Regional PF office, Bandra, Mumbai - Pension case not processed

Dinkar V Gogte
I have taken voluntary retirement on 17-Dec-2005.
The pension case has been received by PF office (Bandra) on 10-Dec-2008.
But the case has not been processed yet.
Each time we contact the person (Extn-2109) at exemption 2 section of PF office we get only one answer that your case is not yet processed.

It already took 3 years for the case to reach PF office and now it is getting worse because of further delay by PF office.

I really need help in this regard as I have been denied my own money because of delays by PF office.
Your help is really appreciated...!

Details
Name - Dinkar V. Gogte
Pension A/c no - MH 1251 159429
Company - MSEB

Dinkar Gogte
9819729094

Comments

I am Surabhi Mishra, and I am doing follow up since 2007 for the payment of my pension amount from the Pension Office, Bandra, Mumbai, but till date after 4 years, I have not got the favourable response from the said Pension Office, and when ever, we try to call at phone no's of pension office, we get no response, and nobody pick up the phone. It is very difficult to take out time from my busy schedule to do the follow ups, and when it is statutory requirement for the employer to deduct pension and deposit in govt account, than the govt should refund the amount without delays.

My Pension A/c No. MH/3917/705
Company Name-JL Morisson

Therefore, I would like to submit my request to get my pension amount ASAP.

Thanks n advance

Best Regards
Surabhi Mishra
anburam

My PF amount still not deposited in the bank account.

Below is the status shown on EPF bandra website:

MH/48037/5485-A RAMKUMAR
Receipt No. Receipt Date From Type Status
91263780 24-09-2010 Form 19 Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on 31-10-2010
91263781 24-09-2010 Form 10C Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on 31-10-2010

Data updated on 10-11-2010

The status is showing that "Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on 31-10-2010", but the PF money is not deposited in my bank account.

Requesting you to please settle my PF withdrawl cliam.

A.Ram Kumar
Cell: 09500493858
Email: anburam1981@yahoo.com
kkghosh

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Kunal Kanti Ghosh, PF No/MH/43696/00020, EXTN NO-71.My previous company submitted my Pension Claim last 19th Nov'10.
Please setteled my claim as early as possible.
With Regards,
Kunal K Ghosh
N Jan 6, 2011 by
vimal revankar

VIMALANAND R. REVANKAR
S/o. Ramakrishna Revankar
Hiregutti – 581 333, Kumta Tq.
Uttara Kannada Dist.

L&T House, Ballard Estate
MUMBAI

Respected Sir,

Sub.: Request for reimbursement of Provident Fund
( P.F. A/c No. 19900 / 28154 )

I, Vimalanand R.Revankar (Token No.1673), was working as Charge Hand Gr.II in your esteemed organization at Kaiga Project during 26-12-1991 to 18-01-1995. I not yet received my P.F. grant, though I submitted all the necessary documents at the time of retrenchment of service. So I request you to give a clarification for unnecessary delay and make a query and take certain steps for the same without any further delay.

Please do the needful.

Yours sincerely,

(VIMALANAND R. REVANKAR)
N Mar 16, 2011 by
kkuunnall

Respected Sir,

I was worked with Mafco Ltd. A Govt. Of Maharashtra Organisation for 18 years. In 2002 I opted for VRS, After accepting my VRS the company issued me the Regional PF No. Receipt for my Pension Purpose the Sr. No. of that particular receipt is BAN/13857/002126 Dated 18.06.2003 with R.No. 2330/38290 Sankalp Pralekh is 10C dated 01.02.03.
You are therefore kindly requested to send me the details whether my pension account transferred to Delhi or Not. and inform me through Either by mail or by telephonic. My E-mail is kkuunnall@rediffmail.com, / kunal_mahajani@indiatimes.com or My Phone Nos. is Mobile :- 09312221763 / 07827721763 or my Res. No. 0120-3123450.

Sincerely Your's

Kunal A. Mahajani
A Dec 13, 2011 by
manishanand83

In PF department, no one is taking intereset, every employee of entire PF department is making time pass, the government is giving money only for rest. The almost govt. employee fellow is useless.

MANISH ANAND
N May 7, 2012 by
Nishigandha B. Jadhav

I am Surekha Jadhav. I am not received my pension amount since 4 months. Please take immediate action on it.

My Pension A/c at State Bank of India, A/c No. 30636880433
PPO No- 5020156
Company Name-B.E.S.T.
Therefore, I would like to submit my request to get my pension amount.

Yours Sincerely

Vile Parle(East), Mumbai-57.

To,
Head Person of P.F.Office Bandra,

Respected Sir/Madam,
I was retired from D.E.SOCIETY'S KIRTI M. DOONGURSEE COLLEGE OF ART, SCIENCE & COMMERCE, DADAR, MUMBAI-28 on dt.31/05/2008.
My PPO NO.-11090466559, GPO NO.1209046659,
CPO NO.1309046659.
I received in my pension account dt.30/08/2009,
amount 96595, i.e. monthly(5141/-).
Before retirement my pay scale is under VI pay Ayog as per Goverment rule.
But as per VI pay my pension arrears is yet not to be deposited in my pension Account and that
increased amount also not included in my current pension.
You are therefore kindly requested to send why my increased pension not to be accounted in my account & when my previous dues cleared.
If possible please inform me through either mail or be telephonic.Please guide me what to do.
E-mail-