Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Hyderabad - Non receipt of any information

Rajeev Agarwal

I have written letters to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, Hyderabad on transfer of PF from the following companies to HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Private Limited:-
a. Hyderabad International Airport Limited (Now known as GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limites), Hyderabad.
b. Sudit K Parekh & C0, Mumbai.

As I am not receiving any information from HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Private Limited, I am forced to write to RPFC, Hyderabad. Its my hard earned money and I am not sure what is the status of transfer of balances in Provident Fund and Family Pension Fund. It looks like my all letters have gone into astray. I would request you to intervene into the subject and let me know the following:-

a. Confirmation statement whether Provident Fund and Family Pension Fund is transferred and what is the existing balance in my account, separately showing interest, principal and pension fund.
This information will help me a lot to my family for their future resources.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You

Rajeev Agarwal

Comments

I am Amarnath Reddy T having PF account AP/HY/38550/030, I submitted my PF claim form, still now I have not received any money.
Bank Account Details:A/C No: 00771140077680
(Customer ID: 24713341)

Bank Address:
HDFC Bank Ltd,
G-01 Discoverer Bldg, I T Park,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560066

Bank ECS:
RTGS/NEFT IFSC:HDFC0000077

Please do this immediatly.
Regds,
Amarnath Reddy

My name is Subhendu Nandi employee of SQ STAR International Ltd. My PF A/C No. is AP/17168/2615. my I know what is the address of Regional PF Commssioner office address where my PF has been remaied.

Thanking you,
Subhendu Nandi
+919433732467

I am kiranmayee worked for i process in the year 06-07 and i have applied pf in the year 2007but till now i did not receive my pf sir, so many times i have raised a complaint but till now there is no response .Kindly help me in this regards. My details are as follows:

Name: Pisupati Kiranmayee
PF NO: MH/47808/4124

With Regards,
Kiranmayee

I am Yuvaraj.C I worked with KArvy Stock Broking Ltd. My Employee Id is 8620. I Relived from Karvy from june 2007, and also I applied for my PF Refund letter to the company. Till date I am not have any response from that company. Please do me the need full.

Emp no: 8620
Company: Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.
My A/C with: HDFC BANK
A/C No:02691050022359

C.Yuvaraj

IAM WORKING AS ACCOUNTANT IN A PRIVATE COMPANY FROM THE LAST 6 YEARS. HOW KNOW MY P.F BALANCE AMOUNT.

I was working with Satyam Computer services Ltd. I left Satyam on 10th of September 2008.
I have filled PF withdwral form and send that to Provident Fund office on 21/11/2008.
My PF Number is AP/23034/35445.

That form was correctly filled by me and processed by my previous company (satyam).

Please help me to get my PF amount credited to the ICICI A/c mentioned on that form.

Many thanks
Dhrubajyoti Mukherjee
Cell : 09766694995
PF No: AP/23034/35445.

Mr Nagula Sudheer Worked in

M/s Romsons Surgical Scientific Limited, which is a Uttar Pradesh based which has its Plant at Agra and Administrative Office at New Delhi.
I applied for withdrawal of my PF amount from my PF Account bearing with No. UP/2862/1653.

It has been one year since my request, I could not get my amount and the Company has been telling that they have submitted the documents to the Regional Commissioner of EPFO.

Please suggest me what should I do now!

Please do the needful.

With Regards,

Nagula Sudheer

Respected sir,

I am Suma Bangalore Mallaiah worked for HSBC & have resigned in the month of Dec 07 & applied for PF in the month of Feb 08, from your enquiry department I come to know that my PF forms has been returned back for some correction, but I nor my employer (HSBC) not received the same. Again I have re-submitted the fresh forms on 26.09.08 & now from you enquiry i came to know that on 3rd Dec 08 they have despatched the cheques bearing No 358979 for Rs 51623/- & Ch No 417789 for Rs 20748/- & now they are telling that the same has returned back from the post office giving the reason incomplete address, but for your kind information, i have furnished full postal address including PIN Number of the bank & my residence address. Sir I request you to kindly look into this matter, as already more then one year over, still I have not received my settlement amount.

PF NO AP/HYD/37897/6580

I am A.Ramesh worked in APDDCFLTD., and taken retirement under VRS and my EPF No.AP/2862/6283.After retirement I have submitted Form 10D through my employeer for getting sanction of pension. After attaining age of 50 years I have submitted my pension certificate vide No.812/169 and Bank Accoount Number through the Application dated 23.06.06.After verification of records your authorities has also assured that there is no need to submit another Form 10D as it is already available with them along with my family group photo.Later on, your authorities has intimated me that to submit fresh Form 10D, which was once again submitted on 29.07.2008 along with necessary required papers.
But it is very regret to note that I have not received neither pension nor any message from yoour authorites till today.
Hence you are requested to look into the matter and take necessary action as early as possible.

Yours sincerly,

A.RAMESH
Flat No.507, Sun Valley Apartments,
Beside Maharishi Vidyamandir, Kondapur,
R.R.District.Hyderabad-500084
Cell- 9849643829

dear Sir,
i worked for IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects Ltd at Hydrabad Regional Office as junior engineer, i had submitted my resignation long back (19.09.2008) and fullfill the all formalities for withdrawl the P.F. but till now pf amount is not credited. I am in big problem and i need my PF urgently.kindly do the needful.

PF Number-: AP/HYD/22120/9892
SBI Account No. 30240626836

With regards,

Karuppasamy. G
Mob. No. 09843569967

my name is TANGIRALA VENKATA SRIRAM please tell me how to check my PF balance online?
i am working in S.K. ENTERPRISES, HYderabad.
pls sir, kindly pls tell me how to check to my pf balance in online
sriram

Sir

I was working with LANCO INFRATECH LIMITED I ahave left Lanco on dated 26/05/08
I have applied fro the encahment of OF PF M/S LANCO INFRATECH LIMITED HYDERABAD office has also intimited to you office on dated 10th december 2008 wide letter no LITL/HRD/IX/2008 his establishment code is -AP/29941 & BUSINESS CODE IS -1811230001

MY name is apperaing in that list on 11 no for submitting our form 10c & form19

Till now I have not recived my encsahment

please provide my encashment as early as possible

anand tripathi

I was working for Satyam computer earlier.I have submitted my PF withdrawal application on the month of november.As per instruction of my previous employer Satyam i should follow up with the PF officer after 40 days of submitting application.
I havenot got any response from PF office yet.Not got any status.
Not find any phone number to call and ask about the status also.
Please help.

Regards, .
Damodar

I WAS WORKING WITH HSBC ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING INDIA PRIVATE LTD AND I WAS POSTED AT KOLKATTA AND RESIGNED FROM THE OFFICE IN THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2008 AND MY PAPERS FOR REFUND OF THE PROVIDENT FUND CONTRIBUTION WERE SUBMITTED IN YOUR OFFICE IN MAY, 2008. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT.

MY BANK DETAIL IS AS UNDER:
HDFC BANK
PUNJABI BAGH, NEW DELHI
MICR CODE NO.110240011
MY SAVING BANK ACCOUNT NO.0911050027742

DEEPA ARORA
161 VIKASSHEEL APARTMENT, SECTOR 13 ROHINI, DELHI 110085

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND - HSBC DATA PROCESSING INDIA PRIVATE LTD.

THE REGIONAL PROVIDENT COMMISSIONER, HYDERABAD.

PROVIDENT FUND NO.AP/37897/7405
HSBC DATA PROCESSING INDIA PVT.LTD.

I WAS WORKING WITH THE ABOVE COMPANY AND SUBMITTED MY RESIGNATION IN THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2008 AND MADE A REQUEST FOR REFUND OF MY PF CONTRIBUTION AND MY PAPERS WERE SUBMITTED BY THE COMPANY IN MAY.2008, TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT, NOR DID I HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT ITS NON SETTLEMENT.
PLEASE ARRANGE TO REFUND THE AMOUNT, THE PARTICULARS OF BANK ACCOUNT IS AS UNDER:

HDFC BANK LTD.

PHONE: 011-27867761

TO,
The Commissioner of Regiional Provident Fund,
Barkatpura, Hyderabad.

Sub:- Request for Close my E.P.F Account and Refund my P.F. Amount - Regarding.

Ref:- 1) E.P.F. No. AP/3110/593
2) Company Name: “PEN GOEN TEXTILE LTD”.
3) Compnay I.D. Card No. 78

*********

With reference to the above subject cited, Sir I, Shaik Mohiuddin S/o. Late. Shaik Murtuza R/o. 18-12-419/C/425, Block ‘C’, Hafeez Baba Nagar, Hyderabad – 500058. A.P., I was worked 18 Years (from 1981 to 1999) as a Worker in “ PEN GOEN TEXTILE LTD.” Tarnaka, Uppal, Hyd-39, the above company was lockout In the year 1999.
After closed my company I go to Dubai for job. That’s way I am not clamed P.F. till this date. Sir I dont no how to approched for clam of my EPF. Therefore I humbly request you to kindly Close my E.P.F. Account and refund my P.F. Amount an early as possible and oblige.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
SK. MOHIUDDIN
18-12-419/C/425, Block‘C’,
Hafeez Baba Nagar, Hyderabad –
500058.A.P.,
Hamid

I have applied for PF amount on Dec 12th and was told that I would receive the amount with in two months. It is now almost two months and still I did not receive my amount. So please kindly try to finish the process as early as possible. The details are furnished below. I tried calling to your office but no one is responding the call. Please kindly try to get this resolved as early as possible.

Thank you.

Name : M.MD Hamid Ali
PF Acc No/.. : AP/HY/56450/62
Contact Number : 9885411103

Thanks and Regards,
Hamid

Of course this is no a complaint; but I am seeking clarification -

Presently I am working in M/s. Bharat Electronics Ltd., Defence PSU, Machilipatnam Unit having its HQ at Bangalore w.e.f.20-03-1984. My presen P.F.A/c. is AP/10/1350.

Earlier I worked in M/s. Sourth Eastern Road Ways and the then P.F.A/c. is AP/3716/190. I left from there w.e.f.19-03-1984. The accumulated P.F.Contributions have been transferred to RPF/Guntur vide O/O Regional P.F.Commissioner's Lr No.AP/3716/190/AG.XV/855, dt.23rd August 1985 and the amount transferred is Rs.3, 644-00.

I am reaching the age of 58 years by December 2009. From January 2010 onwards I may be eligible to get pension. For calculation of earlier employment service has to be taken in to account. To impliment this present employer is asking the concurrance of transfer of the then Employees Pension Scheme (EPS) contributions from RPF/HYD to RPF/Guntur. I, therefore, request your goodselves to confirm
the same at the earliest under endorsement of a copy to M/s. Bharat Electronics Ltd., R N Tagore Road, MACHILIPATNAM - 521 001 (AP),

Yours Sincerely

T RAMA RAJU

I, Shesh Veer Singh, ex-employee of HMT, Hyderabad having PPO no.573, regretfully state that I have sent two applications earlier for the transfer of my pension amount but there has been no reply from your side nor the transfer has been taken place.

Sir, please understand my problem. I reside in North India (U.P). My age is 70 Years. I think you can understand my problem of traveling such a long distance every time.

Therefore, it is my humble request to send my pension amount to Central Bank of India in Mainpuri. My A/C no. is 3012679984. I would be greatly obliged if you do the needful to the earliest or atleast intimate me on my address, mentioned as under or mail to skchandel35@rediffmail.com, if there is any problem in doing so.

Correspondence Address Permanent Address
Shesh Veer Singh Shesh Veer Singh
C/o Mukesh Pundir Lal Mandir, Station Road
Gali no.1 (Near Fly Over) Awadhnagar Colony
Shankar Colony, Mainpuri (U.P)
Sonipat – 131001
Haryana.

Thanking You.

Yours truly

[SHESH VEER SINGH]

It is my 3rd reminder none of them is even acknowledged so far, please let me know the status of my refund case. It is nearing one year, when I did apply for the refund.

My Account No.AP/37897/7405.

I was working with HSBC, Data Processing Pvtt.Ltd.

Deepa Arora