASHTRA.

I had submitted all the required Documents, along with my 6 Passport size Photographs on 13th February, 2009. at the Thane Passport Office.

CASH RECEIPT DETAILS:
NO THN 697298
File No.: T 004901
KEY NO : 8400490109
THANE CITY
DATE : 13 FEB 2009

AMOUNT RECEIVED : RS 1000/- CASH

I had entered MAHATMA PHULE POLICE STATION, KALYAN (W), under which my residential area comes, as for the POLICE VERIFICATION purpose, in the APPLICATION FORM.

But I have not yet received any acknowledgement for the police verification. I had Twice visited the same police station as mentioned above, for the same, but still they have not received my documents.

Kindly see into the matter.

ABHISHEK DEY

I have applied for passport on 2nd Jan 2009 alongwith all the documents and further clearified quarries raised by your office in march 2009 regarding my first name ( i.e. pravinsing instead of pravin )

The concer ned officer was satisfied & promised me to send my passport within a week.
so far I have not received my passport. Please do the needful at the earliest.

My File No. O 000013 Date 02- JAN-2009

respected sir,
i had applied for my passport on 13th march. Actually i just wanted to know my passport status as i had visited to kapurbawdi police station(thane), as i have completed my police verification so till when my passport will be dispatched and when i will receive it..

file no:-T007909.

pls do needful as early as possible

thanking you.

respected sir i had applied for my passport on 13th feburary

my passport police eniqury will done last month they told me u got the passport with in 25 days but

my passport will not got me .this procedure will done last 3 months my application no is N-002404.When i received my passport .when u dispatched my passport.

My file no is THN 670601

Pls do needful as early as possible

thanking you.

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 20TH FEB'09 ON REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, THANE MY FILE NO. N002858, BUT TILL DATE THE POLICE VERIFICATION IS NOT COMPLETED, ALREADY THREE MONTHS GONE .

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS THE EARLIEST,

Outward Number :9740

REMARK SHOWN IN WEBSITE :

Station THANE last updated on 26-06-2009
File Reference Number : THN-N007478-08 Application Date : 16-05-2008
Applicant's Name : IRDI MARY LAZER ANTHONY DAVID Applicant's Date of Birth : 11-03-1984
STATUS :

Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO.

With the refernce to above detail note, I have visit to Thane passport on 23rd June 2009, and co-ordinate with Mr Shri Vijay Kumar K(Assistant Passport Officer) he informus that i will get my Passport with in 10 days but in site remarks has not been changed.

Could you please check and revert on above matter.

Looking forward for your co-operatation.

Irdi Mary
9892063896

sir, iam kattasunil, iam appling my passport at secunderabad in the date24/2/20009, i giving my native place proofs in mahabubabad pin-506101, warangal, a.p, my file enquiery after moves here thane, iam working proof address giving_H&R JOHNSON INDIA LTD, KHARDEVILI VILLAGE, GADAB POST, RAIGAD DIST, MAHARASHTRA, IAM ENQUIERY july 20thAT SEC.BAD PASSPORT OFFICE THE OFFICER TOLD UR FILE SEND TO THANE OFFICE, the officer told then after not comes to police enquiery, so, pl.se follow to my complent sir

CERAMIC ENGINEER

my file no-HYDW60237009, POLICE ENQUIER NOT COMES NOW, I APPLIEDAT24/2/2009, MY FILE MOVE TO A.P TO THANE OFFICE SO, PL. SIR-KATTASUNIL

Dear Sir

I am an NRI, My wife(Ankita Tushar Patel) has applied for passport wide no 674466 & 7801089909 in July 2009, but no update or information online as on date, seek your support to immediate intervene and report to act

Tushar
D1960

It is sad and disgussssting at the same time, for the past month i have been trying to reach these passport authorities in thane by phone, either it is PERPETUALLY BUSY, and if it rings, after the usual operator dialogue, it gets disconnected, but NOOOOOBODY ever anwers the calls.

DISGUSTING CULTURE OF THAT COMMUNITY FUNCTIONING AT SUCH COUNTERS.

Dear SIR

I am an NRI, My wife(Rubeena Nayeem Akhtar) has applied for passport File no:MAHW 14810009 and key no is 9714810009 in the June 2009, but untill no police veryfication finish.Please Please do the needfull as the earliest,

Nayeem Akhtar