RegionalPassportoffice -Hyderabad - No response from telephone numbers and mail ids mentioned in the site

Sandeep
I would like to bring to your kind notice that the response of the telephone numbers and mail ids mentioned in the site of the regional passport office hyderbad is worse.when contacted through phone numbers mentioned in the site, the numbers are always busy and when they ring no one cares to answer .There is no response to the mails sent to the mail ids mentioned in the website for suggestions or complaints.

I have been trying to contact the rpo hyderabad for nearly two months, not even once my call was answered and there is no response to the mails sent by me.

Below I am listing the details of the persons I have tried to contact and thier phone and mail ids.

RPO-HYDERABAD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of the Public Grievance Officer
QUERIES: Contact
040-27704646, 040-27704747, 040-27704689
TELE ENQUIRY:
Dail 27708888

I would like where and how to lodge complaint on them...

Comments

sir i m trying to contact u since 2months.3months back ihave been apply for passport.till now ihave not recieved my passport.mypolice enquiry is over they have sendyou clear report.two times i have submit letter in rpo for the declaration about my name and my father name but they are noy responding, thats why i m sending you mail so plz do me favour, and issue my passport.

my file no is z377266 hyderabad
Prasad

I too...trying ...trying ...trying..to reach these Hyderabad passport office numbers from last two months ... and fed-up and surprised to see so many are facing the same problem. If RPO-Hyderabad could get chance to hear the voices raised by many passport applicants...who are lost their chances to catch their flights ... who missed their first chance of their overseas trips... who missed their seats for higher education in overseas...we request to clean the dust over phones ... we request to keep the receiver on phone...we request to recruit a person to attend calls...
People say we are developing in technology and blah..blah...where this passport officials are sleeping all the day...it is taking months and months to get a passport ... and anti-social elements will geth the passport very easily compared to common man. If people observe around and inside the the passport office one can really find how the real time of people is wasting by standing in queues... hours and hours together... Really young generation loosing the confidence on nation and government and society.

If not RPO Hyderabad... hope GOD hear my voice and do some thing to change the system!

Waiting for my passport...since three months...even the passport website says..."YOUR PASSPORT IS READY AND WILL BE DISCPATCHED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" when this sooooooon will come!!!
Any body hear...my voice...!

my on line applicatio file No is Applicant Name : ZIAUDDIN
File No : HYDI00849
Un fortunately I failed to get it print now the date 27th Feb 2009 i have to appear at 10.45 AM.
How I can retrive my application on line to get it printed.
Please help me in this.

im mahjabeen mother of sahera maheen i hv submitted my daudhter passport in june 19 2008 and an enquiry has done in january .1month and 12 days has gone but till now i has not yet received my daughter passport.i hv go in abroad on march and im waiting for my daughter passport .so i kindly request the authorities to send my daughter passport as soon as possible .so that i will be very grateful to you .my mobile number is 9885290347.

sir im mahjabeen mother of sahera maheen .i have submitted my daughter passport in june19 .im waiting for my daughter since 8 months .enquiry has done 1month 12 days earlier .so plz i kindly requert you to send my daughter passport as soon as possible plz sir .file number is c013166 june 19 2008.plz sir send the passport vry soon.

as per ur letter dated 26/2/09 file no:hydw67327508 i try to submit by my nephew photocopy of my old passort in ur RPO sec-bad. but ur inqurary staff refuse to take and they advice to us to post the copy on 18th march i do regt post to ur RPO my 2 photocopy of my passport and letter till in status it showing same problems

i need my passport as soon as possible please

thank u very much for ur co-operation

i want give one sugession to RPO

try to open one CALL CENTER FOR THE PEOPLE it good for u and the people

hi

this is hajerah begum with u sir my file no:hydw67327508 and i rcd one letter from RPO sec-bad dated 26-2-09 and asking to me submit the old passport photocopy.i send my nephew with all document to RPO but ur staff refuse to take and they advice to us to do post than on 18th march i do regt post to ur RPO sec-bad of my document the photocopy of passport but till now the status is showing same problems

in the this regards i would make request to do some think so i can get passport asap

i need urgenly my passport please

i like give one advice to RPO try to OPEN CALL CENTER FOR THE PEOPLE is good for u and the people i think u understand what i means

I fully agree with you. I have been doing the same thing from February 2009 till date ( April 6th, 2009) and there has been no response from any of the numbers as well as to the multiple emails that I have sent till date on queries about my wife's passport application status.

Someone should take official action against such casual approach of government officials.

My repeated approache to head post office kurnool for submitting my pass port renewal and my daughter's(minor) pass port application, the authorities concerned r not receving for no valied reason.Even they did not inform the probable date of receving applications. I request to restore the post office counter for receving the application by taking suitable rectification measures.

Dear sir.

This is Srinivasu Meesala. I applied for passport on 7th Jan 2009 in Bagampet post office.and I got the Police enpuiry on 19th Feb 2009.After that I saw my status on online, That time it shown delivary date is 27th Mar 2009.But till now I did't get the passport. Now my online status is showing like this ( PLEASE FURNISH FRESH APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED ALL COLUMNS WITH SPECIFIC REPLIES AS YES/NO AND DULY SINGED)
What is the meaning of above information. and what should I do.Please reply me as soon as possible.

Regars.
Srinivasu.M

I Gopalakrishnan Raghavan applied for passport on 04/03/2009, the police verifiction also compleeted, i have verified the status in net it is showing the passport is sactioned it will be despatched on 22/05/09 but so far i am not recieve my passport, please help me to get my passport asa soon as possible
MY PASSPORT FILE NO; A010061 KEY NO; 6501006109

Thanking you,
yours faithfully
GOPALA KRISHNAN RAGHAVAN.

I Afreen Sikander has applied passport on 24th Feb, 09. and the enquiry was don in March, but due to the elections the police report was send late by the police authorites, and in the month of May 3rd week RPO has received the police report, and infact RPO has granted the passport. and on the websitr of the status enquiry it says passport has been granted and expectd to be dispatched on 9th june, 09. but till date my passport has been not dispatched. My file #H001440.
Sir please kindly dispatch my passport as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Afreen

I Ramakrishna Kothapally i have been inform that my passport was issued in Tatkal Scheme vide

P.P.No. H 4356937on 23-06-2009, but my passport is unfacturnetly stamping with required Emigration

cheek, So i am approch to enquiry section and i pay an amount of Rs.300/- along with EMIGRATION

CHEEK NOT REQUIRED afidavit etc., my Receipt No. M 012903, Key No. 7701290309, dt. 01-07-2009.

The necessary passport is not issue to till date, So i request kindly to issue with EMIGRATION

CHEEK NOT REQUIRED at early date.

Than Q Sir,

i wanted some information on my passport status.i have submitted passport renewal form before 40 days

My Mothers Passport File No. HYD-Z001855, Name: Sabera Begum w/o. Mohd. Hasham is submitted last one month fifteen days. The Police enquiry was done. In the Status enquiry in the online shows the file no. is wrong.
Hence I request you to kindly clear my doubt and howmuch time to receive her Passport.
Thanking you Sir.

Waseem

File Reference Number: HYD-W710311-09

I have applied for an Indian Passport to the Passport office in Hyderabad on 28-01-2009 in Jamai-Osmania Post Office, situated in Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500 007. When ever I see the status of my application in the web site of the passport office of Hyderabad since April this year, to my surprise it shows that the “Police Report has not been received”. But I have also received a copy of the letter from the Passport section of Cyberabad Police commissionerate of Hyderabad that the police report has been sent to the passport office on 21-04-2009, with a Lr. No. 116 and S.No. 69. I have lodged complaints to mail id of passport office given in their web site several times. But no response. No response when ever I call the phone numbers given in their web site. Will the passport office take ten months to issue a passport ?
Hence I request you to see that my passport be issued immediately. Kindly do the needful and oblige

Yours faithfully

91-40-27682337(office)
Fax:91-40-27098176
91-9866987955(Mobile)
Other Email id: vjchem@osmania.ac.in

i have applied for the paasport and i missed the police inquiry because i was not been in home town
so after coming back i approched the regional passport office in vijayawada they asked me to consult police station to know about my apllication status then there SBT said he is not even having a application of my name ...its been about 4 months and there is no notice cmng home
that what has been done to my application and what should i do further ...pls suggest me what to do should i apply for a new one...pls sir.

My name is praveen kumar. but in the 10th class certificate it is mentioned as praven kumar. so i want passport on praveen kumar. will i get.

Thanks & Regards,