Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Tamilnadu & Pondicherry - Amount of PF not Paid.

gulshan kumar bhardwaj

I have send my PF documents vide PF no. TN/40497 /7932 to PF department (Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Tamilnadu & Pondicherry) Chennai. I was employee of Subhiksha Trading Services Ltd ( Punjab Region) .
Our PF was deducted from our salary ,and we received the salary slip of same from HR deptt then it is the moral duity of PF Deptt. they should pay it on time. It gets round about 40 days but still I have, nt received any informations about PF amount.
Pls do the needful.

Hoping for earlier response without any delay !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rgds,
Gulshan Kumar Bhardwaj

Comments

Respected sir,

I working here in gujarat region Though Hyperion IT pvt.ltd. contract company. They deduct PF/MONTH by our salary. They are not given to us any yearly pf statement, so how can we checked our pf status? My pf no.is tn-50844-400. give me information what can i do?

Regard
Mukesh Parmar

Respected Sir please send my Provident Fund acount number on my Email ID

Respected Sir,

My Name is Dimple wife of Late Raman Sethi He was the employee of Elind Computer's Private Limited Indiranagar Bangalore in 2000-2001.He expired 17 December 2005.

Sir, i got his PF Slip and the no is TN/33551/183 after that i search Elind Computers but i was not able to find where this Company shifted even i checked Pf office in Bangalore they said you have to send these things to Tamilnadu not Bangalore. I request you to please help me on this and let me know what document is require and to whom i have to send.
Thanks for your Co-operation and Help in advance,
Waiting for Your Response,
Dimple

Sir

I have worked as Retail Outlet Manager with M/S Subhiksha Trading Services Ltd for a period of 2 Years i.e from 7th December 2006 to 30th December 2008 at Jalandhar (Punjab).Neither I have received Salary for three months(Oct-Dec 08), nor I have any information to whom I should contact for my Provident Fund withdrawl whatsoever has been deposited in my PF A/C No.which is. TN/40497/8503.

Can u do something to get my PF released at the earliest possible.

Thanking You
Avinash Chander
Jalandhar
Punjab

I have send my PF documents vide PF no. TN/60639 / 2571 to PF department (Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Tamilnadu & Pondicherry) Chennai. I was employee of TVS Logistics Services LTD. (E_code 12230 Eicher Project, Pithampur Distt.Dhar (M.P)
Sir I wish to bring to your kind notice that I am getting married on 15th Dec.2009 and for the same I have to buy all the marriage accessories in advance therefore, I request your benevolent self to send my PF amount in my account.

Hoping for earlier response without any delay .

Regard
Akbar Hussain
1301, MHOW, Dist. Indore (m.P)
R.MOHAN

Respected sir,
I worked in HADEN IFM. contract company, head office is in chennai. i resigned my job on Febravury 2009. my PF account no: TN/40450/3423. after that i applied my pf settlement application form in september 2009. they forworded to chennai PF office in December 2009.
i asked the chennai PF enquiry in feb2010, they told with in one month your amount will be credit in your account, still it did not cleared, so kindly please arrange the amount i need it for my grandmother operation.
i have attached my mail address & mobile number,
mohanethra@ymail.com

R.MOHAN

Our PF was deducted from our salary, and we received the salary slip of same from HR deptt then it is the moral duity of PF Deptt. they should pay it on time. It gets round about 40 days but still I have, nt received any informations about PF amount.
Pls do the needful.

Hoping for earlier response without any delay !!!

Rgds,
Gulshan Kumar Bhardwaj

Amount of PF not Paid.

I have send my PF documents vide PF no. TN/52455 /809 to PF department (Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Tamilnadu & Pondicherry) Chennai. I was employee of GI TERMINAL I TECH (P) LTD.
Our PF was deducted from our salary, and we received the salary slip of same from HR deptt then it is the moral duity of PF Deptt. they should pay it on time. It gets round about 60 days but still I have, nt received any informations about PF amount.
Pls do the needful.

Hoping for earlier response without any delay.

MANNA BHOWMICK
N Jan 2, 2011 by
styleroy

I want see my pf status. so you update the daily progress.
N Aug 12, 2011 by
jeevapasa

I have send my PF documents vide PF no. pc-1594 / 439 to PF department (Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Pondicherry . I was employee of Suzlon Energy liLtd ( pondycherry) .
Our PF was deducted from our salary, and we received the salary slip of same from HR deptt then it is the moral duity of PF Deptt. they should pay it on time. It gets round about 40 days but I was realive from this company on 27/12/2011 but still I have, nt received any informations about PF amount.
Pls do the needful.

Hoping for earlier response without any delay !!!

Thankyou

KINDLY INFORM ME PER RETURN MESSAGE, THE

FUNDS IN THE ABOVE ACCOUNT WITH INTEREST

HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO MY GIVEN SAVINGS

BANK ACCOUNT.

PLEASE CONFIRM TO THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL IDs.

1) chary@pilotsweb.com

2) vasan2569@yahoo.co.in

THANKS AND REGARDS,

S.VENKATACHARY

02-09-2011
A Dec 19, 2011 by
prabee

HAI,
HAI THIS IS PRABAVATHY, IAM APPLIED MY PF LAST MONTH FEB 18, 2011, AROUND TEN MONTHS OVER,
I DONT KNOW WT THE PROCESS IS GOING ON, IN PF CUSTOMER CARE SAID JULY 21 MY PF FORM IS SEND TO PF OFFICE, TILL NOW I AM NOT GET MY MONEY, PLZ PROVIDE MY PF MONEY, GOVERNMENT PROCESS IS ALWAYS SOLW HA, NEAR 1 YR ALSO
FINISH, PLZ MAIL ME THE STATUS, OR ANY ONE HELP ME, FOR ANY HIGHER OFFICER MAIL ID GIVEN, IN MY OFFICE MY HR SAID WITHIN
90 DAYS THE PF AMT CREDITED, BT IAM VERY VEX ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT PROCESS, I DONT KNOW WT THE PF OFFICE STAFF DOING DAILY, IAM VERY TENSED TO TYPE THIS MAIL, KINDLY PROVIDE MY MONEY, MY PF NUMBER IS:KN/25075/56205, MY OFFICE NAME
MPHASIS COMPANY.
N May 27, 2012 by
aashakugan

My Name is kugan(Art Teacher) and my wife Ashakugan(Principal) and we both was the employee of Alagar Public School, Muthammal colony, 4/42/3, Tuticorin 2010-2011.

We have worked in Alagar Public School, Tuticorin, a Group of Alagar Chariatable foundation and Alagar Jewellers is in Tuticorin. We resigned our job on 6th March 2011 our PF account no:Name: Ms. Asha TN/TNY/0089006/001, another no is Name: Mr. Kugan TN/TNY/89006/006. after our resigantion they didnt pay our March Month salary also till now and we enquired about the pf they told they cant do anything with pf amount and i cheched in the internet they have paid till 31/03/2011 so they didnt our pf share from 31/03/2011 to 6th march 2012. We are confused if we asked the management they are telling us till what date we paid that amount only that share only you will get, So please help us in this matter we middle class family we are depending in the amount to run the family if that amount comes it will help us to spend our sons college admission fees this year. I request you to please help me on this and let me know what to do.
Thanks for your Co-operation and Help in advance,