Reliance Communications - to block unwanted calls and messages from customer care of reliance gsm

amit kumar

Comments

regarding blocking of sms and calls - Reliance GSM

My mob. no. is +919835309426. i was receiving unwanted SMS from your side continuesly about the sell of RINGTONES and other services Please stop it immediately. It's my humble request to you.plzzzzzzz

help mno comment

unwanted advertisment call - Smart GSM

I Have using the smart GSM Sim last 6 years so. my problem is last 2 month is the unwanted call have disturb me a lot. so please provider i have not want the advertisment call. please don't disturb me.
My no. is- 9827261142
My pin No. - 462003
Place - Bhopal.

unwanted calls for tunes - Reliance GSM Mobile Service

for last few months, calls are being made from service provider for several tunes/ringtones/jokes/dating etc. these calls are made from different numbers, at awkwards time & even roaming charges are applied. these are quite irritating and encroachment on privacy. this practice must be stopped.
cross connection is frequent.
lack of voice clarity is a major drawback.
please improve services.
D
sumit

HI SIR I AM NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM OF YOUR SIDE . PLZ TAKE MY QUERY AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM. mY NO. IS 9017063180. AND I AM NOT GETTING DAILY BALANCE OF TEN RS. PLZ TELL ME THAT WHAT THE REASON OF NOT GIVE ME DAILY BALANCE OF TEN RS.
I am waiting for your ans.

Hi, This is regarding the caller tune set on my reliance GSM no.90228967050.I have not subscribed or downloaded any off the caller tune then why u guyzz are doing this.I wont set any caller tune on my cell coz i work for a corporate n it dosnt suit my profile at all, and the caller tune is soo downmarket uffffffffff .I m really pizzed plzz remove ths caller tune n repay my money.I want my money back as i hv not dwnloded it myself.I hope immidiate action will be taken.Looking forwrd for ur positive response n cooperation.Thanks

outgoing call cannot to be dialed - Reliance GSM

My GSM No. +919015387813 is activate but outgoing call can't to be dialed. Kindly take necessary action for the same.

unwanted calls/messages - Reliance

I applied for Do not call regisery on 10th feb, and it activated on 23rd april 2009, now i am registered with national do not call registry. but still i am received calls from company says that apka manpasand bhakti sangit suniye sirf 15/- rupaye mein. i am irritade from all this call i complain it to call centre but no responce i received from their side, my husband activated cricket allerts but it not received regularly, so he also de activated service on 18th june 2009 but the company send still sms to my mobile, and it comes on 2.30 am in midnight what can i do call centre operator says your complain is in process and it will take some time, from last four days i get same answer from their side

cant we do anything to STOP those calls & to improve services ?

unwanted advertisment call
I Have using the smart GSM Sim last 3 years so. my problem is last 2 month is the unwanted call have disturb me a lot. so please provider i have not want the advertisment call. please don't disturb me.& please stop these unwanted calls as soon as possible...
My no. is- 9861447915
My pin No. - 751024
Place - bhubaneswar

i want to block the sms and calls from the customer care of reliance gsm.it irritates me, kindly consider my request and dont send unnecessary sms
D
Kunal

I have recharged Rs110/- but i have not used the talk time given that is 220 min. After i came to know that i dont have any balance for talk time. Reliance GSM service is very poor and fraud service. I am going to throw this sim card in toilet. I hope in few days every customer of Reliance will do that. Because if we call customer care no proper answer, they said sir your is GSM so call for 18001003333 but no response. How do all this happen with out intimating customer. No proper service, no care.Application is not developed properly, No user friendly. Better to "THROW THE SIM IN TOILET".

My mobile number is +919864685912. I often receive unwanted SMSs and CALLS from your side continuesly about advertisements and other services. Please stop it immediately.

pls don't call or sms form customer care

plz send me rigtones code of latest bollywood song

Good morning sir
My mobile n. is 9017745955 My complain is that my connection to reliance customer care is disconect without any reason and I complain about anwanted sms by reliance to customer care some days before but sms is continue I am very distrubed about this . Plesase stop the anwanted sms

hello
my reliance no. is 9024714077. Rs. 30 has been deducted from my account on the date 22 sept. around 3:40 p.m. They have activated News services on my no. which i have never opted. My cell was switch off at the time of deduction of money.

hello sir,
my reliance no. is 9024714077. Rs. 30 has been deducted from my account on the date 22 sept. They have activated News services on my no. which i have never opted. Neither i got any call from customer care to activate such type of service nor i press any key to activate this service. According to customer care i received a phone call to activate this service around 3:40 P.M. at that time my cell was switch off.I want my money back.
Please take necessary steps and address my grievances
sonu

i am very happy of unwanted calls