Reliance Big TV - Bad support after sale

Atul004
I have purchased Reliance BIG TV before a month.After purchasing I was told that installation would happen in 48 hours.
But it does not happened in that duration.After that I have called their customer support and regiesterd complaint. During complaint registraion I have been told that in next 2 hours their technical support team will conatct me and will do installation.
But technical team contacted me on next day and done installation.
Really a bad support system.No fullfillment of Commitments.

[Mar 24, 2014] Reliance Big TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Compalint about technical team for not providing any service (Its very urgent) - Dish TV Zee Networks

This is Ashish Rai, Last year my father took Dish TV DTH. before few weeks ago my father transferred to Lonikand, Pune from Bhusawal location. And we are not able to connect with cable TV network in new location from last two weeks means we are not able to see the TV from last 15 days. for this I was complaint to Dish TV Service center 7-8 times on number 0120–4443474. but there is no Technical team is coming to my home place to Reslove the alignment problem, this is really a very disgusting Example presented by Dish TV Technical team, For this problem I was also spoken with Management level persons of Dish TV, few of the name who spoken with me for this issue is “Sandeep singh”, “Ravi Jaiswal”, “Rahul”, ”Tabbasum”. they are telling me from 29th aug 2008 that with in 24 - 48 hour your problem will resolve by our technical team also they are telling technical persons already spoken with you and close this issue, but this issue is still not resolved because its alignment issue, and we need your technical person at my home to resolve this issue . but there is no technical team visiting to my home ?. really its very very bad and hopeless service from Dish TV. I want very serious action on this issue. otherwise I will have to register complaint in Consumer Court . For your kind information complaint number is 15355862

Our Dish TV Details are
Qtr No. :- 2, Type-1
MSEB Colony, Power house, Lonikand
Pune (Maharastra), India
PIN 412216

Please take action as early as possible

Please go through following link here also its mention that one of the technical person comes to our new place to relove the problem. So please understand out problem and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Rai
+91-9980091553

Biggest Worst Customer Service - BIG TV

My BIg TV Smart Card No. Big TV Smart Card No. is 200588776264 which bought on 30.08.08 which took one week for installation and activation (Tata is giving installation in 24 hrs) later I viewed the channels for 15 days suddenly on 20.09.2008, It is asking me to subscribe for the channel but my pack was one year free viewing. When I called the Customer Care, they are tell they will see for it but no solution has been taken place and I have called them more than 10 times no proper response - Why a product is launch without a proper customer service, Why Govt. is giving license without
checking them whether they are giving proper customer service. They want people to switch from Cable connection to Dish service, atleast cable had a nominal service with nominal charges we are paying high for our convenient view but biggest bad service is given to us.
Consequences : I am addicted to entertainment Through TV, I use to see TV for 2 hours in the night daily to relive my mental stress, I don’t have any other habits (good or bad). I am mentally irritated by view the blank screen and no response from the BIG TV service.

worse service - Reliance Big TV

i brought a big tv set top box .it was running fine on the first day.but in second day the power is not coming in the set top box.
i called the local service center, they say that they are sending engineer .but still not now came.then in the main branch they are also neglected it...plzzzzzzzzz do some thing

Reliance products should not be purchased on launch. Wait and watch for a year till they work out internal processes before taking any risks. Well most of you dont have the brains and will jump again at the next Reliance offering nevertheless without any inquiry.

I had thought plenty Reliance experiences online should make you idiots to think before applying. So well stupids like YOU ALL DESERVED THE CRAP Reliance is dishing out.

2 Cents
Reliance Mobile - Go for Vodafone
Reliance Broadband - Go for Airtel or MTNL/BSNL
Bigflicks.com - Go for Seventymm.com
BigTV - Go for Tatasky (as of now)
Reliance Life - Go for Max New york Life
Reliance Gen - Bajaj Allianze or ICICI Lombard
Adlab - Go for PVR
Big Home Video DVD - (Widescreen DVD available in 4:3 screen only) might as well buy pirated

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - BIG TV

BIG TV customerv service is perhaps worst in the world. Even after one week of registring complaint of having incorrect installation offer vide no 77320724 dated 5th Oct & 77474935 dated 07th Oct, and making daily calls to their service centre on numerous occassions nothing has been done so far to get the problems corrected. Will anyone give me Mobile no of their highest authorty for registering complaint .

I fully agree that Big Tv customer service is the poorest or even wost in the whole world. My complaint of incorrect installed offer since 5th Oct has not been listened till date My complaint no is 77320724 and 77474935. Is there any one who can guide me where to approach further .

BIg TV sucks.
I completely agree... anyone planning to get sattelite tv should stay away from this brand atleast. Their service is beyond horrible.

worst service and no proper response. - Reliance Big TV

HI...

i have called the customer for a simple change and they told me that..it will get solved in 24 hours..and after 7 days...till now..whenever i call they say..it is in progress..and they dont give a proper reasons..why it was slow..and the control of this was not there with the customer care..but when we see in other DTH..they solve in with in a minute..and i dont no why these are this much amount of time...the service is worse...no proper communications..also...actually...i am getting all the channels..after that...neo sports..is not coming..then when i have called..they told..u have to pay money for that..i have asked...why ..they told..until now..u r details..gathering..has not been finished..now..u wont get..why cant they send a message to the set up box..stating this message..nothing..is there..very worse..no technology..no support...

my smart card no is :200506896264

Poor Customer Support and Service Provider - Reliance Big TV

Dear Sir, I took BIG TV on 03-Sep-2008. Recently(14-Oct-08) onwards, i am not able to watch any channel due the following reason is showing while switch on the TV.

1. Signal lost inconvenience is regretted.

2. Rains at broad cast site may have affected your service. Service shell resumed automatically. Tr changing channels(s). To resume services. If proble presists. call to customer care.

3. Signal checking, Poor signal. contact to customer care.

Whith the above resaons, i called to customer care on 16-Oct-08.
They given complaint no 78042686. Later again issued one more complanint No 78679848.

I requested and begging also. Please send ur service engineer for checking once. I told to them, from my side i will give full support like (pickup and dropping, service charges and others).

Still they are not cooperate with me. They says, will get soon.

Please solve the problem ASAP.

Saikumar K.

He he he he! Do you think Reliance really bothers about your complaints? Not at all. They already have your money, so why will they care now? Reliance mobile, reliance internet, and now this reliance Bigtv. All Reliance products are backed by worst customer service. Reliance ADAG group has highly inefficient and even corrupt managers at the district level. There is no accountability. Whether dealing with customers or local vendors, they really insult you. I have bad experience with Reliance, as i was an advertizing vendor for Reliance at Mysore and they got work done by me and did not pay. Anil's Reliance ADAG group needs to learn about customer service from elder brother Mukesh, as they have not learnt it. Its not technology but only good customer service which counts in the longterm.

I HAD PAID ON 18TH OCTR FOR ACTIVATING nES, SPORTS AND CINE CHANNELS. i GOT THEM ACCEPTED BUT NONE OF THE CHANNELS HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED TILL DODY 1ST OF nOVR. i HAD CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER CARE DEPT. AND EVERY TIME THEY HAVE SIMILAR ANSWERS LIKE THESYSTEM IS DOWN OR SLOW AND LCALL BACK IN TWO HOURS. THE ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED. a COMPAINTO. IS ISSUED. tHE NEXT CALL GETS ATTENDED BY ANOTHER PERSON TO WHOM WE HAVE TO REPEAT THE ISSUE ALL OVER AGAIN. tHE ANSWER IS AS BEFORE, THE SERVER IS SLOW AND THE CASE CAN NOT BE REVIEWED. THERE SEEMS TO BE NO HIGHER AUTHORITY TO WHOM WE CAN REFER THE ISSUE AND WE ARE ARE AT WITS END NOT KNOWING HOW TO GO ABOUT TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. A REPUTED COMPANY OF ADAG GROUP NEED TO BOLSTER UP TO RENDER COMMENDABLE SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE CONNENCTION FROM BIG TV RELYING ON THE KNOWN SERVICE OF RELIANCE. PL. ATTEND TO THE COMPLAINTS TO THE SATISFACTION OF YOUR CUSTMERS.

not work properly - Reliance Smart Card

MY RELIANCE SMART CARD CONNECTION (NUMBER IS 09905205736) IS NOT RECEIVE ANY CALLS IT ALWAYS SAY THAT
THE NUMBER NOT IN SERVICE. PLS RECTIFY IT OR GIVE ME A OPTION FOR THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS

customer service is not needed even after complaint is given 5 days back - Reliance / Big TV

hi

i have BIGTV in my home. I took this connect just 2 weeks back and all channels suddenly vanished.. shows no signal. I have given complaint on 15th nov and still no one has attended. If i call them they will say that they will only call me and come to my home. All bad words are comming in my mouth now..

No proper response...after installation from the customer care - BIG TV

we have bought the big tv on 12-11-08 and it has been installed on 13-11-2008 ... from that the day we cant get proper channels after recharing from the copoun also (not even the regional channels like Sun tv, Star vijay).. we get channnels like star movie, star one and also the cine Halls ...after informing to the customer care we dint get proper response.I have totally feed up the product... all mailed that buy Indian product because of the economical status though the proper response frm the customer care was really pissed me many times...from the complaint day i was daily calling the customer care...i have very bad experience...

Smart Card No : 200549275361
Recharge PIN No: 027521927225
Recharge coupon serial no :8003165188
Complaint No:80293453

Big Tv is Worst Service Provider...
Responsible Person please Contact me

HI,

Is any following up my complaint?.. My Complaint no. is 82243249.

Till date no one is following up the problem here. This is the compliant I given it before.

{
I have taken the BIG TV's setup box on 29-11-2008. The dealer has assured that, it will be installed on that day itself. Still it is not happened. Please look forward to it.

Dealer Name: Raj mobi world, Deshpande nagar, Hubli. (Karnataka)
Sim card NO. 200605676881

Big TV Card no. - 200514802132

To,

The Customer Care

Dear Customer Care,

I am a new customer of Big TV (Card No. 200514802132). After installation my Big Tv worked just for 2-3 days after that it stopped working. I had complained no. of time on you toll free number . To my surprise Big Tv is using a new funda of closing complains without attending or else providing a new complain no. every time a user complains.

Anyway current position is Big Tv is a BIG Trouble for me. Please check the following table so far i have got 5 new complains nos. without attending a single one. I am sure with low price you will surely get a high figure in sales as shown on your website but a poor service will simply spread bad word of mouth.

Sl.
Complain No.
Description (Reason of closing)

Complain No. - 80965891 Date - 21-Nov-08
This no. was closed without attending.

Complain No.- 81153443
The call centre guy told me that there is a fault in your set top box and it needs to be replaced.

Complain No. - 81303167
This time again the person told me that it will be attended within 48 hrs. still no response. This time The call centre person told me that there is a hanging problem with my set top and it can b rectified.

Complain No. - 81827631
Above complain closed saying that my mobile no. was unreachable they didn't bother to call my landline no. and given a new complain no.

Complain No. - 81987075
Date – 3-Dec-08
This is the latest complain no. supplied by call centre with the same assurance of correcting in 48 hrs.

In this regard i had complained by mail also (I am attaching email also) but all is waste of time. I am sure about what will happen to this letter also. So far approx two weeks after my first complain I am still waiting for any support. In case you are not able to provide any support do tell us the process of how to return back to you ?

With warm regards and hope to have same kind of service in the future.

Your's faithfully.

Ashutosh Kumar.

Phone / Mob : 9334209829, 9835238992

Respected Sir,

This is in reference to complaint no 80981431 by CUST ID NO 200524559515.

This complaint had been logged last month (3 weeks ago), but still no action has been taken on the same.

The main problem is that i have subscribe the 2490 offer with 6 months free subscription but from last month my NDTV package had been removed without any prior intimation or notice, even i had called customer care many times they suggested various ways to solve the problem such as restart your system, clean your card etc. and the same has been carrying on from the last 1 month.

I need a proper solution of the same as i had payed hard earned money for the same and still i am not recieving the proper services, so what is the need of subsribing to BIG TV, even a cable operator is providing this type of irregular and dis-satisfying service.

Please do revert at the earlist with proper solution or i and other dissatisfied customers like me have to choose other means.

Thanks in ADVANCE as still i have faith on you.

Bhaskar Pratap

I had installed BIG Tv on Nov 22, 2008. The guy who came for installation broke my window while installing. I probably have to replace a new one now. On top of this, he did not complete installation and said he will come back the very next day. Today is Dec 12 and nobdoy bothered to give even a single call back eventhough i registeres a formal complaint on 24 Nov.

I called the customer service more than 5 times during this period and every time i had the explain the whole story. I spoke to three of their team leads by names Hemanand, Nandha Kumari and Vandana. Each of them promised a call back within the enxt two hrs which never happened. When i asked to connect me to their Manager, they say that their Manager cannot talk to cusomers. I wma wonering why the hell is being paid for if he cant listen to his customers?

Subscribing to BIG Tv is probably a very BIG mistake...I hear that rechare vouchers are non existent in the market and its one more ordeal getting your accoutn recharged..

I dont know whehter Big tv managment reads thro' all these complaints but prospective customers whoever reads this...pl. DO NOT commit the same mistake that i have done

I did big mistake to buy big Tv - reliance/big tv

We bought the south Package on 20 Sep 2008. After that one mothe they installed and after 30 days its stop working .So i made complaint on Nov 9 th 2008 and after that ever day i am calling to customer care and they ''sorry ...it will solve with 48 hours " buts very very bad to the Reliance Brand, i frasted and stop calling, still that problem was not solved ..What should do for this any body give me solution for this. Really we don't know what to-do next...Our Suggestion to Consumer is don’t go for BIG TV DTH.

Ravi Kumar