Reliance Communications - unsubscribe

khalid985
I immiediately want to unsubscribe from MYTASHAN services as it deducts Rs-20 for a week.
I want to have it unsubscribed as soon as possible.
My mobile no is- 9864193131

Comments

rishikeshvispute Reliance Communications  - VASAI, Thane, Maharashtra, India

unlimiated games not unsubscribed - Reliance GSM Service

The "unlimited games" was activated on my mobile number 8055856412 at 01/11/2010 and so daily Rs 5 deducted from my balance. I had contacted to customer care at 02/11/2010 and follow all the steeps to un-subscribe " UNLIMITED GAMES" package. But it is not un-subscribe then again I have contacted to customer care and again I have follow some new steps to un-subscribe " UNLIMITED GAMES" package. But the it is not un-subscribe and every day Rs 5 deducted from my balance. I have daily contacted to customer care and he said me new steeps to unsubscribed it. But it is not un-subscribe upto 11/11/2011. Then I have contacted to senior tech and he create complaint for this issue , the complaint number is " 140954450 ". Now means at 16/11/2010 the " UNLIMITED GAMES" package un-subscribed.

I have contacted to customer care about refund my balance which is deducted from 02/11/2010 to 15/11/2010 but he said it is not possible to refund and there is no any policy to refund it.

My complaint is that if I have follow all the steps to un-subscribe the package , but it is not un-subscribe then this is not my problem and problem in the reliance system . So I request to refund my Rs 70 which is deducted.
rishikeshvispute Reliance Communications  - VASAI, Thane, Maharashtra, India

I have received call from reliance customer care and he said there is no policy to refund the money. I know that if any mistake from my side and then deducted some amount daily from my account but I have already tried to unsubscribed to GAMES package 02/11/2010, but there was a problem in your system and it is not unsubscribed then this is not my mistake and so I want to refund my deducted amount which is deducted due to the system problem.

Rishikesh Vispute
jayeshbarot Reliance Communications  - VASAI, Thane, Maharashtra, India

delete subscription - Reliance GSM

my phone no. 9510333418. in my no. mistakely the spice and bolly service activate and balance was also cut. when we talk to customer care, he said your service was inactive only on R-world but i have no idea for inactive so please delete my services.

thanking you
N Mar 1, 2012 by
SANJAY6797 Reliance Communications  - VASAI, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Request for Unsub from wap.mauj.com subscription service
with due respect i beg to say that my mobile number 09699205848 has subscribed the gamesmania service provided by wap.mauj.com and it charges Rs 5 per day and re 1 per day .due to this i am facing too much mental and finance problem by unwanted subscription from " wap.mauj.com/Utp/L15123U1583V2M9937/Sub/rcom/gc/index.php?page=gcsub " an unnecessary subscription not done by me.. but they says it was activated by me..and there is an option to deleted.. but there is no such option in any mobile who was suffering by this unnecessary subscription... I'have lost so much money for this unnecessary subscription plz deactivate and waive my deducted money for this service..
Thanking you,

kukarmunda
gujarat

UNSUBSCRIBE

Request for Unsub from wap.mauj.com subscription service

with due respect i beg to say that my mobile number 09016787143 has subscribed the love bytes service provided by wap.mauj.com and it charges Rs 5 per day and re 1 per day .due to this i am facing too much mental and finance problem by unwanted subscription from " wap.mauj.com/Utp/L11184U1400M53V2X90005/Sub/index.php?page=reliance-push-alert " an unnecessary subscription not done by me.. but they says it was activated by me..and there is an option to deleted.. but there is no such option in any mobile who was suffering by this unnecessary subscription... I'have lost so much money for this unnecessary subscription plz deactivate and waive my deducted money for this service..

Thanking you,
shakil
gujarat
N Aug 13, 2012 by
ashkocme

immiediately want to unsubscribe from liveaarti services as it deducts Rs-30 for a month .
I want to have it unsubscribed as soon as possible.
My mobile no is-9543952137