Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, Barkatpura, Hyderabad (Ap) - FPF Transfer against PPO No.AP/HYD/30514 from SBI, Br.Lallaguda, Secunderabad to SBT, Br.Nallila, Dist.Kollam, Kerala.

hare_007ram on Apr 27, 2011
I have requested vide my Lr.dt.10-12-2010(personally handed over in RPFC Office, Hyd and taken acknowledgement with seal) and again reminder sent vide Lr.dt.30-03-2011 to transfer my FPF amount against PPO No.AP/HYD/30514 from SBI-Lallaguda, Secunderabad to State Bank of Travancore, Br.Nallila, Dist Kollam, Kerala against my Account No.57051598439, Bank IFS Code No.SBTR 0000491, Branch Code No.70491 (Bank Pass Book xerox copy and PPO orde copy were also enclosed), as I have shifted my residents from Secunderabad to my hometown, Kerala.
So far no reply has been received either from RPFC, Hyderabad or Cerntral Provident Fund Commissioner, New Delhi or Hon'ble Minister of Labour, New Delhi to whom I have sent my copies of reminder.
Since I have worked 33 years of service with IDPL-Hyderabad and except this FPF amount of Rs.1050/- which was fixed about ten years back, no other pension I am getting. Unlike central Govt. employees and MLAs and MPs increase in their salary and pension, our FPF pension remains the same till our death.
I request this forum to kindly take up my small issue and get my amount transferred from SBI- Lalaguda, Secunderabad to SBT-Br.Nallila, Dist Kollam, Kerala on the above Account at the earliest.
N.Ramakrishna Pillai,
Lekshmi Bhavan, Thalavookonam,
PO Kuzhimathicadu, Dist, Kollam, Kerala, PIN 691509, Mob: 09496851825
email: hare_007ram@yahoo.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 15, 2011 by
lovie_agni@yahoo.com

Did you get any update from them?