Reliance Communications - DO NOT DISTURB SERVICES.

ADITYA AGARWAL

I am a reliance postpaid customer. I am getting lot of unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. So i requested them to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE in my mobile. They told that it will take 45 days to get it activated. Now they are disturbing me continuosly all through the day by calling and sending promotional sms'es(Automated calling for promotions). I am really fed up with these calls as it starts from morning 8'o clock till evening 8'o clock. During roaming also they used to call and disturb. I dont know whom do i need to contact to get rid of these junk calls. I have sent some 2-3 complaints to reliance regarding this but in vain.

Comments

N Mar 13, 2011 by
supratimsays Reliance Communications  - West Bengal, India

Not allowing DND registration - Reliance

My mobile No is 9331285111 ( Reliance CDMA prepaid mobile). It is not allowing to register in the Do Not Disturb call registry by sending SMS " START DND " to 1909 from the handset since this is the process listed on Reliance Website.

Kindly help.
N Mar 16, 2011 by
prafulla_patil

I am a reliance prepaid customer. I am getting lot of unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. So i try to requested them to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE in my mobile but it can not be done by messsage or on internet. My no is 8055082876. I am getting lots of unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. So i requested you to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE on my mobile.
A Apr 4, 2011 by
Deepak Kaushik1

My no is 8882438177, Please activate DO NOT CALL. I doen't want either SMS or Calls.
N Apr 4, 2011 by
Deepak Kaushik1

DO NOT CALL Activation for 8882438177. Not want any Promotional Call or SMS.
N Apr 14, 2011 by
vipinsingh654 Reliance Communications  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

DND Service is not activating - Reliance

maine apne reliance prepaid CDMA par DND activate karwaya tha 10 Jant 2011 ko , uske bavjood mujhe abhi tak coompany ki taraf se promotional callm aur SMS aa rahe hai,, mujhe lripya ye bataye ki main is visay par kaha complain kr sakte hai,,.TRi unke khil;aaf kya action le sakte hai
N Apr 14, 2011 by
sonal pashte Reliance Communications  - Tamil Nadu, India

activation of unwanted services - Reliance

I m customer of Reliance and many times caller tune or other services are activated from Reliance side. they dont even give balance back..I had already compliant to Reliance, but answer is same 'service is activated from myside.pls give me some solution
A Apr 27, 2011 by
frenzu1

I don't want any promotional calls or msgs on my cell. Please update your records.My mob. no. is 9356307645...I am not able to send START DND to 1909. Plz activate DND on my no.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
frenzu1

My no is 9356307645
I dont want any promotional calls or msgs on my cell. Please do the needful.
N May 16, 2011 by
bazeeooty

Please get me rid of unnecessary phone calls/sms
N May 17, 2011 by
mohit88 Reliance Communications  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Not considering my request - Reliance

i am mohit chaware,i have reliance hsd card and its been one month that these peoples are not considering my request of migration from pre to post connection.its no is 9373490726
A Jun 11, 2011 by
kd0187

I too don't want any msg's or promotional calls ... i tried almost everything but of no use... pls do something on this .

N Jun 14, 2011 by
vilasr719

you are deducting wrong charges, for last two months.i made call to customer care several times.they say that you will be called to another, and i am realy saying i did not call to anybady.Rs.30-40/- is diducting my prepaid a/c each month, realy this is not to necessary to cut the balance.
Please take action on Relieance prpaid customer care.
N Jun 15, 2011 by
ravinderkaur Reliance Communications  - Tamil Nadu, India

activation of unwanted services - Reliance

hi.
My father is using reliance mobile & Stays in dehradun.
He is 75 yrs old.
he doesnot needs any caller tunes.
but reliance telecom. activates it and charges for it.
every time he has to go to reliance communication office at rajpur road.
what is this.????????
why to harass a person like this???
N Jun 17, 2011 by
amitget Reliance Communications  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

regarding do not disturb service - Reliance Mobile

my self amit get my mobile no is 7428077257 reliance cdma.i activated the do not distrub service on 2/06/2011.but i still recevi teli markiting call and sms and they activate any service witout my concern and deduct the balance.so i just want to compensation.bcoz it is ilegal to call the coustmer after activating dnd service.i also camplain several times to coustmare care but they didt respond to me.
so plz gave me fair compansation.
amit get
N Jun 25, 2011 by
aakash11111 Reliance Communications  - Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India

do not disturb mobile service - Reliance

sir i want to deactivate do not disturb facility in my mobile.my mobile number is 09691859808.
i had complain early in these site but not action taken by u...plzz i wish to deactivate do not disturb service and want to recieve company"s sms......................
plzzzzzzz deactivate do not disturb service.........................

N Jun 25, 2011 by
ajaysingh84 Reliance Communications  - Tamil Nadu, India

My name is Ajay Singh and I hold Reliance CDMA network SIM mob no. 09393646829. Reliance support team has been deducting my money 30 R.s. to subscribed for some value added services IndSADeal for which I never made a request. That service has been activated on 25-06-2011 without my information.Every time I callup customersupport@Reliance, they say sorry and again do the same. I lost lot of money and I am unable to tolerate it anymore.
So herewith I make a request to you to punish them severely and make me get my money credited. I don`t think this is the case only with me. I am unable to upload a recorded file which has my conversation with customercare support person.
A Jul 5, 2011 by
veena nair

I am quite tired of recieveing msgs and calls for updating various offers and schemes of the company. plz release me of this unbearable disturbance. My number is 8898241630.
N Jul 7, 2011 by
Mohankakit

My mobile no. is 9390358655 and I dont want any promotional calls or msgs on my cell. Please update your records.

SUJATHA K
N Jul 27, 2011 by
ABCZ Reliance Communications  - Tamil Nadu, India

Activation on unwanted services on prepaid sim - Reliance

Actually i want to complaint about Reliance GSM services... They activate unnecessary things on the mobile number without any notification. And the balance is deducted.. We come to know only when either the balance becomes zero or we have to regularly check the balance. And then to get it deactivated we have to call the customer care, and their people do not recieve the call easily. Its very time consuming and irritating.... And our money is also wasted.....
A Aug 12, 2011 by
newlink

There service "Start dnd" to 1909 is no longer active and declared invalid by them. free consumer service is paid now . Better discontinue, do not like to hang on with it, no compulsion for me.

Reliance Communications - DO NOT DISTURB SERVICES.